Ford Autoworld

New 855-605-6222
Used 855-860-8343
Service 888-927-2996

We work for you!

WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!

by from Anderson, IN |

I have never bought a new car, nor have I ever bought a used car from a lot. It was always private sellers. I went in to Ford Autoworld yesterday 4/29 at 10 AM & was driving my new Ford Fiesta SE home at 1145 AM. I had an appointment with Darlene, because she was recommended to me. She was so nice & she knew how nervous I was. She got me into the perfect car. Everyone there was so nice. She even took me back to meet the staff in the Service Department & showed me just where to go when I come for any of my service needs. Also, I traded my old car in & had to take the title in today & Darlene was right there with a smile. I was in & out in less than 5 minutes. I will recommed this place to anyone who is looking for a car & I will definitely go to them with any of my auto needs. Thank all of you so much for all of your help. And, a special thank you to Darlene!!

Repeat Customer

by from Anderson IN |

We purchased a 2014 Escape on March 22. This is the second vehicle we have bought at Ford Auto World. Nate had excellent customer service and the whole process was a great experience. We will continue to bring our business to them. I love my new car!

Awesome Car. Great Staff!!

by from Selma, Indiana |

Jason sold us a 2014 Ford Fusion SE on Feb,25. We had been talking about getting a new car because my husband commutes to Plainfield, In everyday. He test drove this Sunburst Orange Fusion. They got us financed for a Great APR.. Super Great Staff!! No pressure and blew our banks financing away!! Thanks AUTO WORLD we will tell all our friends and co-workers.

Great customer service and friendly salesman

by from Anderson, IN |

I visited the dealership in search for my first car of my own. The salesman I spoke to were very helpful and kind and were able to put me in a car I LOVE!!!

Excellent experience in buying

by from Anderson, IN |

Sales person Jason Coffin made my buying experience pleasant and easy. He is an asset to your dealership and I could tell that he loves his job. Kudos young man!

Amazing car dealership

by from Anderson, Indiana |

I wanted to find a used Ford truck and Darlene, my salesperson got right to work and found me what I wanted and got the process started. darlene, and the whole team there made the process so easy, quick and comfortable that i was simply amazed. I would definately recommend them to everyone I know. out of 10 they were a 20!!!!!!!!

Great service

by from Clayton IN |

They were really helpful when I was looking for a new car. They worked with a budget I had and I drove my new ride home that same day. Love the staff and the service.

Good dealer, no hassel to buy

by from Alexandria, IN |

Worked with salesman Josh. Truck runs and looks much better than others its age. Priced good.

very nice employees

by from anderson,in |

had an oil change and it was done in a timely manner

Ford Autoworld Anderson, IN ~ Maintenance Service

by from Yorktown IN |

The Folks at Ford Autoworld deserve a STANDING OVATION for their Fast, Efficient and Friendly Service! 5 STARS It's not just a one time 5 STAR service but each time I have had my truck serviced these past 3 years the service has always been the same. Always a 5 STAR! Thank you Autoworld......Couldn't ask for any better! Cliff Kalley

Great Service!!

by from Anderson, IN |

The sales staff at Ford Autoworld were great! I basically knew what I was looking for in a new car and they went above and beyond to find it for me. I would greatly recommend to anyone if you are looking for a new car stop in at this dealership they really listen and take the time to find you what you want! Thank you Ford Autoworld!