Nissan of Mission Hills

11000 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345

New 888-791-3032
Used 877-509-1717
Service 888-548-4007

We know that you have high expectations, & as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting & exceeding them!

The price was reasonable and their honesty!

by from Hollywood, CA |

Words Cannot Express my gratitude for knowing that Mission Hills Nissan EXISTS. I am beyond appreciative and greatful for their Honesty and their sincere help they offered me when servicing my car. As a Woman many car dealers try to take advantage with what is needed on a car, but not Mission Hills Nissan. I felt as if I was the only customer and was explained throughly what was needed for my car and what the cost would be and why. The price was reasonable and their honesty made me feel as if I was part of the family with MHN. They are the Greatest of the Greatest. I personally feel no one can compare to what they have to offer. And its true if you say Douglas Bravo sent you they believe it.

Good deal

by from Lancaster, CA |

Found my truck online, and had them call me. They were prompt and courteous. I went there the next morning and they were very polite to my wife and I. Gave me a decent price for my old car, and gave me a better deal on my new truck. Would definitely do ore business in the future.

Deceiving and false advertising practices...

by from Northridge, CA |

I called this dealer about a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT that was listed here in cars.com for $14,991 spoke to one of the sales people in charge of internet sales and after he checked with the manager, we've agreed on $13,991 plus tax and registration. I have bought a few cars at dealers before and know the number game they play once you are there. So I was very clear with the man I spoke to about the price and fees. This was going to be a cash purchase having a pre approved loan and the check with me. When the paperwork was almost ready, I notice the price on the doc's was $14,991. when I arrived at the dealer I reminded them that the agreement was $13,991. and the man has the face to tell me that it was because the car had an alarm and the paint protective coating. he than adds that it was in small print on the listing. Is not, I saved the webpage and it says nothing about the extra $1000. He goes to speak to the manager and the manager tells me that the company from who I got my loan requires $1000 down. Really ? did I really look that ignorant to them ? but that he'll do the contract how ever I wanted it but if I got a call later asking for the $1000 he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I said ok, if my bank wants the $1000. I'll deal with them. he said, no that would be payable to the dealer... LOL .. I laugh, this is a cash deal.. and he goes back to the alarm and the paint coating and says, ok I'll take the alarm off. I said ok, take the alarm off. I would have like to see them trying to take the paint coating off too.. LOL So needless to say, I walked out, as they ware making another offer still not for the agreed amount. On my way home I got a call from another Dealer where I had left a message, came to an agreement on the price and went and picked it up :-) Don't go here, they are crooks. Having that loan pre-approved is the best way to deal with the dealers, because they need me and not me them.

Good Deals

by from Ojai |

Good Service, friendly staff, easy to work with. Got a great deal on my car.