AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest

Used 888-887-6702
Service 866-414-4734

Very Helpful

by from Pine, CO |

Dealership actually brought over a Jeep that we were interested in from another location. This dealership was much closer a location and we purchased the vehicle from them the next day

Great service

by from Lyons, Kansas |

I had a very good experience with my new truck purchase. My salesman was David Kondziola and he did a very professional job. I would definitely buy another vehicle from him.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Arvada, CO |

I recently bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport from Autonation Southwest and it was a great experience all around. Our salesman, Fred Abrey, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and just a pleasant person to work with. I strongly recommend this dealership; all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful as well.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied.

Best buying experience in 34 years of buying cars

by from Longmont, CO |

Automation car purchase I have been buying cars for over 34 years, averaging a new or used car every 4 years, and my car buying experience at Autonation in Littleton was the best experience I have ever had, hands down, no comparison. I have purchased cars in Iowa, Utah, Germany, and 4 cities in Colorado, and I was blown away by the courtesy, friendliness and professionalism of every member of the Autonation staff. I walked in on a busy Saturday morning and was immediately greeted and offered assistance. I test drove several vehicles within a short time period with a dedicated salesperson (Mike), who was extremely knowledgeable about each vehicle. Once I decided which vehicle I wanted the sales process was quick and efficient. I was given a fair price on my trade-in, and an unbelievable price on the vehicle I purchased (way below the Affiliate price my company gets). I was offered the standard extended warranty and extra protection, but as soon as I declined the sales pitch stopped. No pressure - and very respectful. When my vehicle was ready to go, the manager (Steve Kern) gave me a thorough walk-through of my vehicle and all of its advanced capabilities. I got a vehicle I love and the most pleasant car buying experience, which continued after buying the car with outstanding service support and a tin of fresh baked cookies! The biggest surprise was the extra personal touch by one of the staff that noticed my Salida Beer Fest t-shirt and struck up a conversation about my favorite beer. Before I had made the commitment to buy a vehicle I was informed that the six pack of Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro that I saw in the water fridge had been bought for me while I was out test driving several vehicles!!! I have only hit the highlights in this review...Thank you to Steve Kern and the entire staff for an extraordinary car buying experience! I will be telling people about my experience for years, and I will definitely be back when it's time to buy another vehicle.

Jeep Cherokee

by from Lakewood, CO |

I had a very good buying experience with this dealership. They worked with me to get the Cherokee Latitude I wanted at the price I could afford. David Kondziola was my sales representative and he was very patient with all of my questions and answered them thoroughly. All in all it was a very positive experience.

A good experience all around !

by from LaSalle CO |

I purchased a Ram 3500 dually on Aug. 18th and took delivery on the 21st of August. My sales associate, Fred Abrey was very attentive of my needs for a vehicle. We have a horse farm and require heavy duty equipment. Fred was great about scheduling off site additions that had to be added on before delivery.I am not a high tech person and Fred was very patient, explaining all the electronic features on my new Ram. Don, the finance manager was also very helpful. At no point did I feel pressured to make a deal.I received a good price on my trade and Don found me a great interest rate on the. balance. Lots of good follow up after the sale by phone and e-mail. All things considered, a positive experience all around. I have recommended them to my friends and would buy there again.

September 2, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great services

by from Denver, Colorado |

Last year my husband and I purchased a dodge charger from Auto nation.Our experience was so great we decided to come back this year and bought an H3. Our salesman was Aydin Mikilani. He remembered us from last year. He was very friendly and helpful. He let us test drive the cars.He was very insightful. He helped us with all of our questions and made sure everything with the car was in top quality before leaving the lot. The process was quick and easy we were in and out in our brand new ride.

The Best

by from Conifer, CO |

We were just driving by and decided to stop in and check out the inventory. Immediately the Manager introduced himself and his team and made us feel at home. James was the best! He is an expert about their product and had an answer for all my questions. Once I found my dream car the rest if the process was over and above what I expected. Shop here and be Happy!

Good service and will go back.

by from Morrison, Co |

We had been looking for a few months for a replacement vehicle for the wife. Looked at 4 brands, and eventually settled on the Dodge Durango V6 Citadel. As we had a bad experience at one Dodge dealer (where we had bought my Ram 1500), and an even more ridiculous and horrific experience at another dealer, we were loathe to do business with another Dodge dealership. What a pleasure it turned out to be dealing with John Cumings at this dealership. He went out of his way, before, during and after the sale (unheard of!) to make sure we were 100% happy with our purchase. John kept us informed with the progress of the Durango (as we had ordered it specially), explained everything about the vehicle to the wife, and even after the sale helped us with scheduling service, detailing and other items. When it comes time to buy another vehicle (and it will be a while after buying a Durango Citadel and Ram 1500 Laramie), we will go right back to John Cumings at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest.

August 3, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Cobus! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Excellent experience with this Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

I worked with John Cummings at this dealership and my experience as a customer was fantastic. John went out of his way to find the Jeep I was looking for and was extremely pleasant and helpful. The rest of the staff that helped with the purchasing process were also pleasant and helpful. I would recommend checking out this dealership if you are considering an auto purchase.

Couldn't be Happier

by from Nederland, CO |

After shopping several dealers over several months, we LUCKILY stopped in at the AutoNation on Tufts. We were met in the lot by Arman Sadati and told him what we were looking for. He had a vehicle in mind right away and sure enough, it was exactly the Wrangler we had been searching for. Right mileage, right features, right price. Our next pleasant surprise was that we were offered a very fair price for our trade - that was not the case at some of the other dealerships we visited. The icing on the cake was the finance department. We were approved that day (Saturday) for financing, but Jeremy followed up with a couple of banks on Monday and got us a lower rate than we were originally approved at. Seriously, what more could you ask for? I highly recommend this dealership.