AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest

Used 888-887-6702
Service 866-414-4734

Very Helpful

by from Pine, CO |

Dealership actually brought over a Jeep that we were interested in from another location. This dealership was much closer a location and we purchased the vehicle from them the next day

Great Customer Service-Very Happy Customer

by from Littleton, Co |

I just purchased a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 from Auto Nation, I am very pleased with the entire process, Mr David Britton was very helpful and willing to bend over back wards for my girlfriend and I.. I refer anyone looking to buy a new car to come to Auto Nation, the staff is great and helpful... I recommend you ask for Mr David Britton. You will have an easy and great car buying experience

Dave Britton

by from Littleton Co |

Outstanding service and buying experience, Thank you

Awsome

by from Littleton, co. |

Awesome! Got a great car at a good price. David Britton was my salesman, and help every step of the way even with returning my rental. Great place to get a car.

Friendly and helpful.

by from Brighton, CO |

I spoke with the dealership on the phone first, but in person they were just as friendly. I had an idea in mind of what I wanted, and the dealer actually jumped through hoops to try and meet all my needs. My main goal was to replace my car. I can't say I'm the most ideal buyer as far as credit score, money down, and needs. Fortunately for me the dealer worked with me, and also made sure I kept realistic expectations. The facilities are under construction, but considering that fact the bathrooms and officers were nice and warm. This is the last vehicle I plan to buy, but if that changes for some reason they won a new customer in me. I read some of the "poor" and "average" reviews. I think people go in to dealerships with unrealistic expectations. There are usually tons of people there either looking at or buying cars, and sometimes you just have to wait.

great buying experience!!

by from colorado |

I was looking for a used car and Dave Britton put me in a great car that I love! He found the best car for the money I had and I couldn't be happier. His customer service was so amazing when it was time for my brother to buy a car I gave him Dave's number and he also bought a car from Dave. I will recommend Dave time and time again :)

1st Class Every Step of the Way!

by from Denver, CO |

I had not bought a car in almost 5 years, but I am never very excited about going to a car lot. However, Dave Britton and the team at Auto Nation absolutely knocked my experience out of the park! From the moment I was there, I was catered to, never felt pressuredd and to top it off, they were able to get me into a car that was 3 years newer and rid me of the loan on my old car. I benefited almost $13,000 fro the buy and am driving a newer car! How is that possible? I don't know, but they pulled it off and today I am happy as could be. Not to mention the follow up and fresh baked cookies I received in the mail were just icing on the cake! Don't fret about going, just try it out and you won't be disappointed...and ask for Dave Britton. First Class salesman!

Treated Well

by from Evans, CO |

Dave B treated us well. Originally we were interested in a used vehicle at one of their other stores. Dave brought the car to his store before we arrived. He took the time to ask some questions to understand what we were looking for. He pointed out several different models and discussed their features. We never felt rushed to make a decision and I appreciate that because I know that he was possibly missing out on assisting other customers by spending the majority of the afternoon focused on helping us. Eventually we went with a new Chrysler 200S and we love it!! You can't go wrong with Dave B as your salesperson.

Poor customer service

by from colorado |

Do not Trust this dealership when they sell you warranty products or GAP contracts. I bought my vehicle 01/2014 and then I had accident and vehicle was Total Loss 07/2014 . I have been battling with GAP company to pay claim but they wont as dealership has not cancelled the warranty contract. I have requested 3 times to cancel with dealer and 3 times was told it would be checked out and nothing has been done. I called the Warranty company today at Chrysler Group Service Contract and REP stated they have never received any cancel request from dealer. In the meantime my loan has never been paid off and has effected my credit and dealership still does not show any concern with this issue. Don't be fooled by the sales pitch !!!!!!!!! I would not recommend this dealership to anyone !

Great Buying Experience on Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Broomfield, CO |

I had been researching new Cherokees for a few months and one that had all of the options I was looking for showed up at this dealership at a great price. I drove the 50+ miles to the dealership passing many other Jeep dealers on the way. This was in part due to all the positive reviews. Although the lot is quite a mess with all the construction, I was able to look at the vehicles on the lot with out being hassled by 10 salesmen as soon as I stepped out of my car. I actually had to go back to the main office to talk to somebody. I told the salesman, Mike C, what I was looking for and he checked the inventory and found it on the back lot. I wanted to drive both the diesel and gas models of the Grand Cherokee for comparison and Mike made that happen. Best experience for buying a car ever! The salesman was great, finance department was great, asked about the extended warranty and once I declined, it was not mentioned again. Highly recommend buying from this dealership!

Review on AutoNation Jeep Southwest

by from Littleton, CO |

Bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD and had a good experience with AutoNation. My sales person was David Kondziola and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in the buying experience. He went over all the aspects of the vehicle especially the uconnect and took the time to explain things.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Hi Dennis! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found David so helpful in the purchase of your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!