AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest

Used 888-887-6702
Service 866-414-4734

Very Helpful

by from Pine, CO |

Dealership actually brought over a Jeep that we were interested in from another location. This dealership was much closer a location and we purchased the vehicle from them the next day

The Best

by from Conifer, CO |

We were just driving by and decided to stop in and check out the inventory. Immediately the Manager introduced himself and his team and made us feel at home. James was the best! He is an expert about their product and had an answer for all my questions. Once I found my dream car the rest if the process was over and above what I expected. Shop here and be Happy!

Good service and will go back.

by from Morrison, Co |

We had been looking for a few months for a replacement vehicle for the wife. Looked at 4 brands, and eventually settled on the Dodge Durango V6 Citadel. As we had a bad experience at one Dodge dealer (where we had bought my Ram 1500), and an even more ridiculous and horrific experience at another dealer, we were loathe to do business with another Dodge dealership. What a pleasure it turned out to be dealing with John Cumings at this dealership. He went out of his way, before, during and after the sale (unheard of!) to make sure we were 100% happy with our purchase. John kept us informed with the progress of the Durango (as we had ordered it specially), explained everything about the vehicle to the wife, and even after the sale helped us with scheduling service, detailing and other items. When it comes time to buy another vehicle (and it will be a while after buying a Durango Citadel and Ram 1500 Laramie), we will go right back to John Cumings at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest.

August 3, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Cobus! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Excellent experience with this Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

I worked with John Cummings at this dealership and my experience as a customer was fantastic. John went out of his way to find the Jeep I was looking for and was extremely pleasant and helpful. The rest of the staff that helped with the purchasing process were also pleasant and helpful. I would recommend checking out this dealership if you are considering an auto purchase.

Couldn't be Happier

by from Nederland, CO |

After shopping several dealers over several months, we LUCKILY stopped in at the AutoNation on Tufts. We were met in the lot by Arman Sadati and told him what we were looking for. He had a vehicle in mind right away and sure enough, it was exactly the Wrangler we had been searching for. Right mileage, right features, right price. Our next pleasant surprise was that we were offered a very fair price for our trade - that was not the case at some of the other dealerships we visited. The icing on the cake was the finance department. We were approved that day (Saturday) for financing, but Jeremy followed up with a couple of banks on Monday and got us a lower rate than we were originally approved at. Seriously, what more could you ask for? I highly recommend this dealership.

New Charger

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

After shopping for 2 months and visiting 16 other dealerships. I spoke with Kenny C., their prices were awesome! They were awesome. Kenny was very knowledgeable about the vehicles being sold. He inspired me to buy a car for them and I did! I love it!! The car had hail damage which I had reservations about especially since other dealers tried to sell new damaged cars and not disclose it. When I got the car back it was better then new. VERY IMPRESSIVE. They honor there deal with me and I am happier then a kid on prom night. Thank you to Kenny and your dealership. They have my vote. I will also recommend your life time Mopar factory warranty and definitely worth it!

June 23, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Marcos. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great Service and Very Helpful

by from Denver, CO |

Phillip helped me find exactly what I was looking for even though it wasnt on the lot when I first inquired. He made the buying process easy and helped me take advantage of great lease deals through chrysler financial.

Great Crew

by from Littleton Co |

This dealership has a great team! We worked with Mike Huffman who was patient and made us feel comfortable. He knew what he was talking about and could answer all our questions. Buying a car has not been our favorite experience but they made us feel much better about the process!

Great Experience

by from Aurora, CO |

I purchased my pre-owned 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest on June 24th 2014 and overall had a very good experience with the purchase process, and I don?t typically feel that way with previous auto purchases over the past 20 years. The sales associate, Jim Christy assisted me with negotiating a fair price on the vehicle, and was very helpful during my follow-up visit to have a couple of items taken care of on my Jeep. Justin Bantock with their service department was also very helpful during my follow-up visit with correcting a couple of issues with my Jeep. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a fair price on a vehicle. Thanks, Steve H

June 15, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Steve. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location, and we're glad you've enjoyed working with Jim and Justin. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Purchased a 2014 Dodge Avenger

by from Westminster, CO. |

And the salesman, John Cumings, made it happen! He was very knowledgeable about the ins and out of my car. I walked in thinking I was trading my 05 Escalade for a used car and he got me in my 2014. I was upside down on my Cadillac and not only was it paid off, I walked away with 7 years of warranties. I totally recommend John, and AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Southwest!!!

good deal great car

by from Denver, CO |

Scott Coronel and Fred took care of things and made this good transaction