AutoMatch USA

AutoMatch USA

9040 Waukegan Rd, Morton Grove, IL 60053

Used 877-223-0883

Our guest friendly automatching system finds the PERFECT vehicle based on what is important to you!

Top Notch Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I was highly pleased with my recent service experience at Athans. All issues were fully resolved in a timely manner. I was kept informed throughout the process. Service facility is clean and amenities are impressive. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!! Last

by from Lombard, IL |

Last week, my husband and I visited AutoMatch USA in Morton Grove, IL to look at a 2010 Lexus IS250c. We called the evening before to let them know we were coming and when we arrived Saturday morning, the car, as well as another car we wanted to view, were right out front ready and waiting for us to view and test drive. Never in my life have I had such a positive experience buying anything! The Lexus was gorgeous and in immaculate condition and within just a few hours, the sale was finalized. I couldn't have asked for a more positive and relaxed car-buying experience! Our Sales Associate, Bob Ellis, was very professional and such a great person to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and very friendly. While there, we also met with the Sr. Vice President, John Gavin, and the Operations Manager, Erika Ocampo, and everyone involved made sure all of our questions were answered and never once did either of us feel like we were being pressured. On the contrary, it was an extremely relaxing and stress free Saturday morning. Everything about our interaction with this dealership - from choosing the car to arranging the terms to signing the paperwork, was just wonderful. This will definitely be the dealer we utilize when we are in the market for our next vehicle and I will absolutely be spreading the word to everyone I know about how absolutely amazing this dealership is!

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!! Last

by from Lombard, IL |

Great atmosphere, excellent vehicles and employees

by from Des Moines, IA |

My wife and I were shopping for a used SUV. We located several that interested us, both in our state and surrounding ones. We live in Iowa and one of the dealerships I contacted was Automatch USA, in Chicago, IL. I was a little apprehensive buying a vehicle out of state. What made this dealership stand out was the availability of the employees, straightforward answers, and honesty we experienced. These factors combined with first rate vehicles and excellent pricing helped make up our minds. We purchased our SUV from Automatch USA. I also have to put in great words for David Rendon our sales associate and Steve Bagi the sales manager. They were both first class. The experience was wonderful and we love our new SUV.

Great car buying experience with AutoMatch USA!

by from Olean, NY |

Great experience buying from Auto Match USA! I found the car I wanted online and called the dealership. My conversations with Mike Kuhn were very customer oriented, friendly and professional. Mike and I agreed on the price and terms by phone. I also had occasion to speak with John Gavin, V.P. who authorized a concession on the sale (something that was mistakenly advertised online that was to my benefit - and that some dealers would not have honored). I flew into Chicago and was picked up by Chad Pratt at the airport. He was gracious and friendly, showed me features of the car on the way back to the dealership. Chad was a great host. At the dealership, the experience was high quality. Everybody is friendly and excited about their operation. These people have integrity, know how to treat a customer and work hard to grow their business base. I definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a car that wants a smooth experience with high quality people. Jeff (buyer from upstate New York)

thanks for the love!

by from Medfield, MA |

I'm an insurance agent in Massachusetts, and had a question regarding a tax issue registering a vehicle in MA,for a new client of mine who moved here from IL. I randomly chose your dealership because of your online rating. I was connected with Erika and she patiently explained to me about the tax document I needed, no eye rolling or grumping - just a friendly voice and great advice! I'm so impressed. Thank you for helping me help my customer (especially knowing you wouldn't make a cent! That's REAL service). Sincerely yours, Laura Plant

Good service place

by from Palatine, IL |

This service center does not do non necessary repair. This service center does honest business. Their charge is also fair. I'd rather to take longer way to go to them in stead of going to a shop nearby.

Exceptional Service, State-of-the-Art, Clean place

by from Chicag, IL |

I LOVE servicing my car at ATHANS MOTORS! Pete, Jim, and the team are highly professional and ensure you recieve the best service and price. The Service Team is exceptional! I have had only the best experience when servicing my car and keep recommending them to everyone! Also, the facilities are state-of-the-art and so clean! In the future, if I ever need to buy a new car, I will definately stick with them!

Service and staff go above and beyond

by from Skokie, IL |

The responsiveness and courtesy of the staff and service department has always been exceptional. They go out of their way to solve a problem and do everything to make the customer experience exceptional.

My Athans Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I found Athans Motors through one of my contacts at work. I purchased my last car (Maserati) from this dealership and was extremely satisfied with the service. Eirka made the process so easy and I truly enjoyed every minute with her. Since then I have taken all my vehicles there for service (2006 Benltey, 2007 Maserati, and 2005 Range Rover.) I have had multiple cars throughout my life, and them serviced at many different dealerships. One common issue I had with most dealerships was their service. My car would not be ready on time, extra work being done, and having to bring the car back for problems they did not check for when they actually had the car. At Athans Motors, the service was amazing! Billy Dela Cruz is the mechanic to ask for! He called with updates and was very accommodating. No broken promises and over delivered with service! As long as the service is like this and does not change, I will always be bringing my car back there.

Car experts and very nice people.

by from Lake Zurich, Il |

Athans is the kind of dealership that makes you feel good about taking your car there. Its a little out of the way for me but that is made up by the great work they perform. I don't hesitate calling for a service appointment because I know they have the expert technicians that will work on my Porsche Cayenne. I want the best mechanic on the planet touching my car. Anything you want they will try to do. Appointment dates, time you want to bring your car and a loaner if you can't wait or have to leave it. Easy going people. They don't make you feel stupid like most dealerships. They listen to you and then explain the work they will do. I always leave Athans satisfied and happy!