AutoMatch USA

AutoMatch USA

9040 Waukegan Rd, Morton Grove, IL 60053

Used 877-223-0883

Our guest friendly automatching system finds the PERFECT vehicle based on what is important to you!

Top Notch Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I was highly pleased with my recent service experience at Athans. All issues were fully resolved in a timely manner. I was kept informed throughout the process. Service facility is clean and amenities are impressive. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Smooth Sailing

by from Highwood, IL |

Just bought a Land Rover Sport from Frank Gavin at AutoMatchUSA 04/27/15. Traded in my old car and received $2,000 more than another dealer offered me when AutoMatchUSA met the carmax offer. A lot of dealers won't match carmax because they sell you on the trade in credit for county/state taxes, but these guys didn't give me a hard time. The car already had a deep discount according to cargurus.com and yet they came down a little more. Frank was professional, polite, and very helpful in getting the stuff from the old car to the new. Furthermore, I bought the car in the evening so I missed transferring some items to the new car because of the darkness. I called Frank the next morning and he had my $200 sunglasses, spare cell phone, and Ipass waiting for me on his desk. Watched the Bulls game while they did the financing and paperwork. Overall, enjoyable experience.

Extremely unorganized. An overall awful experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased a used vehicle on January 3rd, 2015 with under 60,000 miles on it for a decent price and bought an extended warranty along with it for an exorbitant price (which I thought would be worth it since I don't know how the previous owners drove the car). The vehicle had some visible damage (scratches, a few dents/dings), but they said it went through their inspection process and should be in good running condition. My first issue with them was when they sent my original title to the wrong address and couldn't relocate it. It took them three days of calling back and forth to figure out what their next step should be and finally came to the conclusion that they would just order a brand new title. I didn't receive my title until March 8, 2015 and the whereabouts of the original are still unknown. I paid heavy financial fees for a loan I had taken out to purchase the car because I didn't have the title to hand over. I then encountered mechanical issues with the vehicle when it reached 60,000 miles (sway bar and strut issues) which should have been covered by the extended warranty that I spent a lot of money on. However, when the dealership looked into the coverage of my warranty, there was no record that it even existed. So when I called Automatch to see what was up (again), it turns out that the paperwork had been originally filed incorrectly, sent back and lost in the shuffle of a huge changeover in staffing. So the final paperwork wasn't processed until the end of February, still hasn't been entered into the system, and I can't get my car fixed until that happens. Still waiting... I have never experienced such unorganization for something as big and financially burdening as purchasing a car. I have had an overall awful experience here.

unsatisfied service and untrusted dealer

by from Romeoville Il |

I trade by Infiniti G37 WITH BMW 645 ci , I found that no pre inspection was preformed on BMW and I heard a tapping noise came from the engine while the test-drive, so I told the Bob ( dealer guy) about the noise ,he told(just bring any time and we will take care of it) ,after one week I called them and they started telling me about charging me and the price , please it's not a professional dealer

Terrible Service

by from Vernon Hills |

I did my homework, looking for the specific car on the internet before I go. They underestimate myself, asking how I was going to buy, asking if I'm a student, etc. I'm 27 years old, working as an engineer for 5 years and I had the money to buy 3 cars like that in my bank account. The dealer told me to don't come back on Saturday because he was going to be busy. I went back on Saturday to buy the car, because I found the one like only there, nowhere else. He told me that he didn't have time to show me the car again before I buy it. And he was outside talking to his coworkers, just doing nothing. TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! I bought the car anyways, completely unsatisfied with the service. I do not recommend anyone to go there... terrible service by Micheal Casper.

Great place...Great deal...

by from Toluca,Il. |

Shopping for a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe. I searched online and found one locally, but they would not deal. I found the identical car with the comparable miles at AutoMatch USA, but it was in Morton Grove...The price was $3K cheaper!! Now I hate to drive in Chicago, but I made the trip, drove the car, bought the car and was back home the same day. Very Awesome...I am so satisfied with this company...I will tell everybody.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!! Last

by from Lombard, IL |

Last week, my husband and I visited AutoMatch USA in Morton Grove, IL to look at a 2010 Lexus IS250c. We called the evening before to let them know we were coming and when we arrived Saturday morning, the car, as well as another car we wanted to view, were right out front ready and waiting for us to view and test drive. Never in my life have I had such a positive experience buying anything! The Lexus was gorgeous and in immaculate condition and within just a few hours, the sale was finalized. I couldn't have asked for a more positive and relaxed car-buying experience! Our Sales Associate, Bob Ellis, was very professional and such a great person to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and very friendly. While there, we also met with the Sr. Vice President, John Gavin, and the Operations Manager, Erika Ocampo, and everyone involved made sure all of our questions were answered and never once did either of us feel like we were being pressured. On the contrary, it was an extremely relaxing and stress free Saturday morning. Everything about our interaction with this dealership - from choosing the car to arranging the terms to signing the paperwork, was just wonderful. This will definitely be the dealer we utilize when we are in the market for our next vehicle and I will absolutely be spreading the word to everyone I know about how absolutely amazing this dealership is!

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!! Last

by from Lombard, IL |

Great atmosphere, excellent vehicles and employees

by from Des Moines, IA |

My wife and I were shopping for a used SUV. We located several that interested us, both in our state and surrounding ones. We live in Iowa and one of the dealerships I contacted was Automatch USA, in Chicago, IL. I was a little apprehensive buying a vehicle out of state. What made this dealership stand out was the availability of the employees, straightforward answers, and honesty we experienced. These factors combined with first rate vehicles and excellent pricing helped make up our minds. We purchased our SUV from Automatch USA. I also have to put in great words for David Rendon our sales associate and Steve Bagi the sales manager. They were both first class. The experience was wonderful and we love our new SUV.

Great car buying experience with AutoMatch USA!

by from Olean, NY |

Great experience buying from Auto Match USA! I found the car I wanted online and called the dealership. My conversations with Mike Kuhn were very customer oriented, friendly and professional. Mike and I agreed on the price and terms by phone. I also had occasion to speak with John Gavin, V.P. who authorized a concession on the sale (something that was mistakenly advertised online that was to my benefit - and that some dealers would not have honored). I flew into Chicago and was picked up by Chad Pratt at the airport. He was gracious and friendly, showed me features of the car on the way back to the dealership. Chad was a great host. At the dealership, the experience was high quality. Everybody is friendly and excited about their operation. These people have integrity, know how to treat a customer and work hard to grow their business base. I definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a car that wants a smooth experience with high quality people. Jeff (buyer from upstate New York)

thanks for the love!

by from Medfield, MA |

I'm an insurance agent in Massachusetts, and had a question regarding a tax issue registering a vehicle in MA,for a new client of mine who moved here from IL. I randomly chose your dealership because of your online rating. I was connected with Erika and she patiently explained to me about the tax document I needed, no eye rolling or grumping - just a friendly voice and great advice! I'm so impressed. Thank you for helping me help my customer (especially knowing you wouldn't make a cent! That's REAL service). Sincerely yours, Laura Plant