Summit Motorworks LLC

670 W 5th Ave Ste 112, Naperville, IL 60563

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Hands-down the best car buying experience I have ever had. Kevin and Kenneth care both about cars and the people who buy them. As a customer, I was never treated as a sponge to be wrung for profit, rather I was welcomed as a guest and treated like a friend. I eventually drove away pleased with both my purchase and the process. I can't recommend Summit Motorworks highly enough. The only recommendation I would offer for improvement is the addition of an attractive blonde secretary.

by from Oak Brook IL |

Just purchased my second car from Summit Motorworks. Again my experience was fantastic! It truly is like buying a new car at used car pricing. They found exactly the car I was looking for with very low miles (2,800), in like new condition. And I paid way below the retail value of the car. If you want a wonderful buying experience give Kevin and Ken a call!

Very Happy Customer!

by from Villa Park, IL. |

Couldn't be any more pleased with the Escalade that we purchased. Kevin and Kenneth are both stand up guys and made purchasing a vehicle a real pleasure. There was absolutely no pressure to make a purchase with them and they were very knowledgeable when it came to the history of the vehicle and its service records. We will not hesitate using Summit Motorworks again for a future purchase. Thanks again Guys! A++++++

Great overall experience and I love the vehicle!!!

by from Bolinbrook, IL |

I recently purchased an LR3 from Summit Motorworks, and I am pleased to say the overall experience was great! There was a high level of interest in me as a customer, and an appreciation for my business. The buying process was seamless, the price was right, and the Land Rover is awesome! I've had the vehicle for over 30 days now and I am as thrilled as the day I bought it! No issues at all. I love it! I also have to say that I did appreciate the fact that Summit was courteous, considerate, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I felt valued as a customer, and that is worth it's weight in gold. The next vehicle I purchase will be from Summit, and I would definitely refer anyone who is in the market!

Great service!

by from St. Charles IL |

I wanted a used low mile Lexus SC430 and in one week Kevin was able to identify a car, drive to the dealer for an inspection and close the deal with the dealer and myself. Painless, fair and efficient!!

Incredible experiencel!

by from Naperville, IL |

I dread going to car dealerships looking for a new car. So I was always looking for an alternative. I had just had my car totaled in an accident when I reached out to a friend for help. He told me about Summit Motorworks and they helped me through the process of picking out a car that was just right for me. They were honest and straight forward. It really was like buying a car through good friends. I drive more than the average person a week so I needed a dependable car. Kevin and Kenneth guided me through the process and found me a great deal on a 2010 Honda Civic. They did so in a timely manner too, I was able to drive away in my new car a few days after my accident. I recommend anyone who needs a new car to call these guys and you'll won't be disappointed!

by from chicago, il |

If you're looking to get a new car and want someone working for YOU, and not their dealership, I highly recommend you consider Summit Motorworks. I worked in conjunction with Ken Fryer and once I told him a few cars I had in mind, he worked diligently to find me the best deal for the money. To me, it wasn't about finding the cheapest car, or the car with the most high end features. It was about finding value. He was always very patient with my needs and in the end delivered a car I am more than very happy with today. Enough with the classless car salesmen, Summit Motorworks is worth your time.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, Il |

If you're looking to get a new car and want someone working for YOU, and not their dealership, I highly recommend you consider Summit Motorworks. I worked in conjunction with Ken Fryer and once I told him a few cars I had in mind, he worked diligently to find me the best deal for the money. To me, it wasn't about finding the cheapest car, or the car with the most high end features. It was about finding value. He was always very patient with my needs and in the end delivered a car I am more than very happpy with today. Enough with the classless car salesmen, Summit Motorworks is worth your time.

The Only Place I Go For Exotic Cars

by from Chicago, IL |

I have purchased two Porsche 911, one Range Rover and a Mercedes CLS 63 AMG from Kevin Fryer, owner of Summit Motors in 14 months. If you are like me, I despise salesman and their games. Kevin Fryer is anything but a salesman. He is my "Car Guy!" My only GO-TO!

Process made easy

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Kevin made car shopping very easy and, unlike many car shopping experiences, it was hassle free. He is very thorough and upfront on all aspects of buying a car. I would recommend Summit Motorworks and Kevin Fryer without hesitation.