Suburban Ford

Service 866-219-8538

Home of the Trunk Monkey

Best Ford Dealer in Oregon

by from Vancouver Wa |

Our family has purchased two new Fords from Suburban Ford and drive from Vancouver Wa. to Sandy Or. for our service needs. These guys are the best! Best price, best service after the sale and best sales and service staff in the state.

Lost Opportunity

by from Tualatin, OR |

I am in the process of buying two 1/2 ton trucks so I called both of your 800 numbers and neither of them connected me to your dealership. I even looked for a direct number and I couldn't find one.

Suburban Ford responded to this review

December 10, 2013

Hello Marco, We are sorry for the trouble you were having trying to contact us. The phone numbers have been updated and we have verified that they will go directly to the dealership. Thank you for alerting us of this issue, and we hope that you will consider us in the future. Thank You and have a great day, Suburban Ford 503-668-5511

My Last Ford

by from Gresham OR |

Nice people,attractive facility, everything is great until you have a serious problem with a car purchased from Suburban. Over a dozen visits to the service department for the same problem! Asked for my money back or a new car from Ford Motor Co. or Suburban. No way. Been fighting for almost a year now. If you want to buy a Ford, I suggest you go to another dealer who will care about customer service when it will cost them some money!

service

by from Hood River, Ore. |

Service was fine, however, had to drive 160 miles twice from Hood River with gas price over $4 because they ran out of time on the first app't and broke the clips holding the heat shield on the catalitic converter and did not have replacements in stock. After that didn't even receive a car wash!

Longtime Customer

by from St. Helens, Oregon |

We have been buying Fords from Suburban Ford for more than 30 years. We first started buying from Suburban when the store was on the eastside of Sandy. We've bought our fleet trucks and our personal cars from the same dealership, but we've certainly checked the prices and service from other dealerships. Our business location has changed and for the past 10-years we've had to drive 65-miles one-way, but because of the service and consistently excellent new vehicle prices, we just keep coming back.