Suburban Ford

New 877-212-6761
Used 866-716-3448
Service 866-219-8538

Home of the Trunk Monkey

This was by far my best car buying experience.

by from Happy Valley, OR. |

Dave and Less where both amazing. Both made me feel comfortable and didn't pressure me on things I didn't want. I already suggested them to others. This was by far my best car buying experience. Everyone there that we dealt with was incredible. Thank you for helping me get the truck I wanted.

Josh Sears was great

by from Portland Or |

What a great experience, had what I wanted and I never felt pressured. Friendly family atmosphere. Highly recommend going to see Josh.

Multiple car buyer

by from Sandy Oregon |

We have bought several new Fords from Suburban. The service has always been helpful, honest, and straight forward.

great experience great dealer

by from Sandy oregon |

This a.super place to buy. Family owned very fun and relaxed

Josh Sears is outstanding!

by from Portland Oregon |

Completely blown away, best experience I have ever had buying a new vehicle. Josh Sears was an outstanding salesperson who was low pressure and incredibly knowledgeable. As a lifetime Ford lover I will now purchase all my vehicles from him. I send all of my friends and family to him directly.

Have bought two cars from this dealership.

by from Portland Or |

My first car I got from this dealership, I feel in Love with. David helped me way beyond my expectations. I called and talked to him and found out what I was approved for. He sent me pictures of what I could get and I explained what I was looking for. The day I got my Fusion, I was stuck at home working, David drove the car I wanted to look at, all the way from Sandy, OR to 122nd and Portland, he brought all the paperwork and I signed everything right there and then he actually drove my barely running car away as a downpayment to my new car. I was so impressed with the car I got from Suburban Ford that by the time I needed to get a newer car I did not hesitate to go back to Suburban Ford. Once again found a car I am very happy with, thanks to David Flom.

Great experience

by from Beaverton Oregon |

I have purchased two vehicles from David Flom at Suburban Auto Group. Each time has been a great experience. He gave me great service in finding what i was looking for and they gave me the best price possible. Thank you David and the whole crew out there. i look forward to returning when i am ready to buy again. Keep up the great work.

Beth Brewer: Exceptional~Extra Mile Service

by from Estacada OR |

Beth was a pleasure to work with from the first hello on phone. Start to finish she was pleasant, thorough, knowledgable about the vehicles, and took us through the purchasing process with efficiency. She's not just a great car dealer, she's become a friend.

Awesome

by from Portland, OR |

Josh was able to get me a great deal on the vehicle i wanted, without making me feel pressured to buy. I looked at all my options and took my time, and Josh was very patient throughout the entire process. Josh was very professional, and knows his business. I highly reccomend suburban ford for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

best experience!

by from sandy, oregon |

buying a car is not usually my favorite thing to do but Josh really was great.He listened to what I was saying and helped me find the perfect car.The whole experience was awesome from start to finish and he even synced my phone and showed me how everything worked.I will definitely tell my friends and family to come buy from Suburban and to come and see Josh

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Sandy, Oregon |

I'm 68 and hate going to a car dealer, period. I went to Suburban Ford expecting the typical pressure to BUY something, anything !!! What I got was totally unexpected !! I went to see Les Scofield but he was involved serving another customer so he introduced me to Beth Brewer. The car I was interested in didn't "fit" me so Beth suggested I try the C-Max. Thank you Beth !! I fell in love with it, however, didn't buy it that day. I went home to research it and compare pricing. The deal I was offered at Suburban couldn't be beat and the reviews were awesome. I went back the next day and bought the car. Les and Beth were both more concerned with my satisfaction then making a quota of sorts. This was the ONLY time I have ever enjoyed a car buying experience, They both are very knowledgeable, genuinely care about the customer and with 0 pressure. I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle to stop in and check out their huge selection and unbeatable prices. Friendly down home folks. Jim Wagner