Fields Infiniti of Glencoe

2100 Frontage Rd., Glencoe, IL 60025

New 866-569-0566
Used 888-443-4889
Service 866-346-6214

Fields Infiniti - Our Customer Amenities Program consists of car washes, service loaners and a free cafe!

Pennsylvanians are buying from Fieldsinfiniti

by from Erie, Pa |

I am from Erie , Pennsylvania and decided to buy a vehicle online I went through various websites and came upon Fields Infinniti in Chicago. What a blessing to have run into a super person and car salesman named Dave Buktanica he was like dealing with my brother someone you could trust and believe in.We purchased a used Lincoln Navigator and Dave was very helpful and honest and hard working. He actually texted me some info at midnight one night that's devotion!!! We received vehicle today and its beautiful. Car dealerships in Erie don't have a third of the class and professionalism that you have at Fields Infinniti. I have a business in Erie and you can bet I am going to tell my customers to deal with your company. Looks like Fields auto is starting to move into Pennsylvania. One final note to the manager at Field Infiniti give that good guy Dave a big raise. Thanks again Dan Krahe Erie, Pa

April 15, 2015

Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of your pre owned purchase experience. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and your recommendation to your clients, there is certainly no greater compliment than that. I will pass on your kind words to Dave as well, thanks again. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Fields Infiniti

by from Skokie, Illinois |

Dealership never bothered to try and make any other contact but send me an email I would not recommend doing business with them

August 20, 2015

Alan, I a very sorry to hear about your poor experience you received. I would like the opportunity to discuss the situation in more detail when your have a free moment. Thank you, Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Fields stepped up.

by from Grand Rapids Michigan |

I just wrote a scathing review. I was contacted that I owed $309 Michigan tax 2 monthes after I traded in my X5. After a few emails back and forth with Dan the business manager - Fields is stepping up and taking care of their mistake in calculating taxes. Everyone makes mistakes - we should be judged on how we make them right. Thank you Fields for making it right.

March 12, 2015

Mark, Thank you for your kinds words about your experience with us. We know things don't always go as planned, but we always try and make it right for our customers. Every time someone has an issue, we always contact the customer to review the situation, because customer service is are number one priority. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Quality Dealorship from Top tp Bottom

by from Arlington Heights |

Sal in used car department is knowledgeable and courteous. We did not buy this time, but Sal did everything possible to help us find an acceptable vehicle. Definitely an A class operation.

March 12, 2015

We certainly appreciate you stopping in to see us. We recognize that there are a lot of options in today's marketplace. If you have not yet purchased a vehicle we can keep an eye out for the car that fits your needs. Thanks again for coming in! Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Lied about car, made me waste 4 hour drive

by from indiana |

I spoke with Alex about a car I saw online. I specifically asked if it had been smoked in as I have allergies and cannot have a car with smoke. He assured me that he checked it out himself and it had no odor whatsoever. So I drove 4 hours to the dealership with my wife and kids and as soon as we opened the door the smoke smell was easily apparent. I am very upset about Alex lying to me and making me waste my time. He tried to talk his way out of it but there is no other way than to put it, he lied and knew he lied about it just to get me up there hoping I would be ok with it and buy it anyways. Stay away from any dealership that would allow this from its employees!!!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback, I'm sorry you had a poor experience at our location. Thanks to your feedback, we've have taken the necessary step to ensure that a situation like yours does not happen again. At Fields, we are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and if there is anything I can do to turn your situation around for the better please let me know. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Excellent buying experience with Dave Buktanica

by from Northbrook, Il |

I had a wonderful experience at Fields Infiniti. This is my first purchase of an Infiniti, and Dave couldn't have made it an easier process. Dave was very persistant via emails and phone calls in helping make this deal work! I am so happy with my new QX60 and now my husband is looking at purchasing a QX80. Thank you, Dave and all of the staff at Fields! BTW, the car wash and the lunches are great, too! Thanks, Anne

November 15, 2014

Anne, Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and welcome to the Fields Infiniti family. I'm glad we were able to make this deal work for you. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in having lunch. Sincerely, Brian Zehren (bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

buying a car

by from 60030 |

It was time to get a new used car; the old Ford Explorer that I bought from my neighbor was tire and burned too much gas. I found a 2009 Chevy HHR on line that I liked and it was at Fields in Glencoe. I went to check it out one evening and ended up buying it. I worked with Adam Murczek, the sales person at the dealership. Adam was very cordial and a good communicator. We mad the deal and Adam actually worked at getting an additional amount off of the sale price after we agreed on the cost. I drove the cart off of the lot and I felt a vibration in the front suspension. Adam and Fields agreed to take the car back and make the needed repairs. During this time I was given a very nice loaner car to drive. I got the HHR back and it has been running great since. Plus I get free car washes and hospitality at the dealership. I would recommend Fields Infinity at Glencoe and Adam Murczek to anyone who is looking for a car.

November 14, 2014

by mp, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your used car purchase experience with Adam. I'm glad we were able to resolve your vibration issue. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

A great deal!

by from Glencoe, IL |

Although it took a little longer than expected, it always does, the process from start to finish was painless for purchasing our new QX56 and trading in our Audi Q5. We did get the deal we wanted, and Renee did a great job facilitating. We would recommend Fields and will definitely be visiting often for all of our amenities!!

June 17, 2014

Jennymae, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your purchase experience with Rene our dealership. We're glad we were able to make the process painless for you. We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Make sure you do take advantage of all our amenities here. We just added a live car wash camera so you can view the car wash line at any time to minimize your wait time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to enhance your ownership experience Brian Zehren,General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Great buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been looking for a new car for the last couple of years and I came across a QX70 at Field's Infiniti. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Jon Hale, the salesman that was helping me was very nice and helpful. He isn't the typical salesman who won't stop calling you to buy a vehicle from him. I felt comfortable buying a car from here and Jon made the process very easy. He always asked me if I needed anything and if I had any questions they were immediately answered. I am very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend Field's Infiniti.

May 4, 2014

j206, Congratulation on your new QX70! We glad to hear you had a great buying experience and that you would recommend us, so thank you. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Jon and our staff here. If there is anything we can do to enhance your vehicle ownership, please let me know. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Great Dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was referred to this dealer by a friend. The sales rep Andrew Durand was very helpful on the vehicle and price. After some back and forth negotiations we agreed on a price. The car was delivered as agreed. I was impressed with the service department when I had to return with a minor service adjustment.

May 4, 2014

Bob K, Thank your friend for the referral for us. A referral to friends and family is the highest praise for any business, and we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for the kind words about your purchase and service experience with us. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

No pressure experience.

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

Sales staff, particularly Adam Murczak, and management - Jim, really tried to make things work for us. There was no pressure and the process went smoothly. Finance Associate, Daniel, was very professional and again not pressuring. The facilites and amenities with the purchase are outstanding and I look forward to owning our first Infiniti.

May 1, 2014

Mike, Congratulations on your new Infiniti!! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for sharing your purchase experience with us, and for taking the time to leave a review. Please stop by and say hello the next time your in for a car wash. Brian Zehren, General manage(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)