Fields Infiniti of Glencoe

2100 Frontage Rd., Glencoe, IL 60025

New 866-569-0566
Used 888-443-4889
Service 866-346-6214

Fields Infiniti - Our Customer Amenities Program consists of car washes, service loaners and a free cafe!

Good experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had been in the market for an used Audi A5 which this dealership just so happened to have in their inventory. I decided to contact the dealer and go in for a test drive. I dealt with George Fan, who was very professional throughout the whole process. I went in there with a pre- approved amount from my bank and I was honest and upfront about it with George as my budget was what it was. Long story short, after minimal haggling, we came to an agreement and went ahead with the purchase. Needless to say, 4 days later The car was on my driveway. At no point did George try to persuade me to look into purchasing a different vehicle-unlike other dealerships do. My only complaint is that the vehicle did have a defective tire which I was told by George that he couldn't replace it; however, he did not specify why he couldn't replace it. Overall, a great experience. Thanks George and the rest of the Fields Infiniti team for making this a pleasant experience for the most part. Victor

January 9, 2014

Victor, Thanks for your business and your nice review. Make sure you come by and enjoy our many amenities like our Car Washes and cafe that are free of charge when you purchase from Fields. Brian Zehren, General Manager

A great deal!

by from Glencoe, IL |

Although it took a little longer than expected, it always does, the process from start to finish was painless for purchasing our new QX56 and trading in our Audi Q5. We did get the deal we wanted, and Renee did a great job facilitating. We would recommend Fields and will definitely be visiting often for all of our amenities!!

June 17, 2014

Jennymae, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your purchase experience with Rene our dealership. We're glad we were able to make the process painless for you. We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Make sure you do take advantage of all our amenities here. We just added a live car wash camera so you can view the car wash line at any time to minimize your wait time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to enhance your ownership experience Brian Zehren,General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Great buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been looking for a new car for the last couple of years and I came across a QX70 at Field's Infiniti. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Jon Hale, the salesman that was helping me was very nice and helpful. He isn't the typical salesman who won't stop calling you to buy a vehicle from him. I felt comfortable buying a car from here and Jon made the process very easy. He always asked me if I needed anything and if I had any questions they were immediately answered. I am very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend Field's Infiniti.

May 4, 2014

j206, Congratulation on your new QX70! We glad to hear you had a great buying experience and that you would recommend us, so thank you. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Jon and our staff here. If there is anything we can do to enhance your vehicle ownership, please let me know. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Great Dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was referred to this dealer by a friend. The sales rep Andrew Durand was very helpful on the vehicle and price. After some back and forth negotiations we agreed on a price. The car was delivered as agreed. I was impressed with the service department when I had to return with a minor service adjustment.

May 4, 2014

Bob K, Thank your friend for the referral for us. A referral to friends and family is the highest praise for any business, and we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for the kind words about your purchase and service experience with us. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

No pressure experience.

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

Sales staff, particularly Adam Murczak, and management - Jim, really tried to make things work for us. There was no pressure and the process went smoothly. Finance Associate, Daniel, was very professional and again not pressuring. The facilites and amenities with the purchase are outstanding and I look forward to owning our first Infiniti.

May 1, 2014

Mike, Congratulations on your new Infiniti!! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for sharing your purchase experience with us, and for taking the time to leave a review. Please stop by and say hello the next time your in for a car wash. Brian Zehren, General manage(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Just got a G37 there - highly recommended!

by from Glenview, IL |

Just got a G37 from there and Dave Buktenica, my sales person, was top notch. Welcoming, responsive, knowledgeable. Everything you'd want from a sales person. My only slight disappointment was the time it took for my corporate lease approval to come through. Was hoping/expecting to get it done in a couple hours and it took most of a day. That said, they gave me a loaner for the day so I was not inconvenienced and did not have to wait around at the dealer (which, if I had, would not have been the worst thing, as they have a chef and Wi-Fi so work can get done while waiting). Overall, great experience there.

May 1, 2014

Rkhellerman, Thank you for kind words about Dave Buktenica and our facility. We appreciated your patience with us during the finance process. We are in the process of added another person for that very reason. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a 2012 CPO G37x from Fields Infiniti and it was a great experience. My salesperson was Rene Chavez. He was a true professional - attentive, knowledgeable, and courteous. Buying a car can be stressful but my experience with Rene was just the opposite. From the day I test drove the car until the day I purchased it about two weeks later Rene was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Fields Infiniti.

April 29, 2014

JPMurphy, Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your recommendation of Fields Infiniti

Great experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I were expecting our second child and needed to upgrade from a sedan to a minivan. We had such a good experience with our last purchase from Fields that we reached out to Rene Chavez for help. We saw a couple of Chrysler Town & Country vans on the Fields Infiniti site and reached out for a price. Rene took us to look at those mini vans late on a Saturday afternoon but unfortunately they did not meet our needs. Instead of pressing for the sale right then and there, Rene gained a better understanding of what we were looking for and said he would find something for us the following Monday. On Monday, Rene reached out to us first thing in the morning and notified me that he had a car that we would like in our price range. Rene had the car transferred from another dealership to his dealership and I was able to pick up the car that night. Although it was later in the evening on a Monday night, the entire staff was very accommodating and helpful. Rene even took the time to walk me through some of the features of the van despite the fact that it was after dealer hours. We made the purchase of our new Chrysler Town & Country Touring minivan late Monday night and we were able to drive our newborn son home in it on that Saturday. We have now bought two cars from Fields and the next car we purchase will be from Fields as well. You are treated like royalty and the accommodations at the dealership are top notch. We have bought other cars from other dealers in the northern Chicago suburbs and have always walked with buyer?s remorse. However, each time we have bought from Fields and Rene, we have walked away knowing that we got a fair price, great service, and can enjoy our new car right away knowing that we were treated right!

April 29, 2014

Ryan, Congratulations on your second child!!! It was our pleasure to be able to assist you in getting that very needed mini van. We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a review. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Friendly staff, great service.

by from Skokie, Il |

I have been looking for a used SUV for the last couple of years and I came across one at the Field's Infiniti. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. Rene Chavez, the salesman that was helping me was very nice and helpful. He isn't the typical salesman who won't stop nagging or calling you to buy a vehicle from him. I felt comfortable buying a car from here and Rene made the process easy and stress free. He always asked me if I needed anything to eat or drink and any requests and questions I had they were answered and taken care of right then and there. I am very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommened Field's Infiniti.

April 23, 2014

Jenner428, We're glad you were happy with your purchase experience with Rene and our dealership. We appreciate you recommending us to family and friends. Thank you for the review. Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)

Got what we needed just in time!

by from Chicago, IL |

We recently purchased a mini van from Rene Chavez at Fields Infiniti. We were expecting our second child any day and needed a bigger car to accomodate. We looked at a couple of models on Saturday and did not see what we needed. Rene did not pressure us to make a purchase that day. He gained a greater understanding of what we were looking for and found us the mini van we wanted on Monday. He was able to have our car shipped to the Fields Infiniti dealer that night. The staff stayed later so that we could finish the transaction. The facilities were excellent, the staff was accomodating, and Rene got us the car we wanted within our budget. We had our second child 3 days later and had the mini van to take him home. This is the second car we have purchased there and it won't be our last.

Working with Adam Murczak

by from Winnetka, IL |

Adam is invariably helpful and charming without ever promising something he cannot deliver. He has always been able to show me new ways to appreciate our M37 and I know he'll be equally important for our future car deals at Fields. I just wish Inifinity had made more changes to its line! AND made all the cars offered availabie in red!

April 23, 2014

Sylvia, I'm glad to hear Adam continues to be helpful to you after he has earned your business. That service is what we strive for here a t Fields. There will be more product offered in the near future so stay in touch with Adam or myself. Thanks for the review! Brian Zehren, General Manager(bzehren@fieldsauto.com)