Lou Fusz Subaru

4220 N Service Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

Used 877-206-1486

Lou fusz Subaru St. Peters - great experience

by from St.Louis, MO |

My husband and I were in the market for a new car and had decided on a subaru because we believe they are extremely well made, safe, reliable, and reasonably priced. A family member also recently had purchased a subaru and recommended Richard Lamora of Lou Fusz Subaru because he made the purchase of their subaru "the least painful car buying experience" the family member had ever had. We got in contact with Richard, and he took great care of us. We didn't have to haggle the price or jump through painful hoops to get the car we wanted for the deal we wanted. I really appreciate the no nonsense approach we received from Richard...very refreshing from the 'typical' car salesman. Thank you!

April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the review. We value your kind words and appreciate you taking the time to review us. We look forward seeing you back for service.

Used Car - salesman very helpful good experience!

by from Lake Saint Louis,MO |

My Prius was totaled and needed a replacement. Ryan was very helpful in dissolving my concerns with a pre owned car. He went out of his way to assure my doubts were resolved. The experience was positive

March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We value your business.

I bought my 2014 Forester from salesman Rich Stull

by from St. Louis, MO |

I bought my 2014 Forester using the Consumer Reports Build and Buy program. Salesman Rich Stull responded immediately to my request for information and provided outstanding service throughout the buying process. My car was delivered February 3. I have no experience with the quality of the dealership's repair work.

March 25, 2014

I am so happy to hear Rich was able to assist you in the purchase of your Forester. We appreciate your business and kind words!

Great dealer; great service

by from St. Charles, MO |

Have been a customer for a year and continue to receive excellent service.

March 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. We value your business and appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Nice Experience

by from St Louis, MO |

Good location. Clean facilities. The salesman I spoke with was prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable about the product. My test-drive was hassle free and I will definitely consider buying from Lou Fusz Subaru.

December 11, 2013

Thank you Gary for your great review!

Attentive and Personal Service

by from St. Louis, MO |

I recently purchased a 2014 Forester working with sales consultant Ryan Powers. He was friendly, honest, and diligent in making sure that my growing family got the vehicle that was right for us. For instance, we originally were going to order a white 2013 Outback from another location because, while we were interested in the 2013 Forester, we felt the 2013 Outback fit our situation better. When I came in to purchase the Outback, he suggested that I take a look at the newly arrived 2014 Forester to see if our issues with the previous year's model had been addressed; they had, and I drove the Forester home that night. Ryan was interested in making sure that we got the right vehicle for us and not merely interested in making a sale. Overall, I would recommend St. Peters Fusz Subaru and Ryan Powers to my family, friends, and anyone looking for a quality vehicle and excellent service.

September 6, 2013

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your comments.

Attentive and Personal Service

by from St. Louis, MO |

I recently purchased a 2014 Forester based on the needs of my growing family. I primarily worked with Ryan Powers to determine which vehicle would be the best fit for me and my family. He was honest, attentive, accommodating and personable. Never did I feel an ounce of pressure from him to buy. My wife and I had been interested in a 2013 Forester but still had some reservations about it that made us favor the Outback. Ryan was especially supportive in locating the car that we originally thought we wanted, a White 2013 Outback (which they didn't happen to have on the lot). However, when I came into order the Outback, he remembered that we were also interested in the Forester and so he first asked me to take a look at the newly arrived 2014 Forester to see if our concerns had been addressed in this model year; they had, and so we took home the Forester that night. Ryan demonstrated that he wasn't just interested in selling me a car but rather he wanted to make sure that we got the vehicle that was right for my family. Overall, I would recommend St. Peters Fusz Subaru and Ryan Powers to family, friends, and anyone looking for a quality vehicle and excellent customer service.

September 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments.

Outstanding customer service

by from St. Peters, MO |

I just recently purchased a new subaru. Everyone was really friendly and on top of things at Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters. I love their service department. Keep up the great work.

September 6, 2013

We appreciate your business Brian and look forward to seeing you again soon.