Jo-Dan Motors

1339 N River St, Plains, PA 18702

Used 877-371-4286 Used877-371-4286

We strive to exceed our customers expectations. That is why our repeat business is so strong.

Friendly Dealership, Impressive Staff

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

We were looking for a specific model vehicle with low miles, and Jo-Dan Motors had one listed. We called and made arrangements to see the vehicle on a Saturday, and drove over 260 miles from upstate New York to do so. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The vehicle was just what we wanted, and was in great condition, clean and serviced. We decided to purchase the vehicle, returned home to make the arrangements for the purchase and returned the following Saturday to pick it up.There were a few wrinkles that had to be ironed out due to purchasing a vehicle in PA to register it in NY, but Michael was extremely helpful in that area. If we ever need another vehicle that Jo-Dan has in stock, I would not hesitate to deal with them again. The vehicle was really what we wanted, and the total experience with Michael and John made the long drives irrelevant.

First Class Dealership

by from Bear Creek, PA |

Quality people, quality cars. Jo-Dan Motors is a professionally run dealership from top to bottom. Whether your purchasing a vehicle or getting service, they know what they're doing, and you will be hassle-free. I will never buy a car anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

I recently purchased my vehicle from your dealership and was very impressed with the quality of your vehicles and the professionalism of your sales personnel. They were straight forward and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed or pressured into buying a vehicle as in other dealerships I had visited. I was so satisfied with my experience, I sent my husband to purchase his vehicle too!

First Class Dealership

by from Bear Creek, Pa |

A top notch dealership from start of buying process to maintenance of your vehicle. They don't cut corners, and are there for you if you need questions answered. I will never buy a car anywhere else. Quality vehicles, and even better people.

A great place to buy a vehicle

by from Hazle Township, PA |

I didn't buy a car from Jo-Dan because I couldn't come up with the money needed for a down payment. However the salesman was great and the selection of vehicles was amazing. No pressure to buy. Nice clean vehicles. Don't hesitate to visit them for a car purchase.

great local dealership

by from wilkes-barre |

i wasn't just a number. they remembered my name after only one visit.easy to deal with.went in a customer and left a friend.