J M. Uvanni Motors

J M. Uvanni Motors

5829 Rome Taberg Rd, Rome, NY 13440

Used 877-591-7277

home of the lifetime powertrain warranty and the $500 dollar best price guarantee

Good Company

by from 13440 |

Our family has purchased cars from Uvanni Motors for years,always a great deal on the cars we purchased.The owner,Gary, always helped us with any questions we had. Will always do business with Uvanni Motors! Every one at the dealership is very nice and helpful! Have sent my friends there also.Would recommend them to everyone.

bad business they waste your time

by from Syracuse |

Waste of time and gas calls me about a truck I drive all the way out to rome to look at it. Tried talking down the price they say they will call you back and don't. Then they sell the truck on you. Thanks for wasting my gas and time. They don't go through their vehicles. That sold the vehicle because I wanted a tune up and that would cost too much. Last I heard they were waiting on a estamate for spark plugs. ..? Lmao keep up the good work on selling cars you don't go through to make it safer and more reliable for your customers. The owner is also rude. Quantity not quality seems to be their policy from what I observed.

great company

by from rome ny |

we have bought numerous vehicles from this company, happy with every one of them, they also give back to the community as they donate to a lot of charities,every time we have a fundraiser they do not hesitate. try them you will not be disapointed we would recomend them