Patterson Kia

Service 866-277-7997

The King of Kia

Good Job

by from Arlington, TX |

No pressure from my salesman Shawn Baker. He explained the process thru out. He made it relatively quick and painless.

Bait and Switch tactics

by from Lawton OK |

Went to Patterson Kia Arlington, 180 miles trip, after negotiating a deal over the phone off of their internet ad. Once I got there, the Internet salesman turned me over to another salesman who presented a purchase invoice on the same auto for $2,000 more. I showed him the internet page and a copy of my text messges with the internet salesman. He said it must be a mistake but he will look into it. He finally came back and agreed to give me $500 over text message price. I said fine and then he presented another contract but my trade in value was wrong. I told him I am going to walk. Hate the bait and switch tactics. He went away again and got within $300 of the estimated value of the trade. Since it was still a better deal than I was offered in OKC when you figure the gas cost there and back, I took the deal but I will never go to them again. Buyer beware. These tactics must work for them.

September 16, 2014

Hello Unhappy from Lawton. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We always try to communicate as clearly as possible with our customers.

Great place, great staff!

by from Decatur Tx |

We have just bought our 3rd car from Patterson Kia today, it was a great experience! We traded in our Chevy that we purchased from here in 2010 and bought a 2015 Kia Sorento! Great sales staff, great managers! Thank you for yet another pleasant experience!

Circus Act

by from Texas |

After running a gauntlet of stereotypical sales people from the parking lot to inside the building we finally reached the relative safety of the Internet Sales Manager. He then set us up with a very nice young and not-so-stereotypical salesman who showed us a truck that was nothing like it was described on the internet or phone. When we informed the salesman we were not going to buy their truck we were then brow beaten by another "Manager" as to why we weren't buying their vehicle. On the way out we passed an ice cream truck in the parking lot that really completed the circus atmosphere for me.

Wonderful Service and Assistance

by from Arlington |

I worked with Russ Washington to purchase my Kia Soul and it was a great experience. He understood that I was not sure about trading my van as it was the last vehicle purchased by my father before he passed and it was emotional for me. Russell understood that and was very patient with me while I worked through my tears. This was a great experience and I appreciate that I was treated like the Princess I am.

Bait and Switch

by from Dallas |

Took my 72 year old grandmother in for a soul! Had an appt with Robert who apparently forgot and went in vacation. Since my grandmother was not in the best health I negotiated the price and car over the phone. When I got there they waited an hour and a half to tell me that the price negotiated and advertised on cars.com was last months price (3 days ago). They wanted 2k more. I went back to cars.com found the exact car with the same equipment at another dealership and called them. They had us in and out in an hour for the price they advertised (1400 lower than the price Patterson now wanted. Stay away from this dealership and their bait and switch tactics.

Ahh, the eighties.

by from Mansfield Tx |

If you are longing for the days of parachute pants, Devo and car dealerships not having to worry about the free exchange of information, you have found the place for you! You might have thought that the days of cars advertised at a price the dealership had no intention of selling them for, a back room meeting every time you ask a question, false promises and inflated prices when you get to financing were gone for good. Well rest easy, they are alive and well at Patterson Kia. I'll admit, I was a little bored when I bought my wife's care across the street at Vandergriff. They simply put the advertised price on a piece of paper, added TTL to it and told me that it could not be beat. They were right! All of that boredom was relieved with my two day experience at Patterson. I have dug out my denim jacket, unpacked my Huey Lewis cassettes and relived car buying as it was 30 years ago. For the full experience, ask for Robert and Brent, I think I get some sort of referral for sending you to them. :-)

It did not work for me

by from Burleson Texas |

I looked at a car on cars.com and they called me .So I went the next day 30 miles and they did not have the car . Then for the next 3 or 4 days worked at selling me something else .It did not work. I got a car for another dealer . They did not understand my needs only needed to sell a car.Not good for long time customers .

Less than Trustworthy

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

My experience with this facility has been much different. I was trying to buy a Forte for my grandson as inexpensive as possible and Patterson had advertised the base unit I was interested in for several weeks in a row in the Star-Telegram. Even though I was there when they opened after the ad had just appeared that morning, the car had "magically" sold over the weekend prior to it going on sale. I made comments to that effect on their FB page and they were removed almost immediately. I posted my comments again, and I received a backhanded "legal" threat from someone within. I ended up dealing with Moritz in Fort Worth.

Arrogant Sales Manager

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Most sales agents seem to be kind except this guy Dennis. First of all he lied about their Hummer (which has been sitting there for 3 months) being in great shape. That truck has serious issues. I though we were being chased by a plane. It was tires making humming noise. Cracked seats. But all that can be fixed if the car has a right price. What apparently can't be fixed is the attitude of this manager. I swear I was so respectful with him on the phone. He hanged up 3 times on me (30 sec conversation) with the excuse that he is busy. I feel sorry for his co-workers but as a customer we have other choices. I'm a very busy person and don't even have time to write review but I feel it is important for you to know if you care to check them out before going in there. If I was considered enough to read such kind of web sites who reflect our feed back, I would not waste my time to go there.

February 23, 2014

We do not sell directly to car dealers/wholesalers such as yourself. Please go to OVE as directed if you would like to make an offer or have concerns. Thank you.

A First-Class Operation

by from Dallas, TX |

I've worked with Patterson Kia for over three years and have referred a ton of friends to them, all of whom are very happy with their purchases (including my MIL!). I purchased a used car from Patterson Kia in January and we have been thrilled with it as well. The service department is great, the internet department is extremely helpful, and the salespeople can sell both new AND used cars - so no hand-off to someone else in a different building or location if you decide to cross over. The dealership is a little tough to get to - you have to loop around Interstate 20, but it is worth that small hassle.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind works David. We look forward to working with you in the future.