Jaguar of Great Neck

732 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021

New 877-610-4669
Used 866-671-4664
Service 888-312-3549

We have sold more Jaguars than any other dealer in the world since 1938.

Opinion of a "car guy".

by from Long Island, NY |

My history with Jag of Great Neck should speak for itself. We have purchased FIVE cars from this outfit! If you plan to trade your car for a great Jaguar you will meat Tom Prawdzik and be given very fair value for your car. For sales I recommend that you ask for Rod Babaisakov who enjoys providing a pleasant no-pressure friendly experience. Even after the sale Rod made sure that I understood that he would be available for ANY reason in the future. Good guy.

No pressure sales

by from Charleston, SC |

I bought this car sight unseen from "Jagman", ( Rod). Was a pleasant experience dealing with him. He sent pictures that accurately reflected the car, completed the repairs that were promised, and followed through on communication throughout the process. Would definitely buy another car from this dealer using Jagman as my sales rep.

Great

by from Brooklyn , New York |

It was a pleasure dealing with them whatever I asked for was taken care of I would definitely recommend all my friends if they want to jack work this is where they should go Jaguar Of The Great Neck

Fabulous leasing of our 2015 XJL Supercharged

by from Riverside County, Ca |

Since 1985, we have obtained all of our cars from Hempstead Auto or Great Neck Jaguar. Jake Weidinger, Tony Anton, and Amir Jarrah have befriended us, and in each instance, pricing has been beyond fair, while service has been at the highest standard. We now live in California and our 2015 Jaguar was shipped by the professionals at Great Neck Jaguar to our west coast home. Beautiful car--wonderful experience!

Terrific and superlative service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Never had a better experience with a vehicle purchase. I would travel from Philadelphia to Long Island again for my next new car!

DEBRA

by from West Islip, New York |

Tony Anton was wonderful, made the process seamless. This is my 2nd Jaguar from this dealership and certainly more to follow.

Dealership/Buying Experience.

by from New York, NY |

I saw the 2012 Jaguar FX on the internet and my husband & I went to test drive car. Rodion was upfront, reliable and a pleasure to deal with. Rodion was very informative and able to answers all questions I had prepared for him. We did not feel pressured by Rodion - Rod the Jagman to make a decision that day. After comparing other cars, we decided to purchase and to this day we could not have made a better decision. You could not ask for a better treatment from a dealership. Overall I would recommend this dealership.

Dealership appearance was charming and elegant

by from Edison N J |

My entire visit and purchase was a pleasant experience. My Salesperson Paul Seader handled himself as a true Professional

JB___

by from Bayside, NY |

Leased a new 2015 Jaguar XLS. Received excellent customer service and a very good price.

The Best Ever

by from Kings Park, NY |

A dealership that truly makes the customer feel like they are part of the family. This was best buying experience ever. Staff was beyond professional and helpful. Our salesman Dominick was one for the record books. A true gentleman and pleasure to deal with. Tony made a deal that could not be touched or walked away from. Jack has a staff that will go out of their way to please a customer. Look forward to my next purchase from the staff of Jaguar of Great Neck.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Port Washington, NY |

I could not be happier with the car buying experience I received at Great Neck Jaguar. There was no limitation on the test drive which surprised me as compared to other car dealerships. Tom Prawdzik gave a fair trade in value for my car. Rod Babaisakov completed the sales transaction and has been available for questions regarding the car and service. Rod doesn't just sell you a car, he wants his customers happy. I love the Jaguar I purchased and am proud to drive it. The AWD came in very handy this winter. Sure footed and solid drive.