Jaguar of Great Neck

732 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021

New 877-610-4669
Used 866-671-4664
Service 888-312-3549

We have sold more Jaguars than any other dealer in the world since 1938.

Great dealership

by from North Babylon, NY |

These guys are true car guys. I Love the car and the service that I recieved

White XK R

by from Allentown, Pa |

Bought my XK R there. They had the best selection. Prices were fair. Low pressure to no pressure. Particularly, they accommodated my out of state sale and sent a guy over to bring me some final paperwork. Also, they had Diet Coke which I have come to expect.

Patrick

by from New York, NY |

I have purchased 3 preowned Jags from this dealer and have had the unexpected pleasure of a perfect experience each time.

Satisfied

by from Huntington, NY |

I recently picked up my new XK convertible from Great Neck Jag. This is my fifth car from this exceptional dealer. I have had no trouble with any of the cars and when I have come to them for routine maintenance I received swift and courteous service. The price was right. The purchase was easy.

A Real Pleasure

by from Harrison NY |

After reading the prior review, I feel that's it's important to share my experiance doing business with Jaguar of Great Neck. I have been doing business with them for the last 12 years and in that time have leased or purchased 5 cars. My last lease, a 2011 XJL did not work out as planned. Like all things it's easy to maintain a good relationship when things go well. The challange is do improve it when things go poorly. Back to my last vehicle,from the start the computer system did not function properly. The car was in the shop many times during the year I had it. While the service dept did all they could, the problem was the on board computer system. Since I live in Westchester it reqired me to drive to Long Island to have the car serviced. Every time I was given a loaner car, many times it was a new Jaguar XF (the people in service and sales could not have been more upset or more helpful). About three months ago I applied for the car to be returned under the NY State Lemon Law. The dealer worked with me to validate my claim, they took the car back and I now have a new 2012 XJ. Throughout the ordeal my biggest ally was Jaguar of Great Neck. I would not buy a Jaguar from any other dealer.

Incompetent and Unfair

by from New York, NY |

I brought a 2003 Jaguar XK8 convertible into Great Neck Jaguar to replace an engine hose that had broken. Once the car was in their possession, it stopped running. Then I learned from them that there was a kill switch in the glove box that I never knew existed. Neither Great Neck nor White Plains Jaguar was able to get me the hose because it is out of production. This is a violation of federal law which requires parts to be availabe for cars less than ten years old. I had no choice but to authorize a diagnostic examination which led to findings for the need of a module that was not a problem when the car was delivered. They charged me nearly $900 for the diagnostic and still have never secured the hose. I dealt with the service department, the general manager of the dealership, and Jaguar corporate and none of them took any responsibility. I am suing the dealership and Jaguar for the full price of the car. I did agree to settle by paying half. So for less than $500 this unfair dealership is now going to have to deal with a lawsuit. They are not only unfair, they are incompetent. I recommend in the strongest terms that anyone considering buying a car from them, look elsewhere, either for a Jaguar or another brand.

Buyer Beware

by from NYC |

I purchased a CPO XF model from the dealership and so far happy with the car but extremely dissatisfied with dealership's customer service. First of all, my car was not ready for pick up at the scheduled time and I couldn pick it up when I arrived at the dealership. The salesperson told me I had to sign all paperwork prior to getting a car delivered the next day (including certification that I inspected and received the car and had no complaints against the dealership - even though car was still being prepped and I couldn inspect it).I signed the paperwork (have only myself to blame for that). When car was delivered by the dealership's driver to my house it was missing navigation DVDs, owners' manual, Ipod dock cable and fuse box cover (in the trunk). Driver who delivered the car said I had to talk to the salesperson about this and so I did. After initial promise to have those items sent to me its been 3 weeks and both salesperson and the dealership manager are not taking my calls (called 3 times in 3 weeks - no need to be a pest).