Jim's Auto Sales of Glenville

134 Freemans Bridge Rd, Schenectady, NY 12302

Happy Customer

by from schenectady ny |

I have been deaing with Jims's Auto Sales for over 27 years. He takes care of his customers like nobody does! He will go out of his way to please his customers and most importantly most of his customers are return business and referrals from his good customers. His honesty goes with out saying and would not think about buying a car from anyone other than Jim Saburro!

Big-Time Service from a Small, Local Shop

by from Pattersonville, NY |

Since moving back to Schenectady in 2000, all of my automobile service has been done at Jim's Auto. Thanks to Jim Saburro, his wife Sue, and his mechanics, my 1999 Honda Odyssey reached 188,000 miles and would have gone another 50,000 miles or more had my wife and I not decided to downsize from two vehicles to one. Then I wanted an AWD vehicle and Jim found an excellent 2011 model with low miles to replace our remaining car. This is now our only car and I feel confident that, with Andrew working on it in Jim's well appointed shop, that it will last us many years. In this day and age of fast-talking, move-'em-out dealerships, it is a great pleasure to do business with a local guy who has great knowledge and a true sense of caring that his customers are happy. Trust is the word that applies to Jim Saburro. He has earned that trust by being an all-purpose auto dealership that does quality work. Thanks, Jim & Sue.

Jim's Auto Sales Is A Must For Sales and Service

by from Schenectady, NY |

If you have not been to Jims Auto Sales in Glenville in your search to buy a vehicle or for service of your vehicle you are missing out on an excellent family owned business that will by far exceed your expectations! Jim and Sue Saburro are dedicated to providing extremely high quality pre-owned vehicles and top-notch service. I purchased a Chevy Equinox and a Pontiac G6 from Jim and they were by far the best vehicles I have owned. Jims Auto takes the extra time to make sure you get the right vehicle at an excellent price and will be there to take care of your vehicle over the years. I highly recommend going to see Jim and Sue!

by from Guilderland, New York |

We have known Jim for many years. We have purchased several cars from him and have always been very happy with the high quality of each vehicle. We have referred many of our family members and friends to Jim and they have all been very pleased with the quality cars and great cutomer service that Jim provides. We have all of our cars serviced at Jim's as well and have always been more then happy. (our family has 4 vehicles)We would highly recommend this dealer!

Repeat Cutomer

by from Guilderland, New York |

We have known Jim for many years. We have purchased several cars from him and have always been very happy with the quality of each vehicle.We have referred many family members and friends to Jim and they too have always been pleased with the quality cars and customer service Jim provides. His customer service doesn't end when you drive your car off the lot, it follows you.We also have all of our cars serviced at Jim's and have always been happy. (We own 4 vehicles) We would highly recommend this dealer!

Used Car sales opinion

by from Ballston Lake, NY |

Mr. Jim Saburro and the entire staff at Jim?s Auto Sales of Glenville are very knowledgeable in the vehicles they sell, attentive to listening to your needs, eager and helpful (yet ?not in your face?) in suiting you to one of their vehicles; in other words, a great place to purchase a used car from. The honesty and ?down to earth? demeanor that Mr. Jim Saburro shows throughout your dealings with Jim?s Auto Sales will be noticeable to you very quickly. His reputation and the facts that he states to you will be confirmed by other dealers, as they were to us when I took the vehicle that we were purchasing from him to our own mechanic for review. When I arrived at our own mechanics facility and they asked where we were purchasing the vehicle from, the entire staff had nothing but positive feedback for us. They reviewed the vehicle and highly recommended that we purchase it with no qualms or concerns. Look, I could go on even longer, but I?ll make this short. I spent over 14 months looking for a good used car. Unless you know an individual with a car they want to sell (thus knowing the truth of the cars condition), I?d generally stay away from private sellers?no guarantee! For the price range that I was looking in, the big ?name? dealers had nothing (or so overpriced it was laughable). I started looking at the smaller dealers (like on Route 5 from Lishakill down to Brandywine) and found SOME of them SCARY to even think about dealing with. It took me longer reviewing THE FACILITY that we were going to buy a vehicle from than finding the vehicle. Jim?s Auto Sales of Glenville, definitely put them on your shortlist of dealers to stop at to peruse the selection of used vehicles, you won?t go wrong!

great dealership for used cars

by from clifton park,ny |

I have told several friends of the fine service of this dealer. highly recommend.

Friendly and professional service

by from Scotia, NY |

I have know Jim for many years and have purchased several cars from him. He is always on site with a freindly greeting and professional attitude. Service is provided in a timely manor and quality work is performed. His selection of used vehicles, though not substantial, always contains a variety that are in top repair and condition.

by from Niskayuna, NY |

Jim always makes sure his used cars are tested and as up to date on parts and appearance as they should be for his customers. He has sold us the most reliable used cars we have ever had, and he has serviced then consistently. my husband and I bought three cars from Jim and my son and daughter each bought a car from Jim. When a very good car comes on his lot and he thinks it is time for us to consider a better car, he always calls us. His customer service and maintenance plans keep our cars running smoothly. I recommend him for anyone looking for a better used car.

by from Guilderland, NY |

My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Jim. We have found the prices to be fair and the service exceptional. Each vehicle purchased was pre-owned and Jim offered the extended warranty on each vehicle which we have opted to take since the cars will be driven primarily by our children. After the purchase, we continue to have our vehicles serviced for routine maintenance(i.e oil changes, tire rotations, etc.) as well as non-routine maintenance. Jim has always accomadated our schedule when booking maintenance appointments. My expereince with Jim's Auto has been excellent.