Mike T's Auto Sales

Mike T's Auto Sales

2421 McNeilly Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Used 888-721-7567

No Games, No Gimmicks. I will fight for your business.

Mike T is the guy for you!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Mike T, obviously a busy guy but that by no means takes away from the quality of service. Mike T is straight up and easy to deal with. After talking with him about the car I wanted (nice car and extremely reasonable price) my and my family showed up test drove and got work done no problem. My family loved him, his family, and team working. Mike T, is a wonder person and a better businessman.

Mike T is that guy

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Recently I bought my first car at Mike T Auto Sales, not only was it an extremely nice car for a very good price, but the service was amazing. Mike T and his family and crew were very humble and fair. My family loved him and he's definitely a guy who takes the quality of service seriously. He's straight up and honest, no bull, something we all appreciated. Mike T is 10 out of 10.

45 minutes or less.

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I recently totaled my car and dreaded the thought of going through the whole car buying experience. I went to mike T's because my brother bought a truck there and paid it off and never once had a problem and now I see why. Mike T's has quality used cars at a really good price. His staff were more than helpful. They made sure I got the best deal and made this whole experience really easy. I spent less than 5 minutes picking the car I wanted and 20 doing the paper work i spent 5 min in the bank and another 15 doing the final paperwork. I never thought it would b this easy to get the car I wanted without feeling worked over

Mike Took Car of my Mom

by from Mt. Lebanon |

Mike T not only got us a good 10 year old car, he took my mom for driver's lessons at Keystone Oaks after she had had an accident and lost her confidence. I thought, geez, he had the cash. Why would he do this? Thank you for following on through with style.

Mike tells it like it is. No game & no gimmicks.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I've known Mike for years so it was only natural that I went to him when looking for a reasonably priced SUV for a family friend. Mike was fair on the trade in, and even included an extended warranty on the new vehicle in order to give the extra peace of mind we needed on an older vehicle. Dave was great and showed us the many features on the car and made the whole deal go as smooth as silk. I'll definitely be back...you won't have to fight for my business. Thanks again.