Mike T's Auto Sales

2421 McNeilly Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Used 888-721-7567 Used 888-721-7567

No Games, No Gimmicks. I will fight for your business.

Mike T is that guy

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Recently I bought my first car at Mike T Auto Sales, not only was it an extremely nice car for a very good price, but the service was amazing. Mike T and his family and crew were very humble and fair. My family loved him and he's definitely a guy who takes the quality of service seriously. He's straight up and honest, no bull, something we all appreciated. Mike T is 10 out of 10.

GREAT SERVICE IN EVERY ASPECT!

by from Washington PA |

Mike and his staff were professional, polite, and very fast at finalizing the paperwork. Mike is very down to earth and personable. Test drove the vehicle for me and then let me drive and inspect the vehicle top to bottom, literally! A great first car for my son! Mike is an honest man!

Mike,Rob and Amanda great people to deal with.

by from Pittsburgh, PA. |

I have stopped into this dealership a couple times with my teenage children over the last couple years looking for their first cars and Mike was always fun to deal with and it was a great experience but never purchased anything. I was impressed on the condition of the cars he had and that they were all newly inspected, most had new brakes, rotors, tires in great shape or new, free carfax and a warranty . I was in the market for a used mini van for myself and there it was on his website, I stopped in and Mike gave me a good price on my trade and my wife and I did not have to haggle over price, Mike worked on the deal during the test drive with him and gave me a better price on my trade and the better warranty and we purchased it. I had a couple small issues after driving it for a week and Mike said if you have any problems with the van call him, I called and he took care of everything and Rob set up the appointment with his mechanic and they fixed all of the issues no cost to me. That is great customer service from a small dealership. Same van at a big name dealer was more expensive and as is. Mike does fight to earn your business and I recommend you give him try.

No response. Not recommended.

by from Pennsylvania |

I attempted to contact this dealer several times both through cars.com and their website. The email address is non-functional. I do not like to speak to car dealers on the phone and prefer email communications. I suggest that this dealer take a tech 101 course and get their Internet department in order to attract out-of-town customers like myself. Needless to say, I will not be buying a car from Mike T's now or in the future. I suggest working with a responsive dealer who knows how to use email.

Great to Work with

by from Pittsburgh |

Mike, was Great, went above and beyond to what I was looking for and was Flexible.

Mike T is the guy for you!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Mike T, obviously a busy guy but that by no means takes away from the quality of service. Mike T is straight up and easy to deal with. After talking with him about the car I wanted (nice car and extremely reasonable price) my and my family showed up test drove and got work done no problem. My family loved him, his family, and team working. Mike T, is a wonder person and a better businessman.

45 minutes or less.

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I recently totaled my car and dreaded the thought of going through the whole car buying experience. I went to mike T's because my brother bought a truck there and paid it off and never once had a problem and now I see why. Mike T's has quality used cars at a really good price. His staff were more than helpful. They made sure I got the best deal and made this whole experience really easy. I spent less than 5 minutes picking the car I wanted and 20 doing the paper work i spent 5 min in the bank and another 15 doing the final paperwork. I never thought it would b this easy to get the car I wanted without feeling worked over

Mike Took Car of my Mom

by from Mt. Lebanon |

Mike T not only got us a good 10 year old car, he took my mom for driver's lessons at Keystone Oaks after she had had an accident and lost her confidence. I thought, geez, he had the cash. Why would he do this? Thank you for following on through with style.

Mike tells it like it is. No game & no gimmicks.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I've known Mike for years so it was only natural that I went to him when looking for a reasonably priced SUV for a family friend. Mike was fair on the trade in, and even included an extended warranty on the new vehicle in order to give the extra peace of mind we needed on an older vehicle. Dave was great and showed us the many features on the car and made the whole deal go as smooth as silk. I'll definitely be back...you won't have to fight for my business. Thanks again.