Audi Chantilly

14839 Stonecroft Center Ct, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 877-494-4350
Used 888-249-1418
Service 866-482-9384

Your satisfaction is our goal!

Audi of Chantilly Rocks!

by from Lorton,Va |

What can I say honest and VERY FRIENDLY. They dont pressure you, they make you feel like a person not a number or cash cow walking thru the door. I love the location and the staff. I will definitely send others to them.

July 11, 2014

ORea, Thank you for the positive feedback!!

Expertise and Knowledge - Mark Cooper

by from Chantilly, VA |

I've purchased an Audi from this dealership in the past so it was a no brainer that when I was in the market for a new Audi that I would return here. The salesman that I had years ago was no longer at this location so I was introduced to another salesman while I was browsing. That salesman was Mark Cooper. Talking to Mark and working with Mark its immediately obvious that he loves Audi's and his job. He was very informative and knowledgeable about every Audi I inquired about and give me good advice as I was shopping. I've recommended friends to Mark and still call him for advice regarding Audi's. He is a top class salesman who I learn a lot from each time I talk to him about Audi's and he makes any buying process very easy.

European Delivery

by from Stafford, VA |

After trips to other dealers I went to Audi Chantilly and was greeted by Mamta Vorta, who was both pleasant and professional. I informed her that I was interested in purchasing an Audi Q5 for Overseas Delivery. Mamta, worked with me answering all of my questions and concerns. Some of my requests were laughed at by others, but she entertained them all and with the help of her managers they made them happen. They were able to process my order in less than the normal time frame. All of the staff that I came in contact with were professionals to include the Managers, Sean in finance and Stephanie, from Audi of America. I would definitely purchase another automobile from this dealership and would recommend Audi Chantilly and Mamta Vorta, for a truly pleasant car buying experience.

July 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words and your business!

Good experience

by from Washington, D.C. |

I bought an audi A4 from that dealership. My buying experience was good. Erick Ekpa took care of me from the beginning to the end of my buying process. My car was used so they told me everything I have to change on it. They were very frank and let me know what I have to do on that car. I really appreciated it. Come at that dealership and buy with confidence.

July 10, 2014

Gabriel, Thank you for the opportunity and the feedback on your experience!

They tried to get the money out if my pocket !!!!

by from Washington, D.C. |

They tried to sell me a used Audi A4. There was a lot of things to fix on it. They show you a good looking car but there are big repairs underneath. They literally tried to get my money out of my pockets by very questionable selling techniques. That was a bad experience. The deal didn't go through when I figured out that there was big repairs to do in addition of what they told me. They'll sell you a used car that don't even pass the state inspection !!!!! I mean come on !!!!! If you wanna get a new car there , I think that's fine. For used cars , just stay away. Don't waste your time.

Awesome experience but from Audi Chantilly

by from Leesburg, VA |

We just purchased a Q5 from Sharon Gingell at Audi of Chantilly, her help and knowledge was great! The buying process has been better than previous experiences at other dealerships. Showroom is bright clean and all the staff are helpful! I am so pleased with the whole experience, plus I'm so excited about my new car. Go to Chantilly before other dealers.

July 10, 2014

TLV - thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new Q5!!

service

by from Rockville, Maryland |

The service was excellent. Every one was very friendly and professional. I would definitely drive the hour and a half to do business with them again. Nick was very friendly and got us a good deal. Josh was also very friendly and professional.

July 10, 2014

audi fan - thank you for coming such a long way to service with us...we really appreciate it!!!

Helped me get back on the road quickly

by from Bethesda, MD |

I was in the market for a new vehicle and found a newly listed Jeep online. Because it had just come from a trade-in over the weekend, the price wasn't even listed yet. I requested more information and quickly heard back from Mort, one of the salesmen. He gave me a quote and was able to take me that day for test drive. I went in, test drove, and we were able to make a deal by night's end. There was some work required to match VA state inspection standards, but the car was ready in 2 days as expected and looks great! The process was easy and Mort was great to work with.

July 10, 2014

Steven - Thank you for the kind words and your recommendation!!

STAY AWAY

by from Reston VA |

THEY PUT AN AUDI ONLINE GREAT PRICE ONCE WE GOT THERE THEY TOLD US THIS A6 DO NOT DRIVE AND IT NEED TO BE FIX.. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF AN AUDI DEALER..

Great experience!

by from Ashburn, Virginia |

I recently bought at BMW 550i from Audi of Chantilly. I usually buy from another dealership but I think Audi of Chantilly is my new dealership for life! Mort was excellent! Very professional, kind and knowledgeable about a non Audi car. This is not my first BMW so I knew that he knew what he was talking about. Sean in finance was great...got me a great interest rate! And last but not least Mr. Rodriquez got me in the deal with not a lot of haggle and hassle. NO ONE WASTED MY TIME- which is big in my book. The entire process took 1.5 hours. They really took the pain out of car buying.

Great customer service !!!

by from Philadelphia |

I would begin by saying thank you to all the staff that helped me and my brother today......drive lil over 4 hours but it was well worth it nick o'neal was very professional and very helpful I purchased and audi a5 used in a great condition very we'll detailed my questions were all answered most importantly everything I heard from nick was nothing but what I exactly saw wich was the car I ended up w I appreciate doing business with chantilly audi ......and thank you to Sean in finance welcomed us w a big smile very comforting .... Thank u audi chantilly hopefully ....... Great doing business at ur location.