Audi Chantilly

14839 Stonecroft Center Ct, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 877-494-4350 New 877-494-4350
Used 888-249-1418 Used 888-249-1418
Service 866-482-9384 Service 866-482-9384

Your satisfaction is our goal!

Thrilled with our purchases

by from Glen Allen, VA |

My husband HATES to buy cars. Like, HATES it. So when he decided he wanted to look at Q5, I did research and found Audi Chantilly had a good selection of cars. I sent an email inquiry and Hasan responded almost immediately and we set up a time to meet (we were driving from Richmond, VA - we had a bad experience with the Richmond dealership). Hasan literally greeted us at the door. He had keys to two different Q5's (one with the 2.0 and one with the 3.0 liter engine) to test drive. At the end of the test drive and talking numbers, my husband says "you know, I'm not sure I want to buy a car today, but my wife has her eye on an A3 Cabriolet. Tell us about that." Now, you'd expect our salesman's face drop and so some irritation from the switcharoo, but instead, Hasan said "certainly! Let me tell you about these cars" and we proceeded to drive a 1.8 and 2.0 turbo engine car (seriously - if you're buying an audi, buy the turbo!). So after that test drive, we chat and decide we're both buying cars that day. I got a SUPER deal on my A3 (it was a 2015) and we felt like we got a good/fair deal on my husband's Q5 - not quite a BOGO deal (LOL), but we were happy. The finance department was able to beat my credit union's rate, so we financed through the dealership. Our finance person did NOT try to upsale us on every option Audi provides, but had good suggestions on the maintenance package (and we decided to purchase that). Fast forward one month. I had a fender bender with my A3. 1,075 miles on her and I hadn't even made a payment. The night of the accident I call Hasan to get the number for Audi Road Side Assistance to have my car towed to the repair facility - he immediately texted me the number. He's followed up with me several times to check on how the repairs are going and if we need anything. This dealership, and Hasan in particular, have been outstanding. In fact, even though we're two hours away, we will likely take our cars to Chantilly Audi for servicing instead of the local dealership. I feel like they care about us and our cars. I will recommend Hasan to anyone looking to purchase an Audi.

horrible service department

by from Triangle VA |

The service department, who I have been going to for years, would not accept the service rates $130 hr that the warranty department offered them. This is for my Audi S8 which they sat on for over a week. Their explanation was that they changed their rates and would not honor, their rates being $147 hr I then had to send to another Audi dealership to get the work done. In addition, they charged me the full rate for diagnostics. It blows my mind that Ahmad and the rest of the Chantilly management staff is willing lose a customer, especially when I am preparing to buy another Audi next year. All this for a few extra hundred dollars. I will never again go back here. I implore you to avoid this place if you can, they are dispicable.

A dealership you want to do business with

by from Lafayette LA |

I bought a 6 year old Mustang from this dealership from three states away. I found the vehicle on cars.com. I hired an inspector to check the car out. The salesperson (Mamta) was wonderful in setting that up. The inspection took place without a hitch. The car was as described and disclosed in the pictures. They were fair on their pricing. When I had a transport company pick up the car the dealership bent over backwards to meet my needs on timing. Again, everything was very efficiently handled. Outstanding logistics all they way around. Buy from this place with confidence

I highly recommend this Audi location!

by from Fairfax, VA |

We bought our second Audi vehicle from Mamta at Audi Chantilly, as always the process was very smooth. Mamta was very knowledgeable, provided awesome service, friendly, and made the process seamless. I highly recommend this Audi location! Overall staff is very friendly and they worked with me to ensure that I got a fair deal.

Pleasant CS

by from Newark, DE |

We inquire about a car there and Erick answered the phone. He did reach to me next day as he said, after I told him I need to consider it before came to an answer. The process was pleasant as he has been polite and helpful. Later when he was on a vocation his colleague contacted me about this car again, told me that there was a special offer for the holiday. I appreciate the following up though at that time I already interested in another car. All in all, though couldn't make a deal, it was a pleasant experience for the service.

The extra mile

by from Reston, VA |

As a recent immigrant to the US, the team at Audi Chantilly did an outstanding job in helping me finance a car with them. I knew the product was good - but the service is even better! 10/10

Amazing Experience - Thanks to Mark Cooper

by from Centreville, VA |

After 10 years, I left a competing brand and was in the market looking for a new vehicle. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to consider Audi or even a German vehicle for that matter. After visiting this dealership and working with Mark Cooper, I have to say I am thrilled and extremely excited with my decision. Mark C. by far has to be the most knowledgable, patient, and sincere salesperson I've ever met in my life. You can truly tell when someone is selling you just a car versus selling you a brand inspired by his knowledge of the brand, its cars, and capabilities. He went above and beyond on countless occasions to make sure I found the right vehicle and work with his Managers to make the deal happen. His honesty and knowledge of the brand and vehicle is what ultimately sold me along with the deal of course. He went above and beyond to communicate with me on his days off to answer questions and keep me in loop on the vehicle status. Unlike other german car manufacturers, he did not bash my current car (Infiniti) nor any of the other german brands. The car did all of the talking that was needed along with the confidence he instilled in me for making the right decision. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new Audi vehicle to go to Audi of Chantilly and ask for Mark C. In addition to Mark C., Lily Mihan also went above and beyond to make sure we made a deal that worked for our budget. I would highly recommend this Audi dealership for a new Audi compared to any of the other Audi dealerships in the Northern VA area.

Best dealership I visited when searching for a car

by from Crofton, MD |

I had a wonderful experience when I bought my 2010 Mazda. Sami and staff where very professional and went out of their way to meet my expectations. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Thank you Sami for the birthday wish.

Great services and customer satisfaction

by from Alexandria,VA |

Thanks to Marcus for hooking me up with my 2007 Toyota camryand the great customer service during my visit.and thanks to all the workers of Audi Chantily for their hospitality.It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.

Great facility and great people...

by from Oakton, VA |

I went to the dealership to purchase a used car for my high school age son. The salesman and dealership were very helpful, willing to listen and I found the experience very refreshing.