Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-552-3958
Used 888-458-8799
Service 888-229-7725

Indiana's Largest Selection of Buick and GMCs! Located at 465 & E. Washington St.~ Just minutes from anywhere!

Great, great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The team at Ray Skillman's Buick was outstanding. My salesman Eric was just outstanding, you would have thought that I was purchasing the most expensive car on the lot. I will continue to do business with the team at Ray Skillman's Buick GMC.

Great Day, Great Place, Great Dealer.

by from Danville, IN |

Joe P. and Dominic were unbelievable. Joe was pulled into duty as their available sales team were all helping others. Joe P. treated my son and I like we were family. Gave full disclosure on what he knew of the Jeep we were looking at and let us know his strength and weaknesses of this model of vehicle. You could feel the joy and pride he had in his job. My eleven year old son said that outside our family, Joe P. was the nicest man he's ever met. Dominic was an all star, working with us on closing the business and assuring all the paper work was correct and going the extra mile to get us the best deal possible. Thanks to the team. Best place in the Indy area to buy a car.