Next Car For You

232 Kent St., Brooklyn, NY 11222

Excellent and Honest!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

These guys (David and Tomas) are great! First, there were 2 cars I was interested in, and David told me that he thought the CHEAPER one was a better car! It was the first time a car dealer ever advised me to spend LESS money! Then, Tomas brought the car to a mechanic with me to have it looked over. He agreed to take care of whatever was wrong with the car before I picked it up. Everything he said they would do was done, and all was ready when they promised! You will not find a more honest, friendly car dealer anywhere.

Great service.

by from NY,Queens. |

02/02/2014 I bought Volvo from Nextcarforyou. These guys are hones,it was pleasure doing business with them .Excellent car and price .I would recommend this car dealership to anyone. Thank you David.

Trustworthy, friendly and good value dealer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought an Audi from them and had a great experience from beginning to end. They were friendly and efficient and their cars are priced right. I am really loving my Audi (except for the fact that New Yorkers don't really care about bumping it when parking, but that's another story). Anyway, I would recommend these guys. In fact, I recommended them to my brother.

I had a very good experience

by from Brooklyn |

I bought a used Audi from them and the process was friendly, fast and accurate. I am also very happy with my car.

good place to buy a used car

by from ny ny |

First remember you are buying a used car. These guys are honest and will tell you up front if there are problems with the car you want to purchase you just have to ask. The first car we bought from them was a 2000 jeep Cherokee Lerado with 106,000 miles. I had the car for a year aside from a blown out fuse I did not have any problem with it. This year we decided to get something a little bigger with more seating. We went back to them because they were honest and up front the first time. We went to look at a minivan they had for sale. After explaining what we were looking for and looking at the van. They advised me not to purchase it and gave me their email address so I could follow upcoming cars. Two months later we saw a Honda we were interested in and went back. It was a very nice car but it was a little out of our price range. They worked with us to trade in the jeep and put us in the car we wanted. I have recommended them to my friends and I would recommend them to you.

Car has performed great

by from Queens NY |

Our car has performed great since we bought it. They know what they're doing. A great experience, small business feel, great car. I highly recommend this small community dealership.

My experience has been overwhelmingly good.

by from Trenton NJ |

My experience has been overwhelmingly good, both with the customer service and with the car. During the buying process, which took us three separate visits and a trip to a third party mechanic, they were knowledgeable and thorough, spent a lot of time with us, and were honest about the pros and cons of the cars we were interested in. Look, buying a used car is no picnic. For our budget (under $5K) we found an excellent car at a great price, and it was a pleasure doing business with David. PS, how awesome is the name, Next Car For You?

Horrible car

by from new york |

I bought a 2004 Kia in April 2012. Not even a month after I bought it. The car would shut off when I put it into reverse. I had the car towed to the dealership. They said it was the gear sensor and that they fixed it. Wrong the car shut off a week later. I called them back and they said its an old car. I took the car to a mechanic and he old me the vavle gasket was leaking and the wires and sparks need to be replaced. And the air filter and fuel filter need to be fixed. I called back nextcarforyou and asked why is the car having these problems he said that inexpensive to fix, its an old car. If its so cheap to fix why didn't they fix it, since their cars are like new. Now I have to get it towed a second time. Because when I put it into reverse it goes forward. Buyer be ware.

Direct, Honest, Reliable - Does Not Get Any Better

by from New York City |

This past winter, I bought my first car in over 40 years from Next Car For You and whenever I buy my next car, Il go first immediately to Next Car For You. They are direct, honest, and reliable and they take care of the cars they offer for sale. How that for a combination of characteristics for a used car sales company! I was looking for a ten-year-old car or so to use at a second home we had recently bought upstate New York. I dealt mostly with Tomas who was professional and direct in his assessment of what I needed and what he had. Michael was also very helpful in all my dealings with them. Tomas had 2 Subaru Forester small wagons available and either could have been appropriate for my needs. One had 138,000 miles, for about $5000, the other about 75,000 miles, for about $7000. After explaining my need to Tomas, he recommended the car with more miles, and cheaper price tag, as I was not going to use the car for extensive travelling and it would provide me with all I needed, and save me several thousand dollars. Many other car dealers would have pushed the more expensive car. The car had been serviced and was in very good shape. About a week after I bought it, I was driving it and a signal went off saying, heck Engine. I drove the car right away to Next Car for You and Tomas said to leave it and they would take care of it right away. The next day I picked up the car and was told it was a simple sensor that had to be repaired. I was not charged anything for the repair. If youe looking for a used car and worry about being treated fairly, go to Next Car For You in the Greenpoint section of Brookyln.

Great to to business with, we love the van.

by from Williamsburg NY |

Great to do business with, we love the van. The dealer was very nice and sold us a very nice vehicle.This was a pleasure doing buisness with you great communications very freindly. Easy purchase.

Price was on target. Will buy Again.

by from Brooklyn |

Very Honest. Price was on target. Needed Small Repairs. Very simple transaction!!!! Will buy again.