Next Car For You

232 Kent St., Brooklyn, NY 11222

Good service, fair prices and very clean facility

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought a used Honda CRV from David in August and the whole experience was great. He really knows his product, is very polite and not pushy in any way. I've put several hundred miles on the car since it's purchase and it drives really well. I'll definitely go back the next time I'm in the market for a used car.

got a great deal

by from Brooklyn, new york |

Brought a Hyundai Santafe from here and it was a great deal and experience!!

Great car great experience 2008 saturn vue xr

by from Queens, Ny |

Me and my wife bought a 2008 saturn vue Xr from nextcarforyou.com and all I can say is we had a great experience David and his friend was very professional and polite we couldnt ask for anything better. Will do business again for sure.Thanks David.

Great service.

by from NY,Queens. |

02/02/2014 I bought Volvo from Nextcarforyou. These guys are hones,it was pleasure doing business with them .Excellent car and price .I would recommend this car dealership to anyone. Thank you David.

Trustworthy, friendly and good value dealer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought an Audi from them and had a great experience from beginning to end. They were friendly and efficient and their cars are priced right. I am really loving my Audi (except for the fact that New Yorkers don't really care about bumping it when parking, but that's another story). Anyway, I would recommend these guys. In fact, I recommended them to my brother.

I had a very good experience

by from Brooklyn |

I bought a used Audi from them and the process was friendly, fast and accurate. I am also very happy with my car.

good place to buy a used car

by from ny ny |

First remember you are buying a used car. These guys are honest and will tell you up front if there are problems with the car you want to purchase you just have to ask. The first car we bought from them was a 2000 jeep Cherokee Lerado with 106,000 miles. I had the car for a year aside from a blown out fuse I did not have any problem with it. This year we decided to get something a little bigger with more seating. We went back to them because they were honest and up front the first time. We went to look at a minivan they had for sale. After explaining what we were looking for and looking at the van. They advised me not to purchase it and gave me their email address so I could follow upcoming cars. Two months later we saw a Honda we were interested in and went back. It was a very nice car but it was a little out of our price range. They worked with us to trade in the jeep and put us in the car we wanted. I have recommended them to my friends and I would recommend them to you.

Car has performed great

by from Queens NY |

Our car has performed great since we bought it. They know what they're doing. A great experience, small business feel, great car. I highly recommend this small community dealership.

My experience has been overwhelmingly good.

by from Trenton NJ |

My experience has been overwhelmingly good, both with the customer service and with the car. During the buying process, which took us three separate visits and a trip to a third party mechanic, they were knowledgeable and thorough, spent a lot of time with us, and were honest about the pros and cons of the cars we were interested in. Look, buying a used car is no picnic. For our budget (under $5K) we found an excellent car at a great price, and it was a pleasure doing business with David. PS, how awesome is the name, Next Car For You?

Horrible car

by from new york |

I bought a 2004 Kia in April 2012. Not even a month after I bought it. The car would shut off when I put it into reverse. I had the car towed to the dealership. They said it was the gear sensor and that they fixed it. Wrong the car shut off a week later. I called them back and they said its an old car. I took the car to a mechanic and he old me the vavle gasket was leaking and the wires and sparks need to be replaced. And the air filter and fuel filter need to be fixed. I called back nextcarforyou and asked why is the car having these problems he said that inexpensive to fix, its an old car. If its so cheap to fix why didn't they fix it, since their cars are like new. Now I have to get it towed a second time. Because when I put it into reverse it goes forward. Buyer be ware.