Next Car For You

232 Kent St., Brooklyn, NY 11222

Horrible car

by from new york |

I bought a 2004 Kia in April 2012. Not even a month after I bought it. The car would shut off when I put it into reverse. I had the car towed to the dealership. They said it was the gear sensor and that they fixed it. Wrong the car shut off a week later. I called them back and they said its an old car. I took the car to a mechanic and he old me the vavle gasket was leaking and the wires and sparks need to be replaced. And the air filter and fuel filter need to be fixed. I called back nextcarforyou and asked why is the car having these problems he said that inexpensive to fix, its an old car. If its so cheap to fix why didn't they fix it, since their cars are like new. Now I have to get it towed a second time. Because when I put it into reverse it goes forward. Buyer be ware.

Direct, Honest, Reliable - Does Not Get Any Better

by from New York City |

This past winter, I bought my first car in over 40 years from Next Car For You and whenever I buy my next car, Il go first immediately to Next Car For You. They are direct, honest, and reliable and they take care of the cars they offer for sale. How that for a combination of characteristics for a used car sales company! I was looking for a ten-year-old car or so to use at a second home we had recently bought upstate New York. I dealt mostly with Tomas who was professional and direct in his assessment of what I needed and what he had. Michael was also very helpful in all my dealings with them. Tomas had 2 Subaru Forester small wagons available and either could have been appropriate for my needs. One had 138,000 miles, for about $5000, the other about 75,000 miles, for about $7000. After explaining my need to Tomas, he recommended the car with more miles, and cheaper price tag, as I was not going to use the car for extensive travelling and it would provide me with all I needed, and save me several thousand dollars. Many other car dealers would have pushed the more expensive car. The car had been serviced and was in very good shape. About a week after I bought it, I was driving it and a signal went off saying, heck Engine. I drove the car right away to Next Car for You and Tomas said to leave it and they would take care of it right away. The next day I picked up the car and was told it was a simple sensor that had to be repaired. I was not charged anything for the repair. If youe looking for a used car and worry about being treated fairly, go to Next Car For You in the Greenpoint section of Brookyln.

Great to to business with, we love the van.

by from Williamsburg NY |

Great to do business with, we love the van. The dealer was very nice and sold us a very nice vehicle.This was a pleasure doing buisness with you great communications very freindly. Easy purchase.

Price was on target. Will buy Again.

by from Brooklyn |

Very Honest. Price was on target. Needed Small Repairs. Very simple transaction!!!! Will buy again.

you should have a better salesman

by from yonker,ny |

I went to see a car there that they post here on cars.com, i ask this guy some questions from the car and he had an attitud like i was wasting his time, my friend i went there with the money to buy the car i just wanted to know what options i had, but since you didn't know how to treat me and send me to major world to get something cheaper i buy the same car in another place

Next Car For You responded to this review

June 14, 2012

First of all we would like to congratulate you on your purchase. The price which you offered us was much less then advertised. We price our cars accordingly to the year, mileage and overall condition of the vehicles. Although your comment about finding similar car in the price range that you where offering is and will be possible but you have to take into consideration the overall shape and higher miles of the cars offered at the lower price. We apologies if we came off as rude. Our business model is simple if you like the car and the price the car is yours. We do not use gimmicks or sales-pitches in order to persuade an individual to purchase a car. If someone doesn't like the car or the price then so be it, someone else will purchase the car but we strive to make your car buying experience as relaxing and rewarding as possible. So if you think about it your offer might have been sufficient in your mind or at other types of dealers; whom price up their cars in order to haggle and make you feel like you just cheated them out of their money. This is the complete opposite of our model therefore allot of people that do their research on a particular car they want to purchase; come to us because they know that we priced the car just right. In 2011 we sold 273 cars so the numbers speak for themselves.

EASY Transaction Best Prices

by from Blauvelt NY |

Before a couple months I bought my first car from NEXT CAR FOR YOU The people there are very friendly and actually care. If you don't know what kind of car you want they help you find the best for you, will help on price and many other!!!!!!! The car was nice and clean !!!No major problems and really LOW PRICE !!!! I would recommend this car dealership to anyone!!

Great Place. Thanks Mike.

by from Queens NY |

Honest salesman knows what he's talking about. They had history report, offered test drive & guaranteed my car with warranty. They took my old car and gave me $600 more than other dealer offered me. Also quick sale and registration process, it took me about 50 miniutes to do everything and I was ready to go with plates on the car.