Next Car For You

232 Kent St., Brooklyn, NY 11222

Excellent and Honest!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

These guys (David and Tomas) are great! First, there were 2 cars I was interested in, and David told me that he thought the CHEAPER one was a better car! It was the first time a car dealer ever advised me to spend LESS money! Then, Tomas brought the car to a mechanic with me to have it looked over. He agreed to take care of whatever was wrong with the car before I picked it up. Everything he said they would do was done, and all was ready when they promised! You will not find a more honest, friendly car dealer anywhere.

Great to to business with, we love the van.

by from Williamsburg NY |

Great to do business with, we love the van. The dealer was very nice and sold us a very nice vehicle.This was a pleasure doing buisness with you great communications very freindly. Easy purchase.

Price was on target. Will buy Again.

by from Brooklyn |

Very Honest. Price was on target. Needed Small Repairs. Very simple transaction!!!! Will buy again.

you should have a better salesman

by from yonker,ny |

I went to see a car there that they post here on cars.com, i ask this guy some questions from the car and he had an attitud like i was wasting his time, my friend i went there with the money to buy the car i just wanted to know what options i had, but since you didn't know how to treat me and send me to major world to get something cheaper i buy the same car in another place

Next Car For You responded to this review

June 14, 2012

First of all we would like to congratulate you on your purchase. The price which you offered us was much less then advertised. We price our cars accordingly to the year, mileage and overall condition of the vehicles. Although your comment about finding similar car in the price range that you where offering is and will be possible but you have to take into consideration the overall shape and higher miles of the cars offered at the lower price. We apologies if we came off as rude. Our business model is simple if you like the car and the price the car is yours. We do not use gimmicks or sales-pitches in order to persuade an individual to purchase a car. If someone doesn't like the car or the price then so be it, someone else will purchase the car but we strive to make your car buying experience as relaxing and rewarding as possible. So if you think about it your offer might have been sufficient in your mind or at other types of dealers; whom price up their cars in order to haggle and make you feel like you just cheated them out of their money. This is the complete opposite of our model therefore allot of people that do their research on a particular car they want to purchase; come to us because they know that we priced the car just right. In 2011 we sold 273 cars so the numbers speak for themselves.

EASY Transaction Best Prices

by from Blauvelt NY |

Before a couple months I bought my first car from NEXT CAR FOR YOU The people there are very friendly and actually care. If you don't know what kind of car you want they help you find the best for you, will help on price and many other!!!!!!! The car was nice and clean !!!No major problems and really LOW PRICE !!!! I would recommend this car dealership to anyone!!

Great Place. Thanks Mike.

by from Queens NY |

Honest salesman knows what he's talking about. They had history report, offered test drive & guaranteed my car with warranty. They took my old car and gave me $600 more than other dealer offered me. Also quick sale and registration process, it took me about 50 miniutes to do everything and I was ready to go with plates on the car.