Tynan's Kia

(3.7) 3 Reviews

2849 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Great Experience

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I just bought a 2006 Highlander from Nick, and it was probably the best car buying experience I ever had. They were not pushy and when we were having trouble finding the right vehicle, they gave us the time and space needed to make our own decision, not force theirs on us. I would by my next car from them without a second thought. Thanks Nick.

Best experience I ever had buying a car!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I can't say enough about everyone we dealt with here. They were all very nice, personable, and did not pressure us into anything. They did everything they could to bring the price to what we could afford, which I know was a hard mark to reach. They were friendly and kind to the kids, and gave us time and space when we needed it. Even after we turned down some amazing offers they gave us, My wife and I didn't get that feeling that they were giving up on finding us something, unlike plenty of other dealers I have talked too. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a nice experience with car buying, they will work as hard as they can to get you in what you want, and if they couldn't they seemed willing to let you walk away. Nick you were great. Thanks again for all you did.

Waste of TIme

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

Going to this dealer was a complete waste of time and a total disappointment. They knew days in advance which car we were going there to see, but the salesperson kept giving us wrong information on the car. They had to look up the stock number 5 times just to bring the car around for us to look at it, the information posted online was incorrect for the vehicle, and even though we spoke on the phone several times, we were not given accurate information until we went there. We asked ahead of time if they were willing to work on their price on the vehicle and were told to "come in and make an offer, we'll do whatever it takes", however when we made an offer the salesperson had the manager come out to tell us they refused to budge even a penny on the price.

Tynan's Kia responded to this review

January 4, 2013

Hello, thank you for leaving your review. I am the owner Ed Tynan, and unfortunately through your review I don't have enough details to look into the situation. Would you mind contacting the General Manager or myself in order to rectify the situation? Please call the dealership (970-377-6900) and ask for Jeremiah or myself, you can let the receptionist know that we are expecting your call. Thank you.