Terry Reid Kia

313 N Tennessee St, Cartersville, GA 30120

Used 770-875-8629

VickieinRome

by from Rome, Ga |

I purchased a 2006 Kia and I love the car. However, I do not like the fact that I have to take my car to Cartersville for service.I don't live there. Once there, they want to charge me a fee to find out what is wrong with my car. Then they have to order the parts because they don't keep them in the dealership. So, that means that you have to bring it back. I have had my car there several times with the same issue, but it does not happen when I am there. This last time is probably the last time I will take it there for any kind of service. Not worth the hassle. They are nice about it, just don't resolve the issue.

great customer service

by from Kingston,Ga |

Larry is the best salesman. He went over and beyond! He went to another state to get the car i wanted. Even after i told him i would settle for a different color.

Questionable customer service!

by from Jasper |

I responded to an online promotion from Terry Reid Kia which promised a $25 gift card to cover the cost of driving to their dealership to take a test drive. I was interested in a Sorento as my Altima lease was nearing its end in a few months. After coming up with a price I presented the gift card coupon and was told I would receive the card in 4-6 weeks. After 6 weeks no card! So I emailed the Internet sales address, but heard nothing. I waited another week and emailed again, but again no response. This happened 4 times with no responses. So I finally called the 5th week and asked to speak with the general manager. After insisting I would only speak with him I was finally connected. Can't say he was most polite person as he sounded as though I was bothering him. I was referred to someone else and told the card would be sent. It arrived 3 weeks later. My point is that they seemed not at all interested in responding to my inquires and as a result I decided to select another dealer for my new vehicle. If they act this way what would they be like if I had a major problem. Needless to say I also wonder how many people used the same gimmick to take a drive who never received their "gift?" Not the type of customer service I wanted to deal with in the future.

My Experience with Terry Reid Kia

by from Emerson |

Those guys did not want to sell a car I was not impressed with the knowledge of the sales staff or their willingness to make a deal. I had to wait to be served and there were many of the staff just standing around. U guys need to know the guy that has the money is not always dressed in a suit and tie. I will take my money elsewhere.