McKee Motorsports

2511 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74104

Will not advise anyone I care about to buy here

by from Tulsa |

I bought a Mercedes E320 from these people about four months ago. I have debated over and over in my thoughts whether to write this review and finally am doing so. I am not happy with how I was "handled" by each person on the sales team as they did not want to honor the stated "comes with warranty" statement clearly pasted all over numerous ads on craigslist. They finally relented as they could tell I was going to cancel the draft if they didn't. The car had an air conditioning problem that they told me was corrected as well as brake/tail light issues that was told they corrected as well. NOT! The air turned out only to work after you accelerate hard and stay at highway speeds. Of course the "warranty" does not cover it and they so "graciously" agreed to cover the labor with me purchasing parts. They gave me a very high quote for the "part(s)" which I felt was a way to cover their labor also. I chose not to utilize their service and still have sometimes air. The brake light issue that was taken care of was not and the tail lights I later found was rigged up with a foreign object of some sort which means it is not taken care of either. To the good at least the car has a good engine. These people get high marks for knowing how to take the money but to me revealed they have no intent to be honorable to their own word and lie as obvious through saying one thing and not having done a thing! I work at a place where people make really good money and my coworkers do trust what I have to say meaning, I could have sent much business their way. Now, I will discourage friend or foe from buying. While I sweat my way down the road I'll be sure to remember the poor treatment and lies.

Best deals in Tulsa

by from Tulsa, OK |

I thought all used car places were dishonest and a waste of time. I met Judy and she showed me a 2010 Toyota Camry. It was nice, not perfect being used but nice. I trusted her and bought it. When I got it home my wife said ti was a VERY good deal compared to others in town and it was. I financed and still got a great price. The car being used had one little issue and Judy took care of it right away. Since then I don't even look anywhere else and have several friends who have bought there also. Judy was very honest and a hoot to work with.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

by from Tulsa,OK |

This is going to be a real review from a real consumer. As my family found ourselves with a blown gasket in our motor on our old vehicle and it just seemed the cost out weighed the process. We had to look at getting into another auto ASAP so we set about looking online. After a couple of hours of searching local large dealers for a GOOD used and reasonably priced auto we were frustrated and concerned we might just not be able to afford or find what we could use. Never a fan of C.L we looked anyway and 5th from the top of the page was an 07 Honda Element in our price range with a reasonable down payment at McKee MotorSports!! We were both surprised and happy that we found them and even more amazed they were less than 5 miles from our home and we had driven past it for years without ever really taking notice. So off we go on a Saturday morning with car report in hand, reviews on the vehicle and list of recalls that were appropriate.(remember-real consumer) Our most awesome salesperson was Jeff who unlocked a bit early for us and let us right on in.(no appointment) We explained what we wanted,how we wanted it and how much we could afford and OUR own unique set of credit and financial issues. So the race was on so to speak,and we went over all the things we needed too. Asked so many questions I almost felt like a boss giving an interview. Jeff never missed a beat or was short or evasive, we compared notes that we brought without concern or questioning and were given FULL disclosure of the auto and all pertinent info. Jeff and Matt the finance man went above and beyond my wildest dreams to make our dreams a reality. It did take a few hours but it was all worth it. We got the auto we wanted, came in right at budget for payments including a 2 year warranty and an unheard of lower APR than we could have asked for. So we are wrapping things up and getting all the paperwork done and I started to make calls out to friends for a ride back to McKee to bring other vehicle back home.(still drivable,leaking coolant fast) Jeff offers to drive my family home and I can give him a ride back to the shop....amazing right...gets better. After we do all of this and I am driving Jeff back to the shop in our amazing awesome new vehicle,he notices that its really low on gas and pulled money from his own wallet and insists I take it without ever another word on it. WOW!!! All day we were in there and NEVER once did ANYONE at McKee make us feel bad or like we were taking up to much of their time,we were treated like family without the fights.lol Are we happy? OH YES!! Would we recommend to friends family or a neighbor, OH YEAH!!! Would I do it again? YES!!! Should you do it? YES!!! They are so hard working that they will bring a vehicle in from another state for you,if flying in from another state to get a vehicle they will come get you at the airport and drive you in on their time and dime. I found that out while there and a guy called about that very thing. I am still amazed and happy at how such a small place does such big things for people of all walks. Big dealers should look up from the bottom line and see us consumers for who we are and not just as numbers. McKee not only took the time, they went above and beyond my best expectations and for that I am ever grateful. Thanks Jeff,Matt and all the others at McKee Motorsports for a truly awesome car buying experience. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I LOVE my Honda!!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

We shopped all over,,, I'm talking within 100 miles (we're researchers and are very thorough), for a newer model Honda Accord. We wanted all the "bells and whistles" and we sure got 'em. McKee, by far, had the least expensive... It only has 23,000 miles, still under warranty and in perfect condition. I can't thank Jeff and the others at McKee for all of their help. We will be sending business their way for sure.

My dad bougt a car from Jeff and so did I...

by from Tulsa, OK |

My dad bought an Accord a month or so ago from Jeff Peterson and the folks at McKee. He has been totally happy with it and when I told him I was looking he mentioned these guys. I've had some credit problems in the past but was still able to buy a 2010 CRV and absolutely LOVE IT! I would most definitely recommend McKee and Jeff Peterson to anyone looking for a car. I am truly happy and grateful. Thanks guys!

your vehicle selection

by from Oklahoma city, ok. |

Your cars have to many miles on them for what yals asking prices are.

Pastor Approved

by from Tulsa, OK |

I am an evangelistic Pastor and after much research decided to go talk with the people at McKee. My income and finances are rather unique but Matt, Jeff and the entire staff was very helpful in arranging very reasonable financing. I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Honda Accord. I'd like to say thank you and God Bless the staff at McKee.

Jeff was the best

by from Semilnole, OK |

We drove all the way from Seminole after speaking with Jeff on the phone. From the second we started talking he was very easy to get along with, friendly and helpful. We came in for, and ended up getting a 2006 Dodge Ram which is in great shape, low miles and we could not be happier. There is no question I would recommend Jeff and the entire staff to any of my friends and family. Thank you

Too Shakey

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Was told I was wasting "Matt's" time because I was being cautious about buying a car from them after speaking with a sales person that kept bring up that the titles were clear and green. When asked why he keep mentioning this about the titles he gave me a explanation that clearly told me he didn't know what he was talking about. Sales person told me that a green title just clearly states that the vehicle has never been in an accident. WRONG. Green title just means it's never been totaled or rebuilt. Do not recommend a place that is to pushy and tells a customer they are wasting their time. Suggest more informed sales people and better manners towards customers that are just being cautious when buying a car. Anyone that wouldn't be concerned when a sales person keeps mentioning "Clear Green Titles" is crazy. Don't feel anyone seriously car shopping as being a waste of some ones time. Without customers sales people wouldn't get paid.

good auto play

by from tulsa,okpammy |

every aspect about this dealership is top notch. I worked with Matt, he was always available and very helpful.