McKee Motorsports

2511 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74104

Pleasure to Do Business With

by from Lawton, OK |

My husband and I just bought a pre-owned 2009 Honda Accord from Matt at McKee Motorsports in Tulsa, OK. Firstly, his prices were among the MOST competitive in a 300 mile radius of where we currently live in Lawton, OK (to include Dallas/Fort Worth). That's right - we drove over three hours in two directions to see Matt's Honda Accord, simply because the price was so competitive. Upon arrival, the vehicle was exactly as described online, to include appearance, specs and price. Matt was ready to meet our needs immediately, offering an unescorted test-drive within minutes of our arrival. He also gave us plenty of space to deliberate our decision without harassment. An auto-check report was ready for our review following our return from the test-drive. Matt patiently answered every single question we posed about the vehicle. Matt also allowed fair room for price negotiation, to include a generous offer for our trade-in. In the end, both parties seemed to come out satisfied with the final figure. My husband and I were thrilled with the purchase. Bottom line: Matt and McKee Motorsports offers VERY competitive pricing, a quality product and honest dealings. Any one of these things is hard to come by at a used car lot. Highly recommended.

kee mak autos

by from tulsa |

I thought I wouldn't qualify with a bad credit and no credit score. But I qualify with the help of kee mak auto. Special thanks for the new car and big thanks.