Lynnhaven Motor Company

Lynnhaven Motor Company

1784 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 888-424-1106

Integrity in sales of fine automobiles

Rav4 2008 happy experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just bought a Toyota Rav 4 from John and it was a great buy experience, no pressure, take your time and research which car will work for you. He went over everything and make sure that you feel satsifed about the buy.

Bought a Rav 4 Today

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought a 2008 Toyota Rav 4 today and it was a very good experience from John, no pressure from any person that allowed us to test drive any vechicles for the amount of time to make a decision. He went over all the paperwork and made me feel good about my purchase.

LMC=dope dealership

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Lynnhaven Motor Company turned my first car buying experience into a trustworthy and easy going process. Before LMC, I was dealing with car salesmen that were pushy and, at some places, pretty shady. After another week of doing my research on the Internet, I found that Lynnhaven Motor Company had the lowest priced vehicles with the least amount of mileage. The cars looked in pristine condition, so I decided to check them out. I was extremely impressed with the cars, and even more so with the car-buying atmosphere there. It was laid back, there was no pressure, and everyone was super friendly and trustworthy. Antonio is a funny guy and is very knowledgeable, and John Gabriel and his son run a quality family-owned/operated business. I highly recommend coming here to buy a car if you want your experience to be fun and hassle free.

Extremely Happy Buyer!

by from Williamsburg VA |

I just purchased a car last night from Lynnhaven Motor Company. The car was an excellent buy, properly advertised (unlike the place we went to before them), and clean. This is a family owned business and when you buy a car from them you become part of their business family in a way. When the sale is complete they don't wash their hands of you but instead encourage you to call them with any issues and they will help you. I truly believe they will follow through on this. After I purchased the car, I wanted an extra key. Since I was from out of town, they made every effort to get me an extra key including having their locksmith come out at 6:30 pm to make one. Everyone was helpful and friendly, making sure that I understood all the paperwork. I highly recommend Lynnhaven Motor Company, and would definitely look to them the next time I need a car. BTW I don't usually write reviews so this says a lot about the company.

Great dealership-- very friendly and professional

by from Hampton, Va |

John Gabriel was a real pleasure to meet and do business with. We enjoyed the experience and can tell he really cared about being fair and honest with us and the other customers we observed while we were there. I certainly will recommend him and plan to do business with him again.

February 14, 2015

Thank you very much "Happy Customer"... I know who you are and I appreciate your kind words. I hope you enjoy your minivan, have many great visits and safe trips with it to see your grand child! John Gabriel

HIGH QUALITY USED CAR/OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

My family and I would definitely recommend Lynnhaven Motors to anyone who needs a high quality used car. We always do our homework first before buying a car, new or used. John's sevice and the vehicles he is selling definitely exceeded our expectations. The car we purchased is in GREAT condition and the price is right. Nobody could really beat the quality, price, and condition of the vehicles he is selling. Great customer service!!! We are now a Customer for Life. Thank you very much, John.

February 14, 2015

Mr.Garcia, It was my honor to be able to help your family. Your dad is a hoot and a fun man to be around. It took a couple of years, a few visits, and a lot of great conversations, and it was well worth it for me. Thanks very much for your business and kind words. John Gabriel

Great car, great price, great service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Buying a car from Lynnhaven Motor Company was a very wise decision. My wife and I purchased a Nissan from John and we are extremely satisfied with our experience. The cars are in great condition, the prices are fair, and John and staff are very informative, honest, and customer friendly! I highly recommend this dealership!!

February 14, 2015

Ed, Sorry it has taken me this long to reply to your kind words, we really appreciate your business, and it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Thanks so much for everything! John Gabriel

Great vehicles and outstanding customer service!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I purchased a Nissan from this dealership and I am more than pleased and impressed. The car is in amazing shape and was priced both affordable and fair. I would highly recommend this dealer to friends and family. John and his staff are amazing and I will definitely purchase additional vehicles this dealer!!

February 14, 2015

Edwin, thanks for your kind words. I sure hope you enjoy your vehicle, and please let me know of any issue or car need you may have, whether is the Nissan you purchased from us, or any other vehicle in your family. John Gabriel

Awesome service

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Buying a car can sometimes stressful. But, if you go to the right place that provides you with a no hassle, professional yet friendly atmosphere it defiantly makes a difference. A key is also the excellent customer service that was provided. The prices of the vehicles at Lynnhaven Motors were very fair and of good quality. This has been my third vehicle purchase at this facility and in the future I will continue to buy there.

Appreciate your kind words again Evelia. Thanks for everything. John Gabriel

Excellent Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Wow! What can I say! I have dealt with the owner of Lynnhaven Motors for a number of years. This is my 3rd vehicle that I have bought from Mr. Gabriel. My first vehicle was purchased around 1993. I keep coming back because of the good feeling I get from the company. They provide a no hassle free environment which makes it much easier to shop. It also cuts out the middle man and the feeling that you are being pressured. I have recently purchased a vehicle and the company is still very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend this location if you are looking for good quality vehicles at a great price, no hassle, professional, yet friendly environment then Lynnhaven motors is definitely the place!

February 14, 2015

Evelia, thank you, thank you and thank you. That is all I can say here. I appreciate your friendship and loyalty. We will always be here for you. John Gabriel