Lynnhaven Motor Company

Lynnhaven Motor Company

1784 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 888-424-1106

Integrity in sales of fine automobiles

Great car, great price, great service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Buying a car from Lynnhaven Motor Company was a very wise decision. My wife and I purchased a Nissan from John and we are extremely satisfied with our experience. The cars are in great condition, the prices are fair, and John and staff are very informative, honest, and customer friendly! I highly recommend this dealership!!

Great vehicles and outstanding customer service!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I purchased a Nissan from this dealership and I am more than pleased and impressed. The car is in amazing shape and was priced both affordable and fair. I would highly recommend this dealer to friends and family. John and his staff are amazing and I will definitely purchase additional vehicles this dealer!!

Awesome service

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Buying a car can sometimes stressful. But, if you go to the right place that provides you with a no hassle, professional yet friendly atmosphere it defiantly makes a difference. A key is also the excellent customer service that was provided. The prices of the vehicles at Lynnhaven Motors were very fair and of good quality. This has been my third vehicle purchase at this facility and in the future I will continue to buy there.

Excellent Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Wow! What can I say! I have dealt with the owner of Lynnhaven Motors for a number of years. This is my 3rd vehicle that I have bought from Mr. Gabriel. My first vehicle was purchased around 1993. I keep coming back because of the good feeling I get from the company. They provide a no hassle free environment which makes it much easier to shop. It also cuts out the middle man and the feeling that you are being pressured. I have recently purchased a vehicle and the company is still very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend this location if you are looking for good quality vehicles at a great price, no hassle, professional, yet friendly environment then Lynnhaven motors is definitely the place!

Honour & Ethics = Customer for Life

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

In early December 2013, I had the misfortune of falling ill while driving, causing me to lose control of my vehicle and, in the end, totaling the 2007 Prius I had only purchased three months earlier from Carmax. The air bags failed to inflate, exposing me to suffer a concussion and bruising and swelling on my face. I'm lucky I wasn't killed. Nevertheless, I was left with no way to get around and came across John Gabriel's name and Lynnhaven Motors as I browsed the web sites for new and used car dealers. In trying to find something I could replace my vehicle with that was affordable and visiting the big name, 'old reliables', I had not been impressed with anything I had seen. Lynnhaven Motors had two vehicles I thought I might consider...another Prius and a 2010 Honda Civic XL that had only 16,900 miles on it. My email to John inquiring about the availability of these two possibilities was immediately responded to and I knew I wanted to have a look at them both. John Gabriel was empathetic to my situation, first my physical injuries and second, the fact I had no way to get to Lynnhaven Motors. We arranged a time so his son would come to my home, pick me up, take me to see the cars, and then bring me home. It went like clockwork ! It took me only a few minutes to chose the 2010 Honda Civic XL; knowing it would take me up to a week to secure the funds for it, John held the vehicle for me. The funds came through, the purchase made, all paperwork done and filed and I went home in my new Honda. About ten days later, I realised I needed another key. John arranged to have another cut and programmed for me, the entire process taking only eight minutes from my arrival and saving me an enormous chunk over the bigger dealer's prices. John Gabriel, his sons and his parents, all of whom I had the absolute pleasure of meeting, as well as his regular staff, are not only professionals knowledgeable in their business, but they are kind, courteous, and demonstrate the strong ethics and honesty that too often seems to be no more than a dream in our America. There was never a single moment that I didn't feel like I was first on the list of priorities with Lynnhaven Motors. I could call or email John whenever a question occurred to me and he would ALWAYS respond within minutes with an answer that satisfied. The Gabriel Family and Lynnhaven Motors brought a happy ending to what started with the most frightening accident of my life, and I am proud to refer others to Lynnhaven Motors and consider them friends for life. Thank you, John. Thank you so, so much.

Great car buying experience!

by from Virginia Beach |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder from Lynnhaven Motor Company. I' am a repeat customer, and for a reason. Just when I thought I couldn't beat my last experience in buying a used vehicle from these guys, this time it superseded all my expectations. John and his staff are a first class operation. They make purchasing a vehicle fun and exciting. The environment is warm, positive and user friendly. John takes the Buyer's defense out of car buying and makes it all a team effort. At Lynnhaven Motors there is passion for doing right by the customer that I have never experienced anywhere else. I not only enjoy the purchasing experience, but also I enjoy stopping by the office and just talking to John about anything and everything. John is now considered a true friend, and is one heck of a family man. Lynnhaven Motors is an extension of John's family, where everyone is a welcomed guest. When it comes to customer service and satisfaction, Lynnhaven Motors is by far the ultimate experience!

Excellent dealership in Virginia Beach...

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My family and I met John Gabriel over a decade ago shopping for a used cars for our boys. Over the years we've got 6 different cars and they were great quality at a great price. If you are shopping for new or used car that's the place to go. Just simply tell John what your needs are and budget and he will help you decide what to buy. And if he doesn't have your dream car at the moment he will find it for you. Overall... Lynnhaven Motor Company is a great place to buy a car. Family owned and John treats his customers like a part of the family. Thank you for all your cars ...

Car buying experience

by from Newport News, VA |

John was the answer to my prayers. I'm a believer things happen for a reason. So, when an ad in the newspaper fell through for our daughter, a guy told us about his friend John @ Lynnhaven Motor Company. We checked out the website and 3 cars later (in less than 10 months) we are very happy and pleased with our purchases. John even helped us sell one of our vehicles, he really went above and beyond what we expected. We highly recommend anyone to go to John, he has the best prices, best deals, and the best staff. You will not find a more honest, generous & kind person...he is there for you, even after your purchase if you have needs or questions. I told him he is a part of our family now. After reading the online testimonies from satisfied customers, what I thought was most interesting was the fact that all of us had one common denominator when you talk about John. Not only did you get a great price, deal, and service, but you walk away having found a really good friend in him, and that is customer service no one can beat. We will always be a repeat customer. Thank you John and Staff at Lynnhaven Motor Company...you are "The Best"...from the Love family of Newport News.

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from NEWPORT NEWS,VA. |

I found a G35 at this dealership via cars.com, went to take a look at it and test drove it and several other vehicles. I really had my sight set on the G35 but something in my gut told me to be cautious. John Gabriel the owner was very accomodating and helpful and his policy is to let your own mechanic check the vehicle out before purchase which i did. He even brought the vehicle out to my location which is about 25 miles away. The car had issues, some minor some potentially major so I passed on that one and instead bought a newer model, lesser mileage car. i also had this car checked out and it had no major issue at all and i really like it alot. The paperwork process went smmothly and all went as promised with John and his guys. it was a very good overall experience and i would reccommend this dealer to anyone and would go back as needed in the future.

Lynnhaven Motor Company responded to this review

May 24, 2013

Thanks Dan for your kind words. In regards to the G35 I would much like to add that your mechanic was pre-disposed to look for and find something against a G35 (remember you said he was advising you to be aware of them, even before we took it for the check up). This vehicle was checked again by Cavalier Garage (an independent shop) after your visit and this is what was found. Both drive belts could use replacement (which we did), and as far dirty or low oil...no problem found (we replaced the oil again anyway), as far as an oil leak, the rear main seal had very normal sippage around it (which requires no repair as it is not a leak), this vehicle has 74k miles. I would have liked another independent party to have looked at it on your behalf, but you have purchased a lovely car from us anyway, and that would be a moot point. Again, I really want to thank you for your business and we are family now, so I look forward to helping you in your car needs in the future. As far as our facilities rating, darn it, we are far from your average looking dealership, but we are also far from your average dealership experiences, it is low overhead and it allows us to offer killer prices to our customers...it scares me to change anything.

Great Cars, Great Price, Great Service

by from Newport News, VA |

I have now bought 4 cars over the past 9 years from John at Lynnhaven Motor company. He is the most fair and reliable guy I have met. He will always make sure he gets you what you want and will make sure you are more than happy before driving off the lot. He even will help you with maintaince even years after, he will use his connections to get you better pricing on tires, brakes, etc. I have been sending friends and family to him for years and we are all very happy. I just purchased the 4th last week. John thank you for the new Infiniti! Brad

Lynnhaven Motor Company responded to this review

May 24, 2013

Thank you for your continued business and support Brad. Customers like you are what drives us. See you again soon! Enjoy the Infiniti!