Lynnhaven Motor Company

1784 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 888-424-1106 Used 888-424-1106

Integrity in sales of fine automobiles

Wonderful experience!

by from Yorktown, VA |

The Lynnhaven Motor Company is a car dealership you can trust! Mr. Gabriel took down our car preferences (price, mileage, year, and colors) for a used Toyota Camry and presented several options to us within a week. He had a car shipped through a winter storm and saved for us to be the first to test drive it. In the meantime, we went to other dealerships and realized that they don't compare to Lynnhaven Motors. Mr. Gabriel genuinely cares about his customers and the service he provides is nothing less than exceptional. My family only goes to the Lynnhaven Motor Company because they have the best deals around for cars in tip top condition. Our used Toyota Camry could be mistaken as new! We are extremely grateful to have such a beautiful car in our garage this soon, and at an unbeatable price. This is the second car we've purchased from Mr. Gabriel and it is certainly not the last. We highly recommend the Lynnhaven Motor Company to everyone. You won't be disappointed!

The Camry Family

by from Yorktown, VA |

The Lynnhaven Motor Company is a car dealership you can trust! Mr. Gabriel took down our car preferences (year, price, mileage, colors) for a used Toyota Camry and presented several options for us within a week. He had a car shipped through a winter storm and saved for us to be the first to test drive it. In the meantime, we went to other dealerships and realized that they don't compare to Lynnhaven Motor Company. Mr. Gabriel genuinely cares about his customers and the service he provides is nothing less than exceptional. My family only goes to the Lynnhaven Motor Company because they have the best deals for cars in tip top condition. The used Toyota Camry we got from him could be mistaken as new and we couldn't be more grateful to have found such a beautiful car this soon, and at an unbeatable price. We highly recommend this dealership to everyone. You won't be disappointed!

Great People, Great Price

by from Virginia Beach |

I would never have imagined that purchasing a used car could actually be an enjoyable experience. Lynnhaven Motors is not your typical used car store and John Gabriel is certainly not your typical car dealer. They have a great product selection to choose from with absolutely no sales pressure and no hassle. John Gabriel is a true gentleman: honest, fair, courteous, patient, and genuinely interested in selling you the best car at a very fair price. I?ve just purchased my third car from John. Prior to this last purchase I had shopped around at a few other dealers and encountered the same old sales tactics: inflated asking price, pushy sales staff, and of course the ?let me ask my sales manager? routine when trying to negotiate a realistic price. At Lynnhaven you get a fantastic price without the need to haggle, and a friendly, casual staff that will bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. The location may be a little hard to find, and the office may not win any decorating awards, but the price and personal service will bring you back.

Excellent and personalized service

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

I highly recommend Mr John Gabriel's dealership for its outstanding customer service!!! It was easy to sense John's friendliness and sincerity in helping us and we liked his down to earth, honest straight talk which was a relief from the usual high pressure sales pitch. John explained the history of his business and walked us through their procurement process. He provided extensive and relevant information about purchasing a vehicle and helpful hints in choosing reputable and dependable places for car maintenance or repair. I am now a very happy owner of a 2012 Toyota Rav 4!!! It looks and drives like new!!! Thank you John, and your team, particularly Cody and Anthony for your hospitality and kind service!!

Awesome Car-buying Experience from Start to Finish

by from San Diego, CA |

Highly recommend! I'm originally from Va Beach and my family has been buying cars from Lynnhaven Motor Company for years. i live in CA now and John Gabriel was able to help me find and purchase the EXACT car I was looking for (Acura RDX) at an incredible price. Even from 3,000 miles away (and 3 times zones!), John provided top-notch customer service and went above and beyond to make my car-buying experience easy and hassle-free.

Great experience all around

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was referred to Lynnhaven Motor Company by my fathers friend. I knew I was going to purchase a car from them after the first day I visited their place. I love the fact that the business is family oriented and they definitely look after their customers. They provide excellent/honest service and information. I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra from them and I have not had any issues with it. It's great to know that if I were to ever have any issues, John and his coworkers are only a call away ready to help in any way possible.

Simply the Best

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have a lot of respect for this dealership. LynnHaven Motor Company is where my found my favorite car to date, my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe in black just like I wanted. John Gabriel is a fair businessman that made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. I can recommend this place all day long because it's simply the best.

LYNNHAVEN MOTORS is the best place to shop!

by from Norfolk, VA |

My experience with Lynnhaven Motors has been a major turning point in my life. I was leery of buying a used car even though I knew it was the smart choice for me. I had been all over Tidewater to all the large dealerships and none of them were as honest and straight forward as John Gabriel and his staff at Lynnhaven Motors. I found an excellent used Toyota that with their assistance will last for many years. Lynnhaven Motors goes the extra mile to make sure your happy with your car. This is the only place I will ever buy a car from again. The pricing is fair if not lower than Kelly Blue Book , the atmosphere is friendly no pressure. You tell them what you want, and they will do their best to make you a happy customer. Lynnhaven Motors will make your car shopping a pleasant experience. Do you homework, but definitely buy HERE!!!

Rav4 2008 happy experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just bought a Toyota Rav 4 from John and it was a great buy experience, no pressure, take your time and research which car will work for you. He went over everything and make sure that you feel satsifed about the buy.

Bought a Rav 4 Today

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought a 2008 Toyota Rav 4 today and it was a very good experience from John, no pressure from any person that allowed us to test drive any vechicles for the amount of time to make a decision. He went over all the paperwork and made me feel good about my purchase.