Gordon Chevrolet

(3.3) 9 Reviews

6301 E Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19149

I got a brand new 2015 Chevy Malibu

by from Philadelphia |

I had the best sells rep his name was Renato Dasilva. He is very courteous .he knows his cars very well and he works very hard to get you the best deal possible. He is very patience he explains everything to you. I highly recommend his as your sells rep. Thank you so much Renato I love my new car.

Do not buy Gordon Chevrolet's used cars

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Don't let the look of the facility fool you. Gordon Chevrolet in Philadelphia on Roosevelt Boulevard sold a used car and allowed it to be driven off the lot without a Pennsylvania State registration or a Safety Check. They said to take the car someplace else to have it inspected. They said that they do not issue state inspections there. The car kept stalling and the battery kept draining. The car bucked when turning corners. They said that they would fix the car but never fixed it. They claim that the car is a good car yet they had the ?Buying As Is? document signed. They said that the salesman who was there only for the big sale sold the car. They said that their dealership salesmen would have never tried to sell the car. Yet, they said that their salesmen get the details/requirements from the customer and that the bosses in the back determine which cars fit the requirements. Therefore, the original salesman was told which car to sell. They lie on top of lies. Stay away. Do not buy a used car from Gordon Chevrolet in Philadelphia on Roosevelt Boulevard.

Will get you in the car of your dreams

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My experience with this dealership was very good. Our salesman John Rice was very helpful and courteous. He helped get my daughter her first car in her name. We were able to drive off the lot the same day. We did have a small problem with the car not starting, the problem could not be found. After calling AAA when the car didn't start we found out it was something minor, the dealership got the problem resolved. The service dept staff were polite but it took a couple of visit to find out the problem. I would still recommend this dealership to anyone especially if you have a small credit problem and small down payment. They will definitely work with you and find the car of your dreams.

Bait & Switc, stereotypical used car salesman

by from TOwnsend, DE |

I found some cars on the internet that were offered at this dealership. I called the dealership, and after several attempts to speak to someone we were told the cars wee there. I travelled almost 75 miles to see the cars, only to be told all 3 were sold "yesterday." Then I was told one was sold in July! The salesman was the stereotypical used cars salesman. I was uncomfortable dealing with him in the first 10 minutes, but he kept promising he had just the thing. Nothing he had even came close to what we wanted, and was way overpriced. We left and bought a car elsewhere the same day. Bottom line: Do not believe them when they say they have the car you want. They do a bait and switch and try to push you into a car you will regret buying as soon as the ink is dry on the contract.

Bait & switch, stereotypical used car saleman

by from Townsend, DE |

Bought new impala

by from Philadelphia |

Excellent buying experience ! Shopped a few dealers and got best overall deal at Gordon.

Great dealership!

by from phila,pa |

I searched online and found the used car i wanted and called dealership and went over to see it and made the deal with Tim. Great car and great price!

hi my name is john

by from summit hill pa |

look out for the back room deals bait and switch

The Place to Buy a Chevy

by from Princeton, NJ |

This dealer has a good sized inventory and large, modern showroom. The buying process was straight forward with little back and forth on price. Worth the 40 mile drive to get the vehicle I wanted.