McCarthy Toyota of Sedalia

Used 877-438-8283
Service 888-591-8056

Come Visit the "All-New" McCarthy Toyota of Sedalia

great deal

by from kansas city mo |

seen a truck on line. asked for the price an they dropped it down more an give me a great deal for mt trade an a great loan at 4.8% im in kc mo an they made it more than worth the drive there. they went out of there way to make it a great deal with new tires oil change an the works. when I go for a car for the wife im going to go back to them. talk to greg or andy.

Excellent experience! Thank you Dan Gilmore.

by from Marshall, MO. |

We recently purchased a new Toyota at McCarthy Toyota in Sedalia. Dan Gilmore was our salesman and we could not be more happy. Dan handled every aspect of our business transaction; he was very knowledgable, friendly, assistive and patient. From the initial choice of vehicle to the signing of the final papers the entire process went smoothly. Ed and Mandy in the financial office were great to deal with, friendly, pleasant, and very knowledgable. Every employee we encountered were friendly and represented the dealership well. We would highly recommend McCarthy Toyota in Sedalia for all your vehicle needs.

DAN GILMORE 2012 TOYOTA TUNDRA PLATINUM

by from ANKENY, IOWA |

DAN GILMORE WAS EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH AND WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH EVERYTHING. EVERYONE ELSE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. I LOVE MY PURCHASE AND AM EXTREMELY HAPPY. I WOULD GLADLY DRIVE THE 4-1/2 HOURS TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE THERE!

Happy overal

by from Marshall, mo |

Bought our daughter her first car from the old town and county store that is now McCarthy .our sales person Vanessa was very helpful and patient with us as we went there twice after we figured out it was the best deal for us . By the time we go back for our first oil change it should be in the new building as they are going thru a remodel . Would recommend them

Untrustworthy

by from Kansas |

If you choose this dealer, ensure that what you verbally agree upon and what is in the paperwork are exactly matched...I reviewed the paperwork very carefully, and still missed something that was brought to my attention when I took the title to register the car. If you do not catch a mistake in the paperwork until later, it can cost you significant money and they will deny any verbal discussions you had, and refuse to work with you to fix it. This includes everyone from the internet sales manager, to the finance manager, to the general manager...and if you call to discuss the issue with them, they may just hang up on you. The only person who seemed to want to help me fix the problem was Vanessa Reed the sales associate, but once it went above her head the customer service went out the window. I recommend looking elsewhere for your vehicle purchase. It's not worth the money you will have to pay later.

Misleading Advertisement & Unprofessional Staff

by from Missouri |

Went to this dealership under the false pretense of trading in a used vehicle based upon their advertised $4K over Kelly Blue Book television/radio ad. Running a little late, called the dealership and informed sales rep, Dan Gilmore, that I'd be about an hour late. Upon arrival, was told that the add was solely used to draw in prospective customers, and that the dealership would not be able to provide me with a deal on trade. Sales rep could have indicated this prior to my arrival (45 mile trip), as I had previously emailed him on our car interests. Veterans beware, as I had pre-approved financing through USAA; never had a dealership treat me in this fashion and would certainly not recommend this dealership to anyone, including veterans.

nice people at mccarthy toyota

by from warsaw mo |

There nice they treat people good they take care of there customers, god bless all of them

New Camry SE

by from Sedalia MO |

Great to work with the employees, make you feel right at home, super friendly. I really loved that they did not try to push a purchase unto me and let me go out for a spin on my own. I'm one that hates pressure and clingy salespeople. So after having some mediocre experiences at car dealerships in bigger cities I decided to try it close to home and glad I did. They made it all about me and even stayed late! Overall, super satisfied and would definetly buy again from them and recommend to my friends and family.

Loyal customer

by from Windsor mo |

This will be my third purchase at this store and as always will keep going back . Duane who has been there for years took great care of me again and got me a great deal on my new Camry . They have new owners but all the old staff seem to still be there including mark in service who also takes good care of me . I am a widow and don't want to worry about my car etc ...keep up the good work thanks .

Third time

by from Warsaw |

Recently went in for service and ended up buying another Camry and trading our old one in. The store has a new owner but saw familiar faces in the service area then we saw Stuart who sold us our last one and he made our purchase easy again. Would recommend them again and glad they have kept all the staff .

Horrible

by from Sedalia, mo |

Took over town and country. Got rid of all the original people to bring in thier own. Will not be going here anymore.