Mazda of Germantown

7300 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38125

New 866-901-1271
Used 866-840-6910
Service 877-705-4012

"We make car buying Simple!"

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN 38141 |

From the moment my daughter and I walked into the dealership, looking for her a car over three months, Carlton Watson was patient and held our hand the whole way. We did not buy that day nor did we buy for several weeks, but he never stop being friendly and extraordinarily helpful, even when we finally said to him, "no thanks we are not going to buy right now". His willingness to go above and beyond was the reason that we came back and purchased my daughter's 2012 Dodge Avenger. She is so happy and is very satisfifed with her new car. The finance manager Tammy Barclay was also, so very patient and kind to us when we signed the documents. I actually enjoyed making a major purchase this time. Thanks guys!!

SUPERIOR PRODUCT, SUPERIOR DEALERSHIP

by from Collierville, TN |

Since taking possession of my RED Mazda 3, I've congratulated myself dozens of times for selecting a Mazda again (third time), for picking a Mazda 3, and most certainly for working with Gwatney Mazda of Germantown. Honestly, I have always dreaded the car purchase process. So, I "went in the back door" to the Mazda 3 purchase by first talking with John Stroud (Service Manager) and Dale Shapiro (Shop Foreman who has serviced all three of my Mazdas). Reggie Norfleet, the Sales Associate, allowed me to make the purchase at my own pace. No pressure, no intimidation, always the gentleman, always helpful. Tammy Barclay, the Finance Manager at that time, was so organized and efficient, explaining the endless documents for signature. The exterior styling of the Mazda 3 is modern, sleek, just darned good-looking. The interior follows the exterior's lead. And the drive? This car zips in and out of traffic in city and highway driving with complete ease and enough power to stand up to 18-wheelers. There have been virtually no service issues. I highly recommend Mazda, the Mazda 3, and Gwatney Mazda of Germantown.

Customer service

by from Memphis, TN |

From the moment I first walked into the Mazda dealership to test drive a car to the moment that I signed the papers and made my purchase, I was highly impressed with the customer service and the overall experience. The employees were extremely knowledgable about the features on the car and Reginald Norfleet did an amazing job making sure I understood how the features worked before I left the dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership and car models.

Great Experience.

by from Germantown, TN |

Fine experience buying my new CX5. Honest and straight forward.

Mazda of Germantown responded to this review

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX5.

Easy Peasy

by from Memphis TN |

Transparent pricing, seamless process. Great product (2015 Mazda 3 i Touring). Reggie was wonderful to deal with.

Phenomenal customer service

by from Memphis,TN |

The whole process was completely devoid of patronizing or high pressure sales tactics.Carlton was extremely friendly,knowledgeable and seemed to truly care that I was 100% happy with my purchase.You just don't see that these days especially when buying a car.He speaks volumes for your dealership.If you are looking for a great car buying experience ask for Carlton Watson he is the ABSOULTE BEST!!!

AMAZING SALESMAN: CARLTON'S THE MAN

by from Memphis TN |

I was super impressed with the quality and effectiveness of dealing with Carlton Watson.He answered all of my questions was very professional and never exerted any pressure on me.What I appreciated the most was Carlton's honesty and integrity.He couldn't have done a better job.Thank you Gwatney Mazda for having a great salesman on your staff.I will recommend all of my family and friends to your dealership.Thanks again Carlton you are AMAZING!!!

Carlton Watson=THE BEST!

by from Memphis, TN |

June 2014 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Juke from Gwatney Mazda through dealer Carlton Watson. The process of getting the car was flawless and quick! Carlton was very responsive and helpful every step of the way. I gave him my list of must-haves and would-likes and he delivered the perfect car that matched my style preference, price, and warranty desire. January 2015 I totaled the Juke. When I reached out to Carlton, he made me feel at ease, reassuring me that he could find a replacement to my liking. If you have ever had an accident then you know there are lots of paperwork that needs to be filled out. My first accident, I found all of this to be overwhelming! Carlton answered all of my questions and gave me clear instructions all the way through the process--and even found my dream car, a Volkswagen Beetle! Not only was this replacement a newer model, but it had fewer miles and a better warranty than my Juke!! I am so grateful to have worked with Carlton. It feels good to know that he is a always available to help. I highly recommend you work with him to secure your next vehicle!

2009 satuurn aura

by from danville, il |

Everyone in the dealership was first class! Papaework was done in a 1/2 hour. Had no trouble with registration! Their seller fee was not visible to me on the webpage, but they worked with me, on price! Great Seller

Excellent car buying experience!!!

by from Arlington, TN |

Salesman Carlton Watson was courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. We did not feel rushed or pressured regarding the purchase and really appreciate his professionalism and customer-focused approach!!!

Sporty and stylish Mazda 3 S Grand

by from West Memphis AR |

We bought this Mazda 3 S Grand a few nights ago and it is great. The blind spot monitoring, the rear view camera, the infotainment center, the seats, the style and the comfortable ride and so much more. Reggie Norfleet is wonderful, he is patient, informative and helpful and we would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a vehicle to go see Reggie. This is our 3rd Mazda that we have purchased from Reggie and we are pleased as always :) Gwatney Mazda of Germantown has a awesome staff including the service department. It has always been our pleasure purchasing and having our vehicle serviced at Gwatney Mazda.