Mazda of Germantown

7300 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38125

New 866-901-1271
Used 866-840-6910
Service 877-705-4012

"We make car buying Simple!"

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN 38141 |

From the moment my daughter and I walked into the dealership, looking for her a car over three months, Carlton Watson was patient and held our hand the whole way. We did not buy that day nor did we buy for several weeks, but he never stop being friendly and extraordinarily helpful, even when we finally said to him, "no thanks we are not going to buy right now". His willingness to go above and beyond was the reason that we came back and purchased my daughter's 2012 Dodge Avenger. She is so happy and is very satisfifed with her new car. The finance manager Tammy Barclay was also, so very patient and kind to us when we signed the documents. I actually enjoyed making a major purchase this time. Thanks guys!!

Bought a car on my lunch!

by from Memphis, TN |

This was the easiest and best car experience I've ever had. Carlton was my salesman and he went above and beyond. He even picked me up from work and my son from daycare! I would recommend Mazda of Germantown to anyone wanting to buy a new car and ask for Carlton if you want excellent service!

Excellent customer service

by from Memphis, Tn |

Carlton Watson knows what customer service means. He displayed patience and consideration of my needs during the buying process. I never felt like he was just trying to sell me a car. I am a very satisfied customer because Carlton was so courteous and helpful. Promotion code pc12312011

Great Service!

by from Cordova |

Carlton Watson was a great sales person. He was friendly, informative and handles the buying process so that it was easy. I wish all dealerships had a person like this!

I love my Mazda CX-9

by from Olive Branch, MS |

I bought my new Mazda CX-9 just under two years ago. I loved it the day I bought it and I still do. The buying experience was very easy and I was not uncomfortable for a moment. I got a great deal too with no money down, no interest, and the financing process was smooth as butter (as they say in the south). I take my car in for routine maintenance, and have needed no repairs so far. I get my free car wash every couple weeks. Since my car is two years old now, I periodically get calls from Mazda wanting me to trade it in for a new one ... but I keep telling them I love my car and don't want a different one. You made a good product Mazda, and the buying experience was top notch, and I'm keeping mine.

MY PREFERRED SALESMAN

by from MEMPHIS TN |

I am a Branch Manager at a large Credit Union here in the Memphis Area.When my members are looking for an auto I always recommend Carlton Watson.He treats all of my members like they are family.Carlton makes sure that the price of the auto you are looking at is always within the value of what we will pay therefore there is never any haggling.My members are sure to get a good deal without any pressure from him or his management staff.If you are looking for an auto you need to go by Gwatney Mazda of Germantown and ask for Carlton Watson you will have a wonderful car buying experience.

AN EXCELLENT CAR BUYING PROCESS

by from Southaven, MS |

I recently purchased my 2015 Mazda 6 from Gwatney Mazda of Germantown & it was the best car buying experience that I ever had. My saleman Carlton Watson went above & beyond by answering all my questions & showing me all the featured details on my 2015 Mazda 6. Not only do I recommend that you buy a car from Gwatney Mazda; I REALLY recommend that you buy your vehicle from CARLTON WATSON. He's simply the best.

One Awesome Car Buying Family Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

We purchased a 2011 Infiniti with low miles. GREAT BUY, CLEAN. My salesman, Mr. Carlton Watson, had integrity and great sense of humor. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

Our experience in buying a 2015 Mazda CX-5

by from Memphis, TN |

My family and I had a great experience at Gwatney Mazda of Germantown. My husband and I were looking for a car for our daughter and they could not have been nicer. We originally dealt with Carlton Watson and he was great. He did not put any pressure on us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. When we bought the car, we dealt with Reggie Norfleet as Carlton was not in the office that day. He was very informative as well and great to deal with. On the day of her birthday, they arranged to have the car ready with a big green bow and balloons and spent a lot of time going through all the car features. We were so impressed with the entire dealership. They did not put any pressure on you like most car places are known for and they made the experience one my daughter and my family will always remember. I would definitly recommend them to anyone I know.

Great Experience

by from Southaven, MS. |

I purchased a used vehicle in excellent condition yet the asking price was slightly less the KBB value. Everyone was very attentive without being overbearing, and dealt in straight-forward manner. Sales person was Reggie: I highly recommend these folks.

Steve Gross

by from Memphis, TN. |

My name is Steve and wanted to let everyone know about my expierience at Gwatney Mazda on Winchester Rd dealership. First, I've had three Honda Accord EXL(in a row) and they are hard to beat. I was looking for something different and even test drove a new Honda EXL 2014, great car as always, really hard to beat. Long story short, I test drove every mid-size sedan from the Passatt, Sanota, Altima, Camry, and a few other mid-size sedans to make sure I got the car I wanted. I was real close to getting another Honda Accord when I thought the one car I haven't test drove was a Mazda-6 touring car. My salesman, Reggie Norfleet was in the parking lot and asked me if I needed some help. Reggie is laid back, no pressure and made me feel comfortable right off the bat. We took a test drive and in 5 minutes I knew I had found what I was looking for. What a car! Zoom, Zoom is right!! I loved it. I didn't tell Reggie but I kew I wanted this beautiful Black/Black leather fun car. Easy negotiating and I had my dream car. Reggie was easy to work with as was his manager, Barbara Finn, both easy going do what it takes to get everything right. I strongly reccomend you test drive the Mazda-6, A really fun car to drive and great people to deal with. I ended up giving my Honda Accord EXL to my daughter who really needed a nice car. I look foward knowing I have to go somewhere just to drive my Mazda-6, just a blast. Zoom Zoom is right!! Check it out and ask for Reggie. You'll be sold!!