Mazda of Germantown

7300 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38125

New 866-901-1271 New 866-901-1271
Used 866-840-6910 Used 866-840-6910
Service 877-705-4012 Service 877-705-4012

"We make car buying Simple!"

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN 38141 |

From the moment my daughter and I walked into the dealership, looking for her a car over three months, Carlton Watson was patient and held our hand the whole way. We did not buy that day nor did we buy for several weeks, but he never stop being friendly and extraordinarily helpful, even when we finally said to him, "no thanks we are not going to buy right now". His willingness to go above and beyond was the reason that we came back and purchased my daughter's 2012 Dodge Avenger. She is so happy and is very satisfifed with her new car. The finance manager Tammy Barclay was also, so very patient and kind to us when we signed the documents. I actually enjoyed making a major purchase this time. Thanks guys!!

Sandra Polk

by from Memphis, TN |

Fantastic!!! I couldn't believe how easy the process was when purchasing my car!!! So polite and helpful!!!! Thank you Carlton Watson!!! She rides like I'm floating on air!!!

Excellent sales and service

by from Olive Branch, MS |

Easiest purchase I've ever had for a new car (2015 Mazda 6). Our salesman, Carlton, actually made it an enjoyable process rather than the typical long, drawn-out (let me go talk to 10 different people to see if we can get you this or that). Would definitely purchase from them (and him) again when/if we are in the market for a new vehicle. On a separate note, our older CX9 has had some very inexplicable issues with bearings going out repeatedly. I can't possibly overstate how incredible their service team, most notably the service manager, has been working with me on that particular issue. If you're in the market for a new or used Mazda, you won't regret at least giving these guys a shot at your business.

What An Amazing Experience!

by from Bartlett, TN |

Thanks Carlton for making my sons experience of purchasing his 1st new vehicle as fun and easy as possible!! I appreciate your patience and your kindness! You are not only a wonderful sales person, but a wonderful person!

Wonderful experience

by from Memphis |

Carlton Watson was an amazing salesman. He found a vehicle that just the right size for my family. He made sure I was comfortable with the vehicle before purchasing it.

Mazda of Germantown responded to this review

March 9, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business. Thank You From all the staff at Gwatney Mazda of Germantown.

I will ALWAYS shop here!! I approve this message!

by from Memphis,TN |

So this was my 3rd time financing a vehicle, my FIRST easy, completely satisfying, most laid back experience at Germantown Mazda! I PROMISE I've never been treated so generously when trying to buy a car. I had terrible credit, very little faith, and was near broke! I was told by my salesman, Carlton not to worry! He asked basically what features I liked about a car and what could I afford to pay per month! I was allowed to test drive what I choose and stayed in a price range I wanted. I left that place so satisfied in a nice car that I've had now for almost 2 months! No problems at all, note under $300 per month! What more could I ask for! PLEASE see Carlton or Germantown Mazda staff on Winchester! These folks will not jack you around!

Great buying experience

by from Memphis TN |

After 14 years, my 2002 Mazda Protege5 was ready to retire. The car had given very good service with few problems. My wife and I wanted a car of similar size. We shopped Toyota, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Consumer Reports reviews were one of the reasons we shopped these cars. CR has listed the Mazda 3 as a recommended buy for years. I subscribe to Automobile magazine, and the Mazda 3 has been a favorite since its introduction. After a two day search for the car to fit our needs and budget, we purchased a 2016 Mazda 3 5door from Gwatney Mazda of Germantown. Salesperson Reggie Norfleet made the process smooth and painless. I had worked alongside Reggie as a salesman at Dobbs Mazda, and knew that he treated his customers right.

Awesome!

by from Bartlett, TN |

Best car buying experience I've ever had! Reggie Norfleet worked very hard to make sure I was happy with everything, he never made me feel pressured at all. I am thrilled with my new CX5 and even more so with the whole process and the way I was treated. Barbara, in the finance office, was also very friendly and helpful- again, no pressure! I drove past another Mazda dealership that was much closer to me based on reviews I had read and I am so happy I did! I've bought many cars over the years and always dreaded the experience until now. Even if I were to move out of state, it would be worth it to me to come back to Gwatney and Reggie to buy a car!

You will not be disappointed...

by from New Albany, MS |

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, don't hesitate to call Mr. Carlton Watson. This was one of the easiest buying processes that I have ever experienced. Carlton will help you every step of the way.

Excellent Service !!!

by from Jackson, TN |

Happy to say that Mazda of Germantown has a great staff and I would recommend them to friends and family. I recently purchased the 2010 Cadillac SRX I inquired about and the service was excellent from the sales staff, finance department and service department... Thanks for great service and follow up !! Joe P.

Mazda of Germantown responded to this review

November 7, 2015

Thank you Joe for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Gwatney Mazda Of Germantown Team.