Mazda of Germantown

7300 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38125

New 866-901-1271
Used 866-840-6910
Service 877-705-4012

"We make car buying Simple!"

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN 38141 |

From the moment my daughter and I walked into the dealership, looking for her a car over three months, Carlton Watson was patient and held our hand the whole way. We did not buy that day nor did we buy for several weeks, but he never stop being friendly and extraordinarily helpful, even when we finally said to him, "no thanks we are not going to buy right now". His willingness to go above and beyond was the reason that we came back and purchased my daughter's 2012 Dodge Avenger. She is so happy and is very satisfifed with her new car. The finance manager Tammy Barclay was also, so very patient and kind to us when we signed the documents. I actually enjoyed making a major purchase this time. Thanks guys!!

Carlton Watson=THE BEST!

by from Memphis, TN |

June 2014 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Juke from Gwatney Mazda through dealer Carlton Watson. The process of getting the car was flawless and quick! Carlton was very responsive and helpful every step of the way. I gave him my list of must-haves and would-likes and he delivered the perfect car that matched my style preference, price, and warranty desire. January 2015 I totaled the Juke. When I reached out to Carlton, he made me feel at ease, reassuring me that he could find a replacement to my liking. If you have ever had an accident then you know there are lots of paperwork that needs to be filled out. My first accident, I found all of this to be overwhelming! Carlton answered all of my questions and gave me clear instructions all the way through the process--and even found my dream car, a Volkswagen Beetle! Not only was this replacement a newer model, but it had fewer miles and a better warranty than my Juke!! I am so grateful to have worked with Carlton. It feels good to know that he is a always available to help. I highly recommend you work with him to secure your next vehicle!

2009 satuurn aura

by from danville, il |

Everyone in the dealership was first class! Papaework was done in a 1/2 hour. Had no trouble with registration! Their seller fee was not visible to me on the webpage, but they worked with me, on price! Great Seller

Excellent car buying experience!!!

by from Arlington, TN |

Salesman Carlton Watson was courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. We did not feel rushed or pressured regarding the purchase and really appreciate his professionalism and customer-focused approach!!!

Sporty and stylish Mazda 3 S Grand

by from West Memphis AR |

We bought this Mazda 3 S Grand a few nights ago and it is great. The blind spot monitoring, the rear view camera, the infotainment center, the seats, the style and the comfortable ride and so much more. Reggie Norfleet is wonderful, he is patient, informative and helpful and we would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a vehicle to go see Reggie. This is our 3rd Mazda that we have purchased from Reggie and we are pleased as always :) Gwatney Mazda of Germantown has a awesome staff including the service department. It has always been our pleasure purchasing and having our vehicle serviced at Gwatney Mazda.

Excellent Experience!!

by from Memphis, TN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Reggie Norfleet is an outstanding salesman. He was honest, professional, concerned, and communicated with us with every step of the buying process. I would definitely refer him and the dealership to family and friends.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Memphis ,T.N. |

My experience at Gwatney Mazdahas been good from service to the body shop and finance. However; Mr.Carlton Watson was very delightful in everyway. I have purchased several vehicles from him before and referred customers as well. He is always polite up front and honest, he exceeds my expectations of a " CAR SALESMAN" . Me and my family are very pleased with his services. I will come back to purchase my next vehicle from him. If you would like a great sales experience with a smile, make sure you ask for Carlton Watson. You won't regret it.

Carlton, Carlton, Carlton...the BEST ever :)

by from Memphis, TN |

Going to Mazda was my second car buying experience and it was so much BETTER than my first one at another dealership that will be left unmentioned. My husband and I were just car shopping one day with no intention on buying but after meeting a certain salesman, he changed our outlook. And the great thing about him was that we did not feel pressured to buy a car. He gave us time, space, and information. Carlton honestly went above and beyond making our car experience a great experience. Due to the fact that my family just relocated to the area and was not familiar with anything, he made things so convenient to get done. He even called and checked on me after my accident which totaled the first Mazda and did the legwork for me to get another one. I was completely satisfied with my overall car buying experience. Carlton is an effective communicator, honest with car details, professional, and just a great person. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car....seriously! I could go on and on about Carlton and my experience but I will let you find out for yourself. So, next time you stop by tell him that 'The Porters' sent you :D

Mr. Reggie Norfleet

by from Memphis, TN |

Mr. Reggie Norfleet is an excellent salesman. He was attentive, informative, and persistent but not pushy. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Carlton Watson

by from Memphis, TN |

We had an excellent experience at Gwatney Mazda of Germantown because of the exemplary customer service offered by Mr. Watson. He was knowledgable about the car we drove. He shielded us from a pushy sales experience. After searching for cars online and visiting three different lots and driving cars, I found mostly there was disorganization and chaos in the others. I'm not sure if it was because of the dealerships themselves or the salesperson, but Carlton made this day a good one as we drove home in a nice car for my daughter.

Great Experience

by from Hernando,Ms |

This dealership has an excellent used car lot. Cars were clean, low miles and all desirable. My sales lady, Debra was patient, knowledgeable and showed concerned when we went to the negotiating table. When stating my concern about some body damage Dave, the used car manager was very assuring that it would be taken care of. Paul, the body shop manager did an awesome job. I also dealt with the service dept. and John followed suit?This dealership was professional at every turn. Thank you everyone!