Lauderdale MINI

1440 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

New 888-457-5228
Used 866-875-9764
Service 877-460-9972

We may not be the largest MINI dealer in South Florida, but we are the best.

Great experience. Great car.

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

FIrst, I want to say that my expectations were exceeded. Judy was very helpful in my decision-making process and was a real pleasure to work with. When it came to the deal and the numbers, Bonnie worked with me to get to a final deal and the financing of my choice. When I picked up the car and signed off on the deal, Michael was also very pleasant and helpful. As for the car (MINI Paceman), I really love it. I've driven it for the past week and am extremely happy. All in all, Lauderdale MINI has been great and I would recommend them highly to anyone considering a MINI.

Great experience!

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

Our buying experience at Lauderdale MINI was outstanding! On our first shopping trip out, Regina Poirier pointed out all the cool, fun, and safe features of the MINI. She followed up without being pushy, and when we were ready her knowledge and personality helped to close the deal. All staff were warm and friendly, and worked with us provide the best deal possible in price and financing. We're satisfied customers and highly recommend Lauderdale MINI!

Top notch!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Impressed with their speed and efficiency! Would most definitely recommend this dealer, and return in the future for purchases!

Yay MINI

by from Miami, FL |

All the employees, Bonnie, Regina and Judy were extremely helpful and their customer service made the whole process very enjoyable. I would recommend others visit Lauderdale MINI when looking for a MINI.

Yay MINI

Great Sales Staff

by from Fort Lauderdale, FLA |

YES! Judy did an outstanding job and is giving us outstanding service. Thank you Judy we will tell our friends and family about you. Upfront and honest just what we like. This is our third Mini from Holman Automotive are were satisfied. We are VERY happy with our Countryman. Great team! My brother, who lives in Vero Beach, also purchased a Mini convertible from Bonnie last year and he is very happy. That is 4 and counting for the Wood Family. Thank you and see you soon, David and Arletta

Poor Service

by from Miami, FL |

Wouldn't honor their own published prices.