Butts Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-310-3406

Family-owned since 1907.

The perfect shopping experience

by from Pacific Grove, CA |

We felt no pressure, we're shown a variety of cars priced lower to higher and our salesman was just wonderful. It really felt like he was most interested in getting us the right car, not the most expensive.

The Wow Factor

by from Seaside, California |

Great job by the service department in locating the source of the leak (my water pump) and they fixed the recall item on the brakes and did a great oil change and lube. They added a "wow" factor item by bringing me my car to my office at the end of the day. Great job Bravo to everyone!

Happy Cruz Customer!

by from Monterey, CA |

I went to other dealerships and Butts was the only one that I felt comfortable dealing with. Randy was great and I was happy to give him the business.

Great customer service

by from Seaside, California |

Chris Connelly was a pleasure to work with. He was personal and professional and made sure that I was well taken care of. Can't say enough good things about him. thanks!

Value Their Customers!

by from Salinas, Ca |

I found this dealership through Cars.com and decided to go there because they had a great priced car that interested me. I ended up purchasing that same car & I am more than happy with it. They worked together to get us a great deal as well as financing it. They have a very professional staff and treated us with great importance. They went out of their way to stay open a little later since my work schedule could only allow me to go a little before closing. So glad I went to Butts Motors. I would definitely go there again!

wonderful

by from Salinas CA |

Loved Randy and am happy with my vehicle. Randy went above and beyond even though there was a hiccup the dealership made up for it. will go back for my next Cadillac.

#2

by from Seaside, CA |

This is our second auto purchase from Butts and definitely not the last. They really went out of their way to address our questions and put together a great deal. Fantastic personal service. Thanks!

Outstanding Customer Quality

by from Monterey, CA |

I want to congratulate you and your Service staff for doing an excellent job in fixing the minor, but critically important problems, that I had with the XTS. Please pass on my thanks to Franco and Jose for helping me out so graciously and with customer satisfaction at the forefront of their services. Also, Eric was real helpful in clarifying the questions I had; thanks to him as well. You should be proud of your dealership staff.

used car purchase

by from Moraga, CA |

We saw the vehicle we wanted as a replacement for our ageing Land Rover on Cars. com. Called the dealer early morning, sales manager called back promptly. We talked about the Land Rover and the fact that we had very little time to spend that day. We drove to Seaside drove the Land Rover and decided to purchase and trade in our old one. Sales manager already had figures prepared that we agreed on. Paper work was done quickly and professionally and we were home in time for our engagement that evening. A very satisfying experience!

Butts Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

August 11, 2012

Dear "Rover Happy", Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I am glad that you were pleased with the transaction, and we are most grateful for your business. Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance. Sincerely, Jake Butts