Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-544-2092
Used 888-455-9804
Service 877-834-0555

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Drove over an hour to buy and would do it again!

by from Blackwood, NJ |

I found the Grand Cherokee I had been looking for for a fair price on the website and inquired. I was contacted within an hour or so, fairly late on Friday night by Ed Landis. I appreciated the quick response. I started conversations with Ed Landis and got all the information needed. It took me a week before I had time to get up there, but Ed was there and had the vehicle keys waiting for my test drive. Once I drove it and liked it, Ed was awesome. We had the deal done in less than an hour. I found a little ding in it and it was taken care of and I picked my truck up. Ed and staff could not have been easier to deal with. I only wish the dealer was closer to me. I will make the drive when I am ready to trade this one in.

Bergey's is great,no pressure no hassle dealer.

by from Ardmore,PA |

Jim Brown was great. Good salesman that knows a lot about trucks. Drive a little save a lot of money and the aggravation with no pressure no hassle and no 50 million phone calls from the sales person. Bought a 2015 Ram sport 4x4 and love it.

Great transaction with Ed Landis, THANKS!

by from Philly, PA |

Ed Landis was absolutely phenomenal! -- he has great product knowledge. It was such a great & relaxing car buying experience.............We absolutely love our Durango & get many compliments on it. We highly recommend this dealership & Ed Landis to anyone. This dealership really made all our wants and needs in a vehicle come true! Give Ed a call: (215) 721-3473 http://www.bergeyschrysler.com/

6th vehicle from Nick Saracino at Bergey's

by from Ambler, PA |

We just bought our 6th car from Nick Saracino over at Bergey's! Working with Nick is easy low pressure and he does everything he can to get you what you want! I definitely recommend talking with Nick if you are in the market for a car. He works out the Bergey's Ford Dealership in Ambler. He can help you with any car Bergey's sells. He just helped us with our Jeep that came out of the Franconia dealership. He did all the searching, worked with a Sales rep up at that location and got me what I needed. I can't say enough good things about working with Nick. Give him a call!!

Very nice group

by from Boonsboro, MD |

We drove over three hours and had a very nice experience. Mark was out salesman and he was very nice and not pushy.

Micah is the best......

by from Blue bell, pa |

Micah is the best car sales rep ever. Why? . No games, straight forward, and cares about you. I highly recommend Micah to anyone. I have referred 10 people to Micah and they all love him.

Outstanding service!

by from Green Lane, Pa |

Over the last two years I have had the pleasure of dealing with Micah Bergey at Bergeys Chrsyler Jeep Dodge Ram in Franconia. I browsed around at a few local dealerships, the service, prices, and trade-in value I recieved at Bergeys blew the competitors away. I have purchased two new Rams from Micah and I was in and out in no less than an hour. I was very satisfied with my purchases and would highly recommend Micah Bergey and this dealership to anyone looking for a Chrysler product. My future vehicles will only be purchased from Bergeys.

wouldnt buy from any other dealership.

by from norristown,pa |

I have purchased many vehicles from Micah Bergey I lost count ,not matter what he is doing he always finds the time to make time for me or my family or friends ! The dealership itself is just a happy and comfortable place to shop and purchase your next vehicle . No matter what my situation they always found a way to get me in a new vehicle . I wouldn't purchase from any other dealership than bergeys , all makes and models to choose from . When your salesman gives you his personal number and says call me anytime with any questions Micah Bergey means anytime , because I have . Thanks Micah and thanks Bergeys.

Micah Bergey was great!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I test drove a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limiited. I wasn't in love with the color. The sales person, Micah listened to my wishlist and he found a 2012 Loredo with all of the features that I was looking for. They were extremely welcoming and it has a haggle free buying experience. Ver satisfied with my purchase and would recommend all of my family/friends to purchase from them.

Great Place ! Great People !

by from washington NJ |

I had bee shopping around for the 2013-14 Dodge Durango Crew for about a month, when I came across one on cars.com for sale in Bergey's dealership. Long story short, everyone I dealt with in this dealership was a pleasure doing business especially Mark and John ! I had already had financing set up before I called them and they got me a better deal. Overall Great people and a Great place !!

Happy with Bergey's

by from Souderton, PA |

In June my husband and I purchased a new minivan from Bergey's. We were very impressed with the friendly staff and great service that we received while shopping for our van. Our salesman, Ben, did a great job of showing us the vehicle and teaching us how to use the various features (especially the radio). We would definitely recommend Bergey's if you are looking to buy a vehicle.