Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-834-0555

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Excellent!!

by from Southampton, PA |

We were able to negotiate via e-mail, so by the time we arrived most of the stressful part was settled. The facilities are inviting and comfortable. They are low pressure sales people. We purchased our care but while their I noticed several other walk away with out any hard feeling. These guys don't pull the "Oh we misplaced your keys" when they take a look at your trade-in. Highly recommend speaking to Shaun. He was a pleasure to work with.

Great Place ! Great People !

by from washington NJ |

I had bee shopping around for the 2013-14 Dodge Durango Crew for about a month, when I came across one on cars.com for sale in Bergey's dealership. Long story short, everyone I dealt with in this dealership was a pleasure doing business especially Mark and John ! I had already had financing set up before I called them and they got me a better deal. Overall Great people and a Great place !!

Happy with Bergey's

by from Souderton, PA |

In June my husband and I purchased a new minivan from Bergey's. We were very impressed with the friendly staff and great service that we received while shopping for our van. Our salesman, Ben, did a great job of showing us the vehicle and teaching us how to use the various features (especially the radio). We would definitely recommend Bergey's if you are looking to buy a vehicle.

Great dealer

by from Souderton, Pa |

We have bought several vehicles from Bergeys over the years. We also take our vehicles there to be serviced. There has always been friendly sales people and great customer service. I have my own business and need quality, dependable service that is delivered on time as promised. I highly recommend Bergeys for vehicle purchases as well as service.

Happy Jeep owner from Lansdale

by from Lansdale, pa |

I was looking for a new jeep wrangler and found it at Bergey's. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable!

All around bad buying experience

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I would highly recommend not buying a used car from this dealer. We bought a used '04 Outback with only 55000 miles on it. Looked great and drove great on our test drive so we ended up buying it. Dealt with Ed Landis, he seemed fine enough when buying it and gave us a limited warranty. Two days later I bring it to my mechanic to have it checked out. Turns out the head gaskets are leaking, wheel bearing is bad, windshield wipers are bad, rear sway bar is shot and even the tires needed rotating. Ed claimed this was a newly inspected car, yet it seemed to me that this car should have never left their lot. Called Ed and brought the car to their dealer mechanic shop. I then had to argue to get the problems, that were covered in the warranty, fixed as the mechanics didn't think the gaskets were leaking until after doing a pressure test that proved they were leaking. After waiting a week for them to fix all of this, I drive the hour over to pick the car up. I'm not exaggerating when I say I made it a few yards out of the parking lot before the engine dies. I parked it on the side of the road as it would no longer start, went back to the mechanic and told them they definitely did not fix the car. As of now, we are waiting to see if we can't give this broken car back to the people who tried to give it us not once, but twice. Don't make the same mistake we did, just go to a different car dealer.

Very satisfied

by from Lansdale, pa |

Shopping for new jeep wrangler and found a great deal at Bergeys

Worst buying experience in my adult life!

by from Lansdale, PA |

We (my wife and I) have arrived at the Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM dealership in Souderton, PA for two reasons. First, was that they had exact vehicle that we wanted to buy and second was great reputation that they had for car buying experience, as I was told by someone. The car that we wanted to buy was used and only one on the lot cause it came in as a trade in. First was the fairly quick conversation about the purchase price of the car. We have suggested the purchase price and justified our thoughts, the sales man helping us went to check with manager and after coming back presented us with lowered bottom price that they wanted to sell the car for. After few minutes of working out numbers my wife and I have figured that we could move forward with that number. Next we have moved to presenting our trade in and that's where the claws came out! We have came to the dealer knowing how much our car was worth as a trade in, and I'm talking about very realistic value. I have had this number confirmed by good friend of mine that co-owns car dealership. We told the Bergey?s salesman how much we would like to get for our trade in, he went to check in with his manager again and came back with the number that was basically insulting. The manager?s offer was about $1600.00 less than the trade in value for our car in worst possible shape, and you have to trust me that our car is falling more in Clean ranking making this about $2300.00 dollar difference. To play devil?s advocate, I have to admit that our car?s state and emission inspection was expiring in few days and they have argued this as a decision for low offer. Not waiting I said that I will have our car inspected to resolve any potential worries. My regular mechanic was great enough to take me in for inspection the very next day and I was able to contact Bergey?s 2 days later to continue our conversation with our car inspected and ready to go. After contacting the dealer we have waited for 5 days without hearing back from anyone, after multiple unanswered phone calls and emails original sales rep contacted me back and give me excuse of ?not pushing send button on the email with response?. They have increased original offer by whooping $200.00 and explained to me that the car that we wanted to trade in was going directly to car auction as it was too old (2004) and had too many miles(120K) to be resold by Bergey's dealerships. Funny thing is that at that exact moment they had 24 cars across Bergey?s lots that had more than 120K+ miles and the oldest of those cars was from 1998 making it one big fat lie. At the end we have made another offer that would have met both of our interests in the middle of the road. My sales rep responded to me via email stating that the car that we were in the process of buying was sold and he hopes to see us again to do more business??! What?? Really? You sell the car that we are in the middle of buying from you to someone else without giving us chance to respond to your offer and you call this superb buying experience? And you tell us to come back for more business? Are you people so seriously blinded that you can?t recognize when your sales staff is not paying attention to your customers and simply trying to rob them blind? My wife and I couldn't believe that we were treated with such ignorance! We didn't go there to waist anybodies time, we were really going to buy that car, we only wanted the best deal as anyone would wanted. One thing is sure, I will never come back to this dealership in my life nor will I allow anyone from my family to go there. I will make sure that all of my friends, colleagues and anyone that I can tell this story to is aware what kind of buying experience they will get when they go to Bergey?s to shop for a car. Thank you? your no longer existing customer.