Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-544-2092 New 888-544-2092
Used 888-455-9804 Used 888-455-9804
Service 877-834-0555 Service 877-834-0555

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Drove over an hour to buy and would do it again!

by from Blackwood, NJ |

I found the Grand Cherokee I had been looking for for a fair price on the website and inquired. I was contacted within an hour or so, fairly late on Friday night by Ed Landis. I appreciated the quick response. I started conversations with Ed Landis and got all the information needed. It took me a week before I had time to get up there, but Ed was there and had the vehicle keys waiting for my test drive. Once I drove it and liked it, Ed was awesome. We had the deal done in less than an hour. I found a little ding in it and it was taken care of and I picked my truck up. Ed and staff could not have been easier to deal with. I only wish the dealer was closer to me. I will make the drive when I am ready to trade this one in.

Great init purchase - Horrible Service department

by from Quakertown |

Terrible experience. I bought my Ram here in large part due to their service department reputation. I could have bought it for the same price at a dealership closer to my house in Qtown. The first service was without issue. Looking back - I did get what I asked for because they talked me out of doing the fuel filter as it was unnecessary at the time. After the fast I realized that my first service was FREE and they didnt want to replace the expensive fuel filter on the free service. Then several months later I went in for a service when they mailed me a coupon for a oil change. When I got to the express lane I was told that even though they mailed me a coupon labeled for my truck and the mailer stated that the coupon was only good in the express lane....they refused to take me in the express lane and I would need to schedule an appointment and of course none were available that day. They would have to ask a manager if they would still honor the coupon price. So - I missed a 1/2 day of work and they serviced nothing. I complained via email and the manager offered me a free service as an apology. I declined the free service and said that I just wanted service and a reasonable discount would be fine. I sent an email asking for an appointment time and called several times. I have still never received a reply or call back. Every time I try to schedule an appointment, their schedule is to full to handle my truck in a reasonable time and the people on the phone seem angry to even hear about or look up my situation or supposed discount. I tried one last time today to schedule an appointment and after talking to someone for 5 min - I hung up.......I know this place used to be known for service but I regret buying my 70k truck here and should have stayed closer to home....where I will now go for service. These guys just don't care. I will say that the manager seemed to early on - then disappeared. It seems this place is currently to busy to care and eventually that will catch up with them.

Not your typical dealership!!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

I purchased a new 2500 Ram from Bergey's Dodge September of 2015 and worked with Shaun Moyer who is a sales person there. I am from NJ and my first communication with Shaun was effortless, pleasant and he made me feel like I was not dealing with a typical pushy sales person. From our first conversation over the phone to the time I picked up my new truck Shaun and the other sales staff at Bergeys went above and beyond. Over my 35 years of purchasing vehicles from dealers this was with no doubt my best vehicle buying experience. I am truly thankful for the great service and making my purchase a positive experience. I highly recommend this dealership including the staff from the sales people to management. This place was spotless too!!! I look forward to buying more vehicles from Bergey's in the future.

Done deal

by from Harleysville Pa |

Fast response to vehicle question. Friendly sale person willing to go the extra mile to let vehicle sell itself without pressure to close the deal.

Online Searched for 3 Weeks and drove 200 miles

by from Kingston N.Y. |

Have purchased several cars over the years from online searches. Live in Kingston NY and search out for 200 miles. Found what I was looking for at Bergeys in Zieglerville and got a fair trade in and a good purchase price. On presentation I was very happy with their sales staff and product. I completed a deal on the spot. You have to drive past some cornfields as its off the beaten path, but when you can combine a nice country ride and a great deal. Why Not ! I strongly suggest you give them a close look.

Bergey's is great,no pressure no hassle dealer.

by from Ardmore,PA |

Jim Brown was great. Good salesman that knows a lot about trucks. Drive a little save a lot of money and the aggravation with no pressure no hassle and no 50 million phone calls from the sales person. Bought a 2015 Ram sport 4x4 and love it.

Great transaction with Ed Landis, THANKS!

by from Philly, PA |

Ed Landis was absolutely phenomenal! -- he has great product knowledge. It was such a great & relaxing car buying experience.............We absolutely love our Durango & get many compliments on it. We highly recommend this dealership & Ed Landis to anyone. This dealership really made all our wants and needs in a vehicle come true! Give Ed a call: (215) 721-3473 http://www.bergeyschrysler.com/

6th vehicle from Nick Saracino at Bergey's

by from Ambler, PA |

We just bought our 6th car from Nick Saracino over at Bergey's! Working with Nick is easy low pressure and he does everything he can to get you what you want! I definitely recommend talking with Nick if you are in the market for a car. He works out the Bergey's Ford Dealership in Ambler. He can help you with any car Bergey's sells. He just helped us with our Jeep that came out of the Franconia dealership. He did all the searching, worked with a Sales rep up at that location and got me what I needed. I can't say enough good things about working with Nick. Give him a call!!

Very nice group

by from Boonsboro, MD |

We drove over three hours and had a very nice experience. Mark was out salesman and he was very nice and not pushy.

Micah is the best......

by from Blue bell, pa |

Micah is the best car sales rep ever. Why? . No games, straight forward, and cares about you. I highly recommend Micah to anyone. I have referred 10 people to Micah and they all love him.