Phillip Hawkins Motor Company

Phillip Hawkins Motor Company

2000 Aiken Augusta Hwy, Graniteville, SC 29829

Used 888-717-7048

By far the BEST experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

Phillip Hawkins was the best car dealership I have ever encountered! They put that dreaded feeling of buying a car to rest with their professional, honest and kind business practice. Walking in and meeting Bubba and the owners was a pleasant experience, my husband and I felt as if we had known them for years! I found the car that I was looking for on their website, realizing that they were in Graniteville, SC and I live in Charleston, SC I was hesitant to drive so far, but I found out soon enough that they were completely worth the drive! We met with Bubba, who was so incredibly kind and accommodating, the process was so quick we were in and out. In the future, I will absolutely be back to buy from them again, and I have made sure that our friends and family have heard about our great experience!

Would recommend to family and friends

by from Columbia, SC |

Made buying a car very stress free. Very accommodating, willing to stay late to permit travel time to see the car. No high pressure sale. Fair pricing. Would buy again from dealer.

Bought 2007 FJ

by from Graniteville Sc |

Fast, friendly and informative with no hassle. Will by from this dealership again.

Bought 2007 FJ

by from Graniteville Sc |

Great Customer Service

by from Columbia, SC |

Reggie was great! He had everything ready to go for us and we had our "new" car in just under an hour. Wonderful staff and service.

Amazing Friendly Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

We bought a 2011 Subaru Forester in 2012 and we could not be happier. We were able to contact them and they helped us decide what was the best vehicle for our needs. They bought my 2002 Honda Civic for a great price. This experience was the best and we will continue to return to Phillip Hawkins Motor Company for every car!

Fantastic honest dealership

by from Martinez, GA |

We bought a 2006 Honda Civic EX in 2010 and absolutely love it. Phillip Hawkins dealership was terrific to deal with. They gave us a very fair price and the buying process was second to none. If you're looking for a great place to buy a used vehicle, you need to check them out. We'll go back!!