CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 888-238-4703

ABSOLUTE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Mesa, AZ |

Buying a car is normally one of the most unpleasant experiences a consumer can have. That is NOT the case at CanAm Imports. Brian and his folks are top notch. Starting with finding our vehicle listed on cars.com, this led us straight to the CanAm Imports website. The website is by far one the best put together websites for a car dealership. The amount of information was tremendous as well as the number of pictures of the vehicle. Brian included a free carfax report which many smaller dealers do not do. The experience we had when we arrived at the dealership was fantastic. The entire process from the initial test drive to driving home our newly purchased vehicle took less than 2 hours! Brian does it all. We financed the purchase and he contacted the lender on his phone while we were sitting there. He said he'd be able to get us the best rate and that is exactly what he did. The most pleasant part of the experience was that the price he has listed is the price. There was no need to negotiate and he completely eliminates that step. See the price and pay the price. What a concept! The vehicle was in great shape with only a few minor issues that Brian took care of right away. He sent out a service to repair some damage to the interior and covered the cost. He also took care of tracking down a missing spare tire/jack and ultimately replaced it with a brand new part which he took care of as well. We've already been telling anyone in the market to check out CanAm Imports and to give Brian a call. We'll definitely contact Brian next time we're in the market for a vehicle.

I'll Be Back

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

First let me start by saying I am not a big "review" writing guy, so this is new to me. But after my most recent car buying experience with Brian at Canam Imports, I was so impressed with the transaction I wanted to share it with others. I've purchased about 25 vehicles in my lifetime and have not had a single experience that comes close to that of working with Brian. From the day I walked in to the day I left with my new ride I have to say it was the most pleasant car buying experience of my lifetime. I walked in to Canam on a Saturday and the first thing that impressed me was the indoor showroom, how clean it was and the impressive display of tricked out trucks, sports and luxury cars and even exotic vehicles on display. Every ride was detailed and immaculately cleaned. So, of course, I was expecting the typical egotistical sales rep or owner with the better than thou attitude. Nope! Brian came out, greeted me like an average Joe and established a rap that made me feel like I've known him for years. I never once felt uncomfortable or like I was going to be put in that small, high pressure sales office to sweat it out while the rep and finance manager decided my fate. Brian was the guy. Sales rep, owner, financier and service all in one. He even dialed up the previous owner of the car I was looking at right in front of me, put his cell on speaker as the phone rang and when the gentleman answered he chatted with him like he was just following up on his recent trade, never knew I was standing there listening. He asked what he thought about the car he traded and if he had any problems with it, I got to hear it all. No secrets no hidden agenda, just a good deal on a quality used car with an easy transaction that included real conversation. My kind of dealership, my kind of owner. I appreciated Brian's candor, honesty and trust when it came to the test drive, the financing and the delivery of my new sports car. I've been driving for 30 years, have purchased almost as many vehicles and have finally found a place where I can go back to again and again for future business. I would recommend Canam Imports to anyone who asks. One thing is certain, I'll be back, for future auto purchases. Thanks Brian!

Thank you again Brian and Can-Am Imports

by from Ahwatukee |

I've bought 4 vehicles from Brian at Can Am Imports over a three year period, which all have turned out to be perfect vehicles. It's time for me to find a car for my niece, and the first person I turned to was Brian. Went to his dealership again, and nothing has changed. It's the same great service, clean vehicles, and friendly non-pushy atmosphere I've always encountered. The nice thing about this dealer (Brian) is he really wants to get to know you and understand exactly what you want. Just because you go there looking at a particular car, Brian goes out of his way to make sure it?s a true fit for you, i.e., he educates you on the positives and negatives, asks you a lot of questions to make you feel comfortable. I understand now he does this for the benefit for all parties, because he truly wants to make sure you?re happy with your purchase, and you become a repeat customer, like me. I have always exited this dealer with a positive attitude and have no problem whatsoever recommending Brian to anyone. Thanks again Can-Am.

I hate dealing with car salesmen but.....

by from Chandler AZ |

Brian was by far the most pleasant salesman and easiest person Ihave ever dealt with. I actually enjoyed the experience, none of the back and forth having to talk to a manager and "let me run the numbers again" crap. The whole buying process took about an hour of which we spent most of it talking about our families. I felt like I was dealing with an old friend. I didn't believe all the positive reviews I read prior but I am truly a believer!

GREAT experience buying our BMW from Canam Imports

by from Chandler, Az |

I am 56 years old and have bought numerous new and used cars in my life. I must say that working with Brian at Canam Imports was the best experience I have ever had while buying a vehicle. He was very fair with us and we would highly recommend anyone seeing Brian before they buy a used car! Bill & Theresa Orlowski

Great buying experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

Before you buy elsewhere, do yourself a big favor and see Brian. Like many others I had a great buying experience, dealing with him.

BEST 1st EXPERIENCE EVER! Thank You Brian!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

My first time buying a car and I was told how bad it would be at a dealer... Well not with Brian, WOW, this was great experience for me. Brian was very down to earth. LOVE MY BMW - Thanks!

What A Fantastic Experience

by from Pinetop, AZ |

This is not your average dealership experience - they are awesome! We live 3 1/2 hours away and it was totally worth the drive to pick up our car. They answered all of our questions about the vehicle and we were able to purchase it online which made everything so much easier and faster when we picked it up. Great communication and service - we will definitely call them first when we purchase our next car. Highly recommend - thank you so much Brian!!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I have purchased countless vehicles over the past 20+ years from dealerships in New Jersey, Florida, Missouri, and Arizona. I always dreaded the experience usually because the salesmen were total liars, always tried to force a sale, and added on extra costs at the end to increase the price. I saw a Mercedes G500 on CanAm Imports web site and it was exactly what i was looking for. I called and spoke with Brian and asked if he would take my two new 2014 Dodges (Charger and Challenger) that i just bought 2 months earlier as a trade towards the G500. Brian worked out the numbers and negotiated a deal over the phone without seeing my cars and without me seeing the G500. Brian made the entire process simple, painless, and quick. I drove up to Phoenix but was limited on time and had to get back to Tucson for work that night. He had all the paperwork ready and the G500 ready for me so that all i had to do was go inside and sign the usual documents, then traded keys. Brian kept his word on the deal and didn't try to sell other warranties or add additional charges like other dealerships always do. I will definietly purchase another vehicle from CanAm Imports and i highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Did I just make a friend or something?

by from Phoenix Arizona |

First off, all those reading the glowing reviews need to realize something... If you have not experienced Canam Motorsports for yourself there is simply no way for anyone to put in writing the welcome and comfortable aura that is Canam Motorsports. That alone should do it but the knowledge base is excellent and honest. As such, I will not go on and on... even tho I feel compelled to do so based on how well I was treated, and I literally enjoyed the process.. I bought a vehicle from Brian, I will never shop elsewhere again... ever, for as long as he is in business. Cheers to you Brian, for because of you I am reaffirmed that there are still "good" guys in the auto business... errr, possible only one.