CanAm Imports

CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

Canam Imports A Great Place!

by from Surprise, AZ |

We all know the process of buying a car can be an unpleasant one to say the least. While looking for a specific car (Chrysler 300c SRT8) I can across CanAm Imports. I made the long trek across town to look at the vehicle, I was met by Brian who has a no pressure approach to the car buying experience. He had me look around and told me let me know if I wanted to drive anything. This dealership is nice, his inventory ranges from jeeps, to luxury cars, to full out exotics. After my test drive I still had a few more vehicles to look at and none where as nice as the SRT8 and the sales staff at other facilities?ugh. Needless to say I bought a car from Brian and the experience from start to finish was excellent. His demeanor and approach is refreshing in a business when pushy people seem to be the norm. I will see him 1st for all my car needs, it truly was like buying a car from a friend. I highly recommend you give them a shot for your automotive needs.

Awesome Experience! We LOVE our Jeep!

by from Glendale, AZ |

Brian was so easy to work with. It was the most relaxed and uncomplicated car buying experience I've ever had. I would buy a car from him again without hesitation and recommend him to anyone. Thanks Brian!.....We LOVE our Jeep!!!!!

LOVE MY JEEP SRT8, THANKS BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Denver Colorado |

My experience with Brian was Awesome from the moment I called him, great guy. he was on vacation with his family and still went out of his way to help me with the car I wanted. he picked me up from the airport like he said he would, in a Porsche Panamera !!!!! took me to his place, had my Jeep fully detailed ready to go! completed the paperwork in less than 30 minutes and off I was back to Denver. if I never need a special car I know where to look. Canam Imports!!!! thanks again Brian. I love the Jeep!!!

Memory Maker

by from St. George, Utah |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a car from Brian over the weekend. I searched long and hard to find just the right Jeep. Low and behold I found what I was looking for in Chandler Arizona at Canam Imports. I live in Utah. Brian was very detailed in explaining the car to me. He wanted to be sure there were no surprises with the vehicle. When I arrived at his location I saw the Jeep in the parking lot. It was just as Brian described. It was great. He sold me a memory maker that I am giving to my 16 year old son. Cole doesn't know it yet, but in 20 years he will still be talking about his first Jeep and all the great times he had in it. Thanks Brian, you're the best!

Great service.

by from Santa Fe, NM |

After monitoring the dealership on the website since March, 2013 we decided that Brian did an amazing job of selecting cars to sell through his dealership. We purchased a car from him in January, 2014 and he made everything work so smoothly, financing and registering (license) the car. He accomidated us by warehousing the car for several weeks until we could pick it up in February. The car is prestine as he said it was. We would recommend buying a car from Brian at CanAm Imports in Chandler without any reservation. Lawrence and Royanne S, Santa Fe, NM

Great Buying Experience & Deal - 3rd. Time Buyer

by from Phoenix |

Just bought my third vehicle from Can-Am, and another great buying experience. This time I needed a car for my wife, and came across a black Cadillac CTS, and asked Brian " where did this one come from it's perfect", as I always check his website for vehicles, and this one was a newer arrival. Brian said take it for a ride, so I did, showed it to my wife, and 15 minutes later came back and bought it. But before even buying it, Brian wanted to make sure I was happy with it, so he went through the whole car with me, showed me all the paperwork, and as always, no pressure, no gimmicks. Thanks again to Brian, Kirsten, and Curtis for making my buying experience seamless once again.

An excellent place to buy, from an excellent owner

by from Chandler, AZ |

Today I purchased a vehicle from Brian, the owner of CanAm Imports. When I originally found the dealership, I was weary of it's small size. I was looking to purchase an almost brand-new Audi S4, and purchasing the vehicle from anything but an Audi dealership had my feeling defensive. I was wondering "why does a small dealership have an almost brand new car? Why isn't it at Audi?" I later found, Brian seeks out choice cars and grabs them before other have the opportunity. My first experience with Brian was over the phone. During the conversation, he told me exactly what I needed to hear, not what I necessarily what I "wanted" to hear. He leveled with me and told me exactly what I could expect. It was a relief over the sales pitches from the bigger dealerships. Fast forward a couple days, and I was sitting with Brian at the dealership. We were talking about the car, my trade, and just building a good rapport. I felt very comfortable. After having a very stress-less research experience, I came back today for the purchase. The whole thing went fast, smooth, and accurate. We had zero issues and Brian went out of his way to accommodate me. I have already referred friends to Brian. I will continue to recommend people who want a pain-free, stress-less car buying experience.

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Scottsdale, AZ. |

I'm somewhat of a serial car buyer and have purchased several of those from various "big" car dealers in the Valley, generally involving a long and painful drawn out process with much game playing and a lot of smoke and mirrors. The experience with Brian at Can-Am could not have been more different than that. He went out of his way to make everything as painless as possible and bent over backwards to accommodate correcting a few minor issues with the car itself. There was no high pressure or tactics, just simple customer service and a friendly approach to the entire process. I am not someone that is easily impressed but I would without reservation send any friend or family member over to Can-Am to do business. Thanks Brian, I love the XK!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Surprise, AZ |

I recently purchased an Land Rover LR3 from Brian at CanAm Imports and it could not have gone any better. I received the best price in town on a used Land Rover and was given a very fair price for my trade-in. The entire buying process took about 30 minutes. I had even got sick a few days before I was to come in and Brian held the car for me. What other dealer would do that!!?? In addition, I wasn't beaten up over any price, or asked to buy an expensive warranty. It was like buying a car from a friend! CanAm Imports has my business from now on!!

My first major Internet car purchase went great

by from New Orleans, La |

I was apprehensive about purchasing a car on the Internet. Brian had exactly the car I wanted. He was totally professional, no pressure , and worked with me on the logistics. I am totally pleased with the entire experience and the car.