CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

Great Buying Experience - Great Deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Great Buying experience!!! Honest sales department that lays out exactly what you're getting and what to expect. Will definitely be returning for any future car needs. I can't speak highly enough about the speed, honesty and price we received at Canam Imports.

always buy your cars from brian at canamimports!

by from phoenix, az |

the title says it all. do it! never buy a car anywhere else. you will not be sorry. you will not beat the price, service, ease of purchase or enjoyment of experience ANYWHERE. canamimports has a customer for life in me and i will ALWAYS tell my friends and family to shop there first. you should too!!

CanAm Imports is the best car dealer in Phoenix!

by from phoenix, az |

i will always, ALWAYS buy my vehicles from brian at canamimports! plus i will ALWAYS try to steer (ha, get it?) my friends and family to brian and canamimports whenever they need a vehicle. this is the first review i have ever written in my life about anything and i wish you could hear the sincerity in my voice when i say that brian and his team gave me and my wife the best car buying experience we have ever had and i can't thank them enough, but i'll try! when i started my car search i found a 2011 ford explorer ltd for sale on a popular car buying site and it sent me to the canamimports web page. go to the site! it sets the stage for what you get from brian: quality! i went down to see the truck and met brian. he is affable, friendly, no-nonsense and in the business to sell good cars at a good price with NO hassles. he has something about him that makes you want to do business with him because he makes you feel like he's a friend of yours who, luckily for you, is in the car business. his showroom is stocked with high end vehicles and it just looks like a place where you want to buy a car. the atmosphere is so chill they even have friends hanging out in the office like characters on some sort of car shop sit-com. a funny one. his assistants, kirsten and nick are awesome! and even gave my little girl a stuffed "car fox" which made her day. when i saw the truck i knew i was going to buy it but i couldn't tell him that now could i? the asking price was roughly $5k less than kbb value and easily the lowest priced ltd with every upgrade in phoenix so i wondered, just like you might, "what was the catch?" only later would i find out there are no "catches" with brian. brian let us climb around in the truck for a while and offered it to us for a test drive for as long as we liked but i told him we were going to see another explorer up the road at the autoplex. so when we were leaving what did brian say? did he say, "well i could knock $500 off if we could work a deal right now."? or "this truck won't last long i wouldn't want you to miss out."? or "let's go back to my office and see what could make you buy this truck today."? no, no and NO. he said, "it was nice meeting you and i hope you guys have a great day. come back anytime." no hassles, no pressure, no stuffy suits and no managers with outdated mustaches. the exact opposite of the autoplex! the truck we saw there was a 2012 explorer ltd but not nearly as loaded with a few less miles for around the same price. but this price was an internet special they said. "we can't move a nickel" they said. "this is the lowest price we can go" they said. puh-leeeease! when i tried to leave this dealership the hard sell came on fast and furious, culminating with the salesman going to confer with the manager behind the glass walls. the talking, the gesticulating, the wringing of hands, and slapping of foreheads was great theater and they finished up with the tag team "lowest price ever" written on a piece of paper slid across the desk move. classic. my wife was more disgusted than amused. "where's the door?" i asked. so we headed back to brian at canamimports. the haggling over price was brief and i got a GREAT deal and brian got a good one. i would like to expand on my amazing experience but due to character restraints on this review site i have to cut to the chase. go to canamimports. buy your car/truck from brian at canamimports. get your car/truck fixed and serviced wherever brian tells you to go because he has friends all over the place ready to help you at great prices. i could go on and on about the fine service and quality and ease of buying at canamimports. i am a customer for life.

Best Ever!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was and has been the best car experience EVER!! Sent Brian and email about a car, he got back with me the next day (I sent the email at 1am) Went to see the car and was out the door within a 2hr time frame. That was the test drive, all me question and buying the car! You can believe me when I say "Ever car I buy from here on out will be from Canam Imports"!!

Can say enough!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I can't see enough about Brian he did an excellent job! I have never bought a car so quickly! They were very professional and he got us what we wanted and more! I would recommend buying a car here! I know I will send friends and family here and I know where I'm coming for my next purchase! Outstanding job!!!!!

Absolutely love my truck, incredibly impressed

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I've only purchased two vehicles before in my life, but buying a pickup from Brian was by far the best vehicle purchase I've made, maybe even best big item purchase ever. Everything went smooth right from the start. Brian and the lady there (sorry, I don't recall getting her name!) right off the bat seemed like very pleasant and down-to-earth people. Brian was (overly, in my opinion) fair to me on my trade-in, and discussed everything very honestly. I can't say enough about these guys, and I've already mentioned to Brian that the deal I got (which has now been vouched by all family, heh) on the beautiful pickup totally made my year. Ty again

Customer Service EXCELLENCE

by from Chandler, AZ |

We just bought our 3rd car from Brian yesterday - a Jaguar. I wasn't exactly sure what vehicle I wanted to purchase and Brian was (predictably) patient in dealing with my barrage of questions about the vehicles at the top of my wish list. He makes the entire process EASY and his pricing is exceptional (both for my trade-in and on the Jag). Brian has a large inventory and offered to find the right vehicle if he didn't have exactly what I wanted. You won't be disappointed with CanAm! (P.S.- Thank you too, Kirsten for your feedback and helpful assistance.)

Unprecedented Service

by from Ahwatukee, Arizona |

To mirror other reviewers, WOW... I cannot say enough about Brian and the CanAm Imports Team. Customer Service that goes above and beyond to make the buying experience a rememorable one. A call, test drive, trading a few emails and texts, and a done deal... Brain and the team takes a personal interest in helping streamline the process, that we all know can be a taxing one at other large dealerships. CanAm has earned another Customer for Life. Actually look forward to our next purchase. Thank You Brian and Team...

Little more quality control

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice people but it seems like the cars on being put on the lot without much quality control. Looked at a used Cadillac (100,000 miles) with the suspension warning light on and found out the previous owner had put on the wrong front shocks. Was told that the old shocks were in the trunk and I could put them back on if I wanted. With the suspension warning light on you cannot read the odometer. I just thought it was a poor way to try and sell a car. I know it's not a big dealership, but you can't sell a used car that needs obvious work. Why would I put old shocks back on a car?

Misleading

by from Tempe Az |

It sounds like other people had good experiences but that was not the case when I went there. I was not happy with how I was treated.