CanAm Imports

CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

An excellent place to buy, from an excellent owner

by from Chandler, AZ |

Today I purchased a vehicle from Brian, the owner of CanAm Imports. When I originally found the dealership, I was weary of it's small size. I was looking to purchase an almost brand-new Audi S4, and purchasing the vehicle from anything but an Audi dealership had my feeling defensive. I was wondering "why does a small dealership have an almost brand new car? Why isn't it at Audi?" I later found, Brian seeks out choice cars and grabs them before other have the opportunity. My first experience with Brian was over the phone. During the conversation, he told me exactly what I needed to hear, not what I necessarily what I "wanted" to hear. He leveled with me and told me exactly what I could expect. It was a relief over the sales pitches from the bigger dealerships. Fast forward a couple days, and I was sitting with Brian at the dealership. We were talking about the car, my trade, and just building a good rapport. I felt very comfortable. After having a very stress-less research experience, I came back today for the purchase. The whole thing went fast, smooth, and accurate. We had zero issues and Brian went out of his way to accommodate me. I have already referred friends to Brian. I will continue to recommend people who want a pain-free, stress-less car buying experience.

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Scottsdale, AZ. |

I'm somewhat of a serial car buyer and have purchased several of those from various "big" car dealers in the Valley, generally involving a long and painful drawn out process with much game playing and a lot of smoke and mirrors. The experience with Brian at Can-Am could not have been more different than that. He went out of his way to make everything as painless as possible and bent over backwards to accommodate correcting a few minor issues with the car itself. There was no high pressure or tactics, just simple customer service and a friendly approach to the entire process. I am not someone that is easily impressed but I would without reservation send any friend or family member over to Can-Am to do business. Thanks Brian, I love the XK!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Surprise, AZ |

I recently purchased an Land Rover LR3 from Brian at CanAm Imports and it could not have gone any better. I received the best price in town on a used Land Rover and was given a very fair price for my trade-in. The entire buying process took about 30 minutes. I had even got sick a few days before I was to come in and Brian held the car for me. What other dealer would do that!!?? In addition, I wasn't beaten up over any price, or asked to buy an expensive warranty. It was like buying a car from a friend! CanAm Imports has my business from now on!!

My first major Internet car purchase went great

by from New Orleans, La |

I was apprehensive about purchasing a car on the Internet. Brian had exactly the car I wanted. He was totally professional, no pressure , and worked with me on the logistics. I am totally pleased with the entire experience and the car.

Great BMW X5

by from Tempe, AZ |

A very pleasant buying experience! Brian was helpful and explained the choices that would best fit my needs. When my wife needs to change her car, we will be back.

Great customer service love the Jag thanks Brian

by from Ventura |

i purchased a 2010 Jaguar XK coupe from Brian. he was a great guy through the entire process. the jag was shipped to California in a covered transport yet i paid for uncovered. the pictures were a perfect representation of the car. GREAT price i searched all over the USA and Brian had the best price hands down.

Great Buying Experience - Great Deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Great Buying experience!!! Honest sales department that lays out exactly what you're getting and what to expect. Will definitely be returning for any future car needs. I can't speak highly enough about the speed, honesty and price we received at Canam Imports.

always buy your cars from brian at canamimports!

by from phoenix, az |

the title says it all. do it! never buy a car anywhere else. you will not be sorry. you will not beat the price, service, ease of purchase or enjoyment of experience ANYWHERE. canamimports has a customer for life in me and i will ALWAYS tell my friends and family to shop there first. you should too!!

CanAm Imports is the best car dealer in Phoenix!

by from phoenix, az |

i will always, ALWAYS buy my vehicles from brian at canamimports! plus i will ALWAYS try to steer (ha, get it?) my friends and family to brian and canamimports whenever they need a vehicle. this is the first review i have ever written in my life about anything and i wish you could hear the sincerity in my voice when i say that brian and his team gave me and my wife the best car buying experience we have ever had and i can't thank them enough, but i'll try! when i started my car search i found a 2011 ford explorer ltd for sale on a popular car buying site and it sent me to the canamimports web page. go to the site! it sets the stage for what you get from brian: quality! i went down to see the truck and met brian. he is affable, friendly, no-nonsense and in the business to sell good cars at a good price with NO hassles. he has something about him that makes you want to do business with him because he makes you feel like he's a friend of yours who, luckily for you, is in the car business. his showroom is stocked with high end vehicles and it just looks like a place where you want to buy a car. the atmosphere is so chill they even have friends hanging out in the office like characters on some sort of car shop sit-com. a funny one. his assistants, kirsten and nick are awesome! and even gave my little girl a stuffed "car fox" which made her day. when i saw the truck i knew i was going to buy it but i couldn't tell him that now could i? the asking price was roughly $5k less than kbb value and easily the lowest priced ltd with every upgrade in phoenix so i wondered, just like you might, "what was the catch?" only later would i find out there are no "catches" with brian. brian let us climb around in the truck for a while and offered it to us for a test drive for as long as we liked but i told him we were going to see another explorer up the road at the autoplex. so when we were leaving what did brian say? did he say, "well i could knock $500 off if we could work a deal right now."? or "this truck won't last long i wouldn't want you to miss out."? or "let's go back to my office and see what could make you buy this truck today."? no, no and NO. he said, "it was nice meeting you and i hope you guys have a great day. come back anytime." no hassles, no pressure, no stuffy suits and no managers with outdated mustaches. the exact opposite of the autoplex! the truck we saw there was a 2012 explorer ltd but not nearly as loaded with a few less miles for around the same price. but this price was an internet special they said. "we can't move a nickel" they said. "this is the lowest price we can go" they said. puh-leeeease! when i tried to leave this dealership the hard sell came on fast and furious, culminating with the salesman going to confer with the manager behind the glass walls. the talking, the gesticulating, the wringing of hands, and slapping of foreheads was great theater and they finished up with the tag team "lowest price ever" written on a piece of paper slid across the desk move. classic. my wife was more disgusted than amused. "where's the door?" i asked. so we headed back to brian at canamimports. the haggling over price was brief and i got a GREAT deal and brian got a good one. i would like to expand on my amazing experience but due to character restraints on this review site i have to cut to the chase. go to canamimports. buy your car/truck from brian at canamimports. get your car/truck fixed and serviced wherever brian tells you to go because he has friends all over the place ready to help you at great prices. i could go on and on about the fine service and quality and ease of buying at canamimports. i am a customer for life.

Best Ever!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was and has been the best car experience EVER!! Sent Brian and email about a car, he got back with me the next day (I sent the email at 1am) Went to see the car and was out the door within a 2hr time frame. That was the test drive, all me question and buying the car! You can believe me when I say "Ever car I buy from here on out will be from Canam Imports"!!