CanAm Imports

CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

Absolutely love my truck, incredibly impressed

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I've only purchased two vehicles before in my life, but buying a pickup from Brian was by far the best vehicle purchase I've made, maybe even best big item purchase ever. Everything went smooth right from the start. Brian and the lady there (sorry, I don't recall getting her name!) right off the bat seemed like very pleasant and down-to-earth people. Brian was (overly, in my opinion) fair to me on my trade-in, and discussed everything very honestly. I can't say enough about these guys, and I've already mentioned to Brian that the deal I got (which has now been vouched by all family, heh) on the beautiful pickup totally made my year. Ty again

Customer Service EXCELLENCE

by from Chandler, AZ |

We just bought our 3rd car from Brian yesterday - a Jaguar. I wasn't exactly sure what vehicle I wanted to purchase and Brian was (predictably) patient in dealing with my barrage of questions about the vehicles at the top of my wish list. He makes the entire process EASY and his pricing is exceptional (both for my trade-in and on the Jag). Brian has a large inventory and offered to find the right vehicle if he didn't have exactly what I wanted. You won't be disappointed with CanAm! (P.S.- Thank you too, Kirsten for your feedback and helpful assistance.)

Unprecedented Service

by from Ahwatukee, Arizona |

To mirror other reviewers, WOW... I cannot say enough about Brian and the CanAm Imports Team. Customer Service that goes above and beyond to make the buying experience a rememorable one. A call, test drive, trading a few emails and texts, and a done deal... Brain and the team takes a personal interest in helping streamline the process, that we all know can be a taxing one at other large dealerships. CanAm has earned another Customer for Life. Actually look forward to our next purchase. Thank You Brian and Team...

Little more quality control

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice people but it seems like the cars on being put on the lot without much quality control. Looked at a used Cadillac (100,000 miles) with the suspension warning light on and found out the previous owner had put on the wrong front shocks. Was told that the old shocks were in the trunk and I could put them back on if I wanted. With the suspension warning light on you cannot read the odometer. I just thought it was a poor way to try and sell a car. I know it's not a big dealership, but you can't sell a used car that needs obvious work. Why would I put old shocks back on a car?

Misleading

by from Tempe Az |

It sounds like other people had good experiences but that was not the case when I went there. I was not happy with how I was treated.

New Customer for Life

by from Chandler, AZ |

I'm still a little stunned still with how terrific my experience was at CanAm with Brian and team. From a quick glance at their website, to a call inquiry about a Land Rover I was interested in, all the way to fixing a simple little problem at the last minute - Brian and crew know how to make an experience easy, pleasant, and totally satisfying. A great deal on the car itself, outstanding service during the sale and even after - I had no idea buying a slightly used car could be this big a value and this great an experience. Thank you Brian for everything - I love my new ride, and we WILL be back for the next purchase!

Great service!!!

by from Phoenix Az |

I have bought several cars before in the past and I gotta say when i got my cadillac from them It was the easiest car buying process I have ever had. Brian had the vehicle ready to test drive and there's was never any pressure to buy took it out for a test drive came back and was out the door within the hour. I think I took longer on the test drive then the paperwork took. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle for my husband here..

Wow, what a great experience!

by from Sedona, AZ |

Wow, what a great buying experience - Brian and the team at Canam prove that car dealerships can be honest, direct, reasonable and pleasant to deal with! My experience with Canam simply could not be beat. I am thrilled with the vehicle, it was EXACTLY as advertised, a super fair deal, and a painless buying experience!! I could not possibly recommend Canam any higher. You'd be foolish to go anywhere else - I never will go anywhere else!!

Great Service

by from Tempe, Arizona |

I purchased a 2007 Black Cadillac EXT a week ago from Brian Ogurchak. He is very professional and made the process of buying the Cadillac very easy. Brian was not pushy like other dealers and he let me take my time to look over the vehicle. He let me take a test drive all, by myself, which was very nice. I had been shopping for several months and found CanAms inventory and price to be the best. Again thanks Brian to you and your staff.

CanAm Imports responded to this review

March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review Jerry! We all hope that you are enjoying the new EXT. If you need anything from us, please let us know, and thank you again for your purchase.

Wow, What an experience

by from Apache Junction |

I purchased a 2008 Cadillac EXT today from Brian. Very professional yet made the buying experience fun. Brian and his team make you feel comfortable unlike most all dealerships. I didn?t feel like I was purchasing a vehicle but more like I was hanging out with friends not to mention I was driving off the lot with my vehicle all within 30 min. of my saying lets do this. Price?s are more than fair as I got a great deal on a very good truck. I?ve been shopping for several months and found CanAm?s inventory and price to be the best. Again thanks Brian to you and your staff; great job and I?ll be back.

CanAm Imports responded to this review

March 5, 2013

You are awesome Jerry! Thank you for hanging out with us, and deciding to make your purchase with us. We look forward to seeing you again in your quest for your next car!