CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 888-238-4703 Used 888-238-4703

Best Ever!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was and has been the best car experience EVER!! Sent Brian and email about a car, he got back with me the next day (I sent the email at 1am) Went to see the car and was out the door within a 2hr time frame. That was the test drive, all me question and buying the car! You can believe me when I say "Ever car I buy from here on out will be from Canam Imports"!!

Can say enough!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I can't see enough about Brian he did an excellent job! I have never bought a car so quickly! They were very professional and he got us what we wanted and more! I would recommend buying a car here! I know I will send friends and family here and I know where I'm coming for my next purchase! Outstanding job!!!!!

Absolutely love my truck, incredibly impressed

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I've only purchased two vehicles before in my life, but buying a pickup from Brian was by far the best vehicle purchase I've made, maybe even best big item purchase ever. Everything went smooth right from the start. Brian and the lady there (sorry, I don't recall getting her name!) right off the bat seemed like very pleasant and down-to-earth people. Brian was (overly, in my opinion) fair to me on my trade-in, and discussed everything very honestly. I can't say enough about these guys, and I've already mentioned to Brian that the deal I got (which has now been vouched by all family, heh) on the beautiful pickup totally made my year. Ty again

Customer Service EXCELLENCE

by from Chandler, AZ |

We just bought our 3rd car from Brian yesterday - a Jaguar. I wasn't exactly sure what vehicle I wanted to purchase and Brian was (predictably) patient in dealing with my barrage of questions about the vehicles at the top of my wish list. He makes the entire process EASY and his pricing is exceptional (both for my trade-in and on the Jag). Brian has a large inventory and offered to find the right vehicle if he didn't have exactly what I wanted. You won't be disappointed with CanAm! (P.S.- Thank you too, Kirsten for your feedback and helpful assistance.)

Unprecedented Service

by from Ahwatukee, Arizona |

To mirror other reviewers, WOW... I cannot say enough about Brian and the CanAm Imports Team. Customer Service that goes above and beyond to make the buying experience a rememorable one. A call, test drive, trading a few emails and texts, and a done deal... Brain and the team takes a personal interest in helping streamline the process, that we all know can be a taxing one at other large dealerships. CanAm has earned another Customer for Life. Actually look forward to our next purchase. Thank You Brian and Team...

Little more quality control

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice people but it seems like the cars on being put on the lot without much quality control. Looked at a used Cadillac (100,000 miles) with the suspension warning light on and found out the previous owner had put on the wrong front shocks. Was told that the old shocks were in the trunk and I could put them back on if I wanted. With the suspension warning light on you cannot read the odometer. I just thought it was a poor way to try and sell a car. I know it's not a big dealership, but you can't sell a used car that needs obvious work. Why would I put old shocks back on a car?

Misleading

by from Tempe Az |

It sounds like other people had good experiences but that was not the case when I went there. I was not happy with how I was treated.

New Customer for Life

by from Chandler, AZ |

I'm still a little stunned still with how terrific my experience was at CanAm with Brian and team. From a quick glance at their website, to a call inquiry about a Land Rover I was interested in, all the way to fixing a simple little problem at the last minute - Brian and crew know how to make an experience easy, pleasant, and totally satisfying. A great deal on the car itself, outstanding service during the sale and even after - I had no idea buying a slightly used car could be this big a value and this great an experience. Thank you Brian for everything - I love my new ride, and we WILL be back for the next purchase!

Great service!!!

by from Phoenix Az |

I have bought several cars before in the past and I gotta say when i got my cadillac from them It was the easiest car buying process I have ever had. Brian had the vehicle ready to test drive and there's was never any pressure to buy took it out for a test drive came back and was out the door within the hour. I think I took longer on the test drive then the paperwork took. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle for my husband here..

Wow, what a great experience!

by from Sedona, AZ |

Wow, what a great buying experience - Brian and the team at Canam prove that car dealerships can be honest, direct, reasonable and pleasant to deal with! My experience with Canam simply could not be beat. I am thrilled with the vehicle, it was EXACTLY as advertised, a super fair deal, and a painless buying experience!! I could not possibly recommend Canam any higher. You'd be foolish to go anywhere else - I never will go anywhere else!!