CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 888-238-4703

Little more quality control

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice people but it seems like the cars on being put on the lot without much quality control. Looked at a used Cadillac (100,000 miles) with the suspension warning light on and found out the previous owner had put on the wrong front shocks. Was told that the old shocks were in the trunk and I could put them back on if I wanted. With the suspension warning light on you cannot read the odometer. I just thought it was a poor way to try and sell a car. I know it's not a big dealership, but you can't sell a used car that needs obvious work. Why would I put old shocks back on a car?

Misleading

by from Tempe Az |

It sounds like other people had good experiences but that was not the case when I went there. I was not happy with how I was treated.

New Customer for Life

by from Chandler, AZ |

I'm still a little stunned still with how terrific my experience was at CanAm with Brian and team. From a quick glance at their website, to a call inquiry about a Land Rover I was interested in, all the way to fixing a simple little problem at the last minute - Brian and crew know how to make an experience easy, pleasant, and totally satisfying. A great deal on the car itself, outstanding service during the sale and even after - I had no idea buying a slightly used car could be this big a value and this great an experience. Thank you Brian for everything - I love my new ride, and we WILL be back for the next purchase!

Great service!!!

by from Phoenix Az |

I have bought several cars before in the past and I gotta say when i got my cadillac from them It was the easiest car buying process I have ever had. Brian had the vehicle ready to test drive and there's was never any pressure to buy took it out for a test drive came back and was out the door within the hour. I think I took longer on the test drive then the paperwork took. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle for my husband here..

Wow, what a great experience!

by from Sedona, AZ |

Wow, what a great buying experience - Brian and the team at Canam prove that car dealerships can be honest, direct, reasonable and pleasant to deal with! My experience with Canam simply could not be beat. I am thrilled with the vehicle, it was EXACTLY as advertised, a super fair deal, and a painless buying experience!! I could not possibly recommend Canam any higher. You'd be foolish to go anywhere else - I never will go anywhere else!!

Great Service

by from Tempe, Arizona |

I purchased a 2007 Black Cadillac EXT a week ago from Brian Ogurchak. He is very professional and made the process of buying the Cadillac very easy. Brian was not pushy like other dealers and he let me take my time to look over the vehicle. He let me take a test drive all, by myself, which was very nice. I had been shopping for several months and found CanAms inventory and price to be the best. Again thanks Brian to you and your staff.

CanAm Imports responded to this review

March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review Jerry! We all hope that you are enjoying the new EXT. If you need anything from us, please let us know, and thank you again for your purchase.

Wow, What an experience

by from Apache Junction |

I purchased a 2008 Cadillac EXT today from Brian. Very professional yet made the buying experience fun. Brian and his team make you feel comfortable unlike most all dealerships. I didn?t feel like I was purchasing a vehicle but more like I was hanging out with friends not to mention I was driving off the lot with my vehicle all within 30 min. of my saying lets do this. Price?s are more than fair as I got a great deal on a very good truck. I?ve been shopping for several months and found CanAm?s inventory and price to be the best. Again thanks Brian to you and your staff; great job and I?ll be back.

CanAm Imports responded to this review

March 5, 2013

You are awesome Jerry! Thank you for hanging out with us, and deciding to make your purchase with us. We look forward to seeing you again in your quest for your next car!

AMAZING TEAM @ CanAm Imports!

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

I bought a 2005 Mini Cooper, 30K miles, for my daughter for Christmas. I am so happy I found this car and CanAm Imports. My daughter LOVES the car, and the team at CanAm was so great to deal with. We basically did a "Sign & Drive". We sat in the office for ten minutes for paperwork and Brian surprised me with an interest rate of 2% lower than what I was originally quoted. Super nice team of professionals! I will be buying from them again and would send any of my friends their way! Thanks guys for a job very well done!! Deborah

GOOD WORK BRIAN

by from phoenix az |

I bought a used vihicle from Brian today at CANAM MOTORS Brian made car buying a pleasure He was honost and no pressure GREAT LOOKING CARS TOO

A terrific car shopping exoerience!!!

by from scottsdale,az |

I picked up my beautiful 2012 red Corvette from Brian at Canam Imports yesterday. This was the absolute best car buying event in all my years of car shopping / buying. From the moment you walk in to Canam, you are treated with the utmost respect and zero pressure. This company approach is one where you feel like an important buyer and there is nothing in Brain's approach that even comes close to what you get at all traditional dealerships. No pressure, no sales pitch about financing or extended warranties, etc. Everything is done in less than an hour, including a test drive! All the proper paperwork is generated on the spot - it truly is a better way to handle car shopping which most people detest due to the nonsense they get at regular dealers. Brian is professional, knowledgeable, honest and does what he says he's going to do for the customer. Thank you Brian for making Diana's and my experience so nice. We plan to recommend Canam to everyone we hear of who is in the market.