CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

shopping made simple

by from kANNAPOLIS, N.C. |

I am a senior and was looking for possibly my last car. I wanted this car to be exactly what I wanted, even down to the color scheme. I found this vehicle on Canamimports and immediately contacted Brian. He was very cordial, very understanding, and very informitive to every question I had. He never once "pushed" me into anything, yet assuring me he was there to help me with any and all situations. He made this particular transaction a "breeze" for me, without the first hassle or setback. I can honestly say this: I live some 2200 miles from Brian but if I were to have reason to buy another vehicle tomorrow, I would definitely go through him again. TRY HIM, YOU WILL LIKE HIM! HE IS YOUR ANSWER TO A HASSLEFREE DEAL!!!

Awesome Service!

by from Glendale, AZ |

Just got a beautiful Chrysler 300C from Canam and it was beautiful! The process was so quick and easy it made my car buying experience perfect. I was literally in and out in an hour. Brian was so great to work with. I called him regarding the car and he didnt waste any of my time. He was straight forward and got my approval in minutes. I have had two dealerships sell the car I was purchasing the day after my inquiry, with Brian, he not only got me approved but held the car for me for two days and even put a sold sign up on the website right after our convo! It was an awesome buying experience for me and when Im ready for another I will be going back to Canam! K. Brady

Recommend to everyone!!!!

by from Tucson |

I was looking for a Lexus RX and CANAM Imports had a 2008 Lexus RX 400h at $3000 less than other dealers. The quality of the vehicle was amazing and the customer service was excellent. Brian was very professional and knowledgable about the car. The process for buying my new car was quick and painless. If you want the best deal with the best quality car, go to CANAM Imports!!!

Great experience, everyone should buy this way!

by from Toronto, ON |

I'd been in the market for a new(er) 3 series and gave Eric a shout via Canam's website to see what he could do. He answered knowledgably and quickly (within a day) to every email and explained the process thoroughly. I particularly commend him for answering the inordinate number of questions I threw at him both over email and on the phone. He took my car 'wish list' and searched high and low for vehicles that met my criteria across the US and Canada, and eventually helped secure one in the US for import up here to Toronto. The process was flawless - the car arrives clean to my door, he hands me the keys, and it's mine. Couldn't be simpler. Absolutely worth every penny to have him take care of the import process for you. A small hiccup with the title transfer (seller's fault, not his) that would've lost me several nights of sleep he dealt with quickly, and even went personally to Detroit to drive the car across so as to not incur any additional delays. You never feel like he's selling you his services - he even helped me look at a car in Toronto which would've resulted in a lot less money in his pocket if I had gone for it, but he gladly helped. Don't skimp and try to do this stuff yourself - there are so many little nuances that if you hit problems you're going to give yourself high blood pressure. He's done this a lot and knows how to get the import process done. And we still saved a bundle over buying something local. In summary - quick, easy, the reviews say it all - thanks Eric, we'll be back next time! And the car is great!

Great service..

by from Toronto |

The service provided by Eric from CanAM was excellent.. The entire process from selecting a car to delivery went smoothly. During this process Eric constantly updated me on the progress which speaks of the a good customer service.. Received the car at my driveway in excellent condition. Will definitely recommend CanAm imports to friends and relatives. Great to do business with. Once again thanks Eric for the Prosche I purchased..

Great Customer Service at CanAm Imports!

by from Chandler, AZ |

This is what a car buying experience should be. The Sales Manager (Brian Ogurchak) was very knowledgeable, professional and provided a no pressure sales environment. Brian gave me the keys for a test drive without an application, sales pitch, or credit check. Once I chose the car, the rest of the process was quick and seamless. I would definitely recommend CanAm Imports to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle and save thousands like so many other people, including me, have done. Thank you Brian!

Above and Beyond!!!!

by from Almonte, Ontario |

Eric and Brian were absolutely terrific. Helped me to fix up and maintain a car I picked up in Phoenix. Brian looked after maintenance and preparing car for travel to Canada. Eric looked after all importing and registration details. Two better people could not be found anywhere. Very professional - went the extra mile. Would not hestitate to deal with them again! Can't say enought

Very Impressed

by from AZ |

We have been casually looking to buy a car for over 4 years now. Wee tempted to do it seriously twice before but on both occasions the fiasco with dealing with various dealers made us change our mind and stick with our currently rusting, 10+ year old, 150k mile cars. When I came across CanAm Imports, I admit I was a bit skeptical, figuring it for one of those corner lots with the ad credit? No credit? No problem!signs. (CanAM is nothing like that) But I treaded carefully at first, corresponding with Brian over email. I asked him for the carfax report on a vehicle I was interested in as the report was not on the site. He provided it free of charge and advised that the report stated a eft front impactas an accident but told us that there was only a slight scratch that was hard to see which was re-painted, this is a 15k mileage car. We were concerned about this so we asked him if he would be willing to take the car to a mechanic we have know for 5 years to look it over. He did and our mechanic told us that if there was an accident it was repaired properly enough to where he could not tell. The car needed new brakes and new tires within the next 6 months, but hey, it used so that to be expected. The prices that Brian sells his cars for is very competitive. The price he was offering for the vehicle we were interested in was 4-8k cheaper than other dealers, for a 30k car (his asking price), KBB appraised it at 38k. Brian even told us the price he purchased it for. It wasn a low ball price to scare us off, it was basically the price you would expect from buying from a private party who is pricing their vehicle to be sold, I suppose a o haggletype price. We were just surprised at just how reasonable it was. Due to this, we decided to offer asking price with one stipulation, that he be willing to pay KBB trade in value for our old, rusted trade in, which he agreed. Brian was very nice, incredibly honest, up front, zero pressure to purchase, and very helpful. We have to replace our other car in the next year or so, and we plan to go back to CanAm for it as well.

Eric is the Man

by from Toronto |

From start to finish, Eric was amazing. A1 service and yet very patient until he found what i was looking for.

Awesome Experience!

by from Toronto, ON |

I was looking to import a vehicle (Maserati Gran Turismo, Aston Martin DB9. Mercedes CL63)from the U.S. into Canada. Eric took me through every step of the process - helped source an awesome vehicle, conducted all of the price negotiations, arranged for the modifications required to the vehicle, handled all of the logistics). He made is all very easy and seamless and always felt like he was on my side. I would highly recommend Eric and Can-Am if you are thinking of bringing a car from Canada into the U.S.!