CanAm Imports

CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 866-396-6624

Great experience, everyone should buy this way!

by from Toronto, ON |

I'd been in the market for a new(er) 3 series and gave Eric a shout via Canam's website to see what he could do. He answered knowledgably and quickly (within a day) to every email and explained the process thoroughly. I particularly commend him for answering the inordinate number of questions I threw at him both over email and on the phone. He took my car 'wish list' and searched high and low for vehicles that met my criteria across the US and Canada, and eventually helped secure one in the US for import up here to Toronto. The process was flawless - the car arrives clean to my door, he hands me the keys, and it's mine. Couldn't be simpler. Absolutely worth every penny to have him take care of the import process for you. A small hiccup with the title transfer (seller's fault, not his) that would've lost me several nights of sleep he dealt with quickly, and even went personally to Detroit to drive the car across so as to not incur any additional delays. You never feel like he's selling you his services - he even helped me look at a car in Toronto which would've resulted in a lot less money in his pocket if I had gone for it, but he gladly helped. Don't skimp and try to do this stuff yourself - there are so many little nuances that if you hit problems you're going to give yourself high blood pressure. He's done this a lot and knows how to get the import process done. And we still saved a bundle over buying something local. In summary - quick, easy, the reviews say it all - thanks Eric, we'll be back next time! And the car is great!

Great service..

by from Toronto |

The service provided by Eric from CanAM was excellent.. The entire process from selecting a car to delivery went smoothly. During this process Eric constantly updated me on the progress which speaks of the a good customer service.. Received the car at my driveway in excellent condition. Will definitely recommend CanAm imports to friends and relatives. Great to do business with. Once again thanks Eric for the Prosche I purchased..

Great Customer Service at CanAm Imports!

by from Chandler, AZ |

This is what a car buying experience should be. The Sales Manager (Brian Ogurchak) was very knowledgeable, professional and provided a no pressure sales environment. Brian gave me the keys for a test drive without an application, sales pitch, or credit check. Once I chose the car, the rest of the process was quick and seamless. I would definitely recommend CanAm Imports to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle and save thousands like so many other people, including me, have done. Thank you Brian!

Above and Beyond!!!!

by from Almonte, Ontario |

Eric and Brian were absolutely terrific. Helped me to fix up and maintain a car I picked up in Phoenix. Brian looked after maintenance and preparing car for travel to Canada. Eric looked after all importing and registration details. Two better people could not be found anywhere. Very professional - went the extra mile. Would not hestitate to deal with them again! Can't say enought

Very Impressed

by from AZ |

We have been casually looking to buy a car for over 4 years now. Wee tempted to do it seriously twice before but on both occasions the fiasco with dealing with various dealers made us change our mind and stick with our currently rusting, 10+ year old, 150k mile cars. When I came across CanAm Imports, I admit I was a bit skeptical, figuring it for one of those corner lots with the ad credit? No credit? No problem!signs. (CanAM is nothing like that) But I treaded carefully at first, corresponding with Brian over email. I asked him for the carfax report on a vehicle I was interested in as the report was not on the site. He provided it free of charge and advised that the report stated a eft front impactas an accident but told us that there was only a slight scratch that was hard to see which was re-painted, this is a 15k mileage car. We were concerned about this so we asked him if he would be willing to take the car to a mechanic we have know for 5 years to look it over. He did and our mechanic told us that if there was an accident it was repaired properly enough to where he could not tell. The car needed new brakes and new tires within the next 6 months, but hey, it used so that to be expected. The prices that Brian sells his cars for is very competitive. The price he was offering for the vehicle we were interested in was 4-8k cheaper than other dealers, for a 30k car (his asking price), KBB appraised it at 38k. Brian even told us the price he purchased it for. It wasn a low ball price to scare us off, it was basically the price you would expect from buying from a private party who is pricing their vehicle to be sold, I suppose a o haggletype price. We were just surprised at just how reasonable it was. Due to this, we decided to offer asking price with one stipulation, that he be willing to pay KBB trade in value for our old, rusted trade in, which he agreed. Brian was very nice, incredibly honest, up front, zero pressure to purchase, and very helpful. We have to replace our other car in the next year or so, and we plan to go back to CanAm for it as well.

Eric is the Man

by from Toronto |

From start to finish, Eric was amazing. A1 service and yet very patient until he found what i was looking for.

Awesome Experience!

by from Toronto, ON |

I was looking to import a vehicle (Maserati Gran Turismo, Aston Martin DB9. Mercedes CL63)from the U.S. into Canada. Eric took me through every step of the process - helped source an awesome vehicle, conducted all of the price negotiations, arranged for the modifications required to the vehicle, handled all of the logistics). He made is all very easy and seamless and always felt like he was on my side. I would highly recommend Eric and Can-Am if you are thinking of bringing a car from Canada into the U.S.!

Unbelievable service and high standards

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

My husband and I were moving from Canada to Flagstaff AZ. We had one day in Phoenix to buy a car before driving to Flagstaff. We found Canam Imports online and selected a car that we liked. Brian held the car for us for over a week. When we got to town, he offered to pick us up at the airport even. The car was a 2009 and it looked brand new! My husband and I buy a lot of cars and have very high standards. We looked at several other cars that day but none came close. I noticed a small scratch and it was fixed within the day. After we bought the car, I broke a clip on the visor and Brian got it replaced for free as well as having the pollen filter changed at the dealership, for free! This was 3 weeks AFTER we bought the car. This level of integrity is hard to find in a car dealer but I would buy every car from Brian in the future if I could. He's a rock star!

Every Dealership should learn from Canam Imports

by from Toronto, ON |

This dealership has the best service I have ever dealt with. I live in Canada and I wanted to take advantage of our dollar and wanted to import a car from the United States. I called many places around the GTA and it was business as usual but when I called Canam Imports and Eric picked up the phone it was like talking to a good friend. He made me feel comfortable and confident that paying up front for my car before it even arrived. He would give me updates on the process of the vehicle. His Partner Brian was also great in helping me with miscellaneous things. When I picked up the car I was very happy about everything. Great service and price. If anyone needs to import a car from the United States to Canada, Eric is the only one to deal with if you want fast and friendly service. Give him a shot and you will understand what I mean and experience what I have been through. I cannot wait to get another car from the United States, hopefully our dollar stays close to par for many years to come and it will definitely be from Canam Imports. Thank you again Eric and Brian!

Importing car to Canada

by from Toronto, On |

I sourced a car in Arizona and needed help bringing it in. In spite of the dealership being extremely difficult to deal with, Canam, Eric and Brian made things happen. They were patient, reliable and communicated with me throughout the entire process. The next time i buy a car in the US, it will be Canam that i deal with from beginning to end. Canam does the small thing right.