CanAm Imports

6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 888-238-4703

Every Dealership should learn from Canam Imports

by from Toronto, ON |

This dealership has the best service I have ever dealt with. I live in Canada and I wanted to take advantage of our dollar and wanted to import a car from the United States. I called many places around the GTA and it was business as usual but when I called Canam Imports and Eric picked up the phone it was like talking to a good friend. He made me feel comfortable and confident that paying up front for my car before it even arrived. He would give me updates on the process of the vehicle. His Partner Brian was also great in helping me with miscellaneous things. When I picked up the car I was very happy about everything. Great service and price. If anyone needs to import a car from the United States to Canada, Eric is the only one to deal with if you want fast and friendly service. Give him a shot and you will understand what I mean and experience what I have been through. I cannot wait to get another car from the United States, hopefully our dollar stays close to par for many years to come and it will definitely be from Canam Imports. Thank you again Eric and Brian!

Importing car to Canada

by from Toronto, On |

I sourced a car in Arizona and needed help bringing it in. In spite of the dealership being extremely difficult to deal with, Canam, Eric and Brian made things happen. They were patient, reliable and communicated with me throughout the entire process. The next time i buy a car in the US, it will be Canam that i deal with from beginning to end. Canam does the small thing right.

Absolutely 5 Star

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recommend CanAm to anyone. The car I wanted at a fair price and I actually enjoyed working with the dealer. Brian gave honest answers to my questions and went the extra mile to accomodate my requests --but stayed in the background while I gave the car a thorough going over. I checked out dealers in Tucson and Phoenix area and when I decided on the car, it felt good to be able to give my business to CanAm. ---satisfied new owner of a Pontiac Solstice roadster

Nothing but great stuff to say

by from Ajax, Ontario |

My experience working with Eric of CanAm Imports was nothing short of great! He took the time to answer every question I had. He did not pressure me in the slightest and he got me an absolute cherry of a car (A5 Cab) at a more than reasonable price. Go with CanAm and you won regret it.

This won't be our last time!

by from Phoenix,AZ |

Looking for another car will never be a hassle again! After looking at advertised cars that were not up to their marketing we were thrilled to find the car we bought from Brian exactly what he said it would be. He stayed late so we could meet, made the whole process extremely easy, and made sure everything was the way HE would want it. NO more dealerships for us. David & Laura

I know it sounds crazy o add another 5 star

by from cave creek, az |

but its true. we bought a 2006 range rover sport last october from brian... here's how our buying experience went: I called and asked about the car, he said come take a test drive, we did, he said take it home and try it out. brought it back the next day, looked around for a few more days, called brian and said we wanted it. he said he would have the paperwork ready... HE DID! we were in and out in 30 minutes!!! best buying experience i have EVER had! I plan on coming back to see him in the next month or so to replace my worn out mercedes. no hassle, freindly service, outstanding dealer. Gary and Stacy Sanchez

Canam Imports Great Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale |

Just purchased a Range Rover at CanAm Imports and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Brian was extremely honest, informative and not at all pushy. I highly recommend Brian and CanAm Imports for those looking for a special car.

Great customer service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Brian was great to work with throughout the whole process. No more "big" dealers for me - if possible I'll use Canam Imports next time. Highly recommended! He met me on a weekend evening, gave me a fair value for my trade-in, and made sure my "new" truck was just right.

Best Prices and Best Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I bought an Audi A4 Cabriolet last year from Canam Imports. I love my car and have had no problems with it. It was priced to sell way below the other car dealers. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Brian prices the cars at his bottom price, so you don't have to haggle. It was the only time I have been to a dealership and left feeling good rather than frustrated with my experience. Brian has helped us with two other cars that we needed to sell. He was extremely professional and such a help to my family. I won't be going to any other dealerships after my positive experience. I know that Canam Imports will have the best prices and the quality service I need for the life of my car.

AUDI A4

by from EDMONTON, ALBERTA |

GREAT CLEAN VEHICLES, BRIAN WAS AWESOME AND FAXED ALL EXPORT DOCS TO THE BORDER FOR ME. HE HAD THE TITLE IN TRANSIT PERMIT AND EVERYTHING I NEEDED. GREAT PEOPLE, JEFF EBERHARDT.