JBA Motors, LLC

JBA Motors, LLC

245 S Mulberry, Mesa, AZ 85202

Used 888-619-1624

"Your #1 Online Exotic and Luxury Car Dealer"

What a great place to buy a car

by from Nashville tn |

My transaction took all of 7 hours from start to finish. Joey new the car and history and answered all my questions without hesitation. E- mailed documents that a 2 yr old could complete. Wire transferred funds that afternoon and car was loaded and shipped that night. This is a dealership with their act together and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car. First time buying on line but will not be the last and I know who to call in the future. Thanks to all of you at JBA..

Great dealership

by from Newport News, VA |

This was my first time ever buying a car of the Internet but Jake was very helpful and explained all of the options that the car had. The car was shipped fast to my front door and the car is absolutely amazing. I truely Love my mercedes S550 and I would give jake and Aba motors an A++++++++ rating. This is an amazing dealership with amazing customer service.

Best Customer Service EVER!!!

by from El Paso, Tx. |

Just want to let online buyers or shoppers know that, NO Used Car dealer will even come close to JBA Motors! Having recently purchased an Audi Q7 (S Line, Quattro) from them, we were amazed by the quick response both by email and phone that we received when inquiring about the vehicle, the ease of Out of State purchasing and the condition in which the vehicle arrived. The online pictures and description even fell short of the quality of vehicle we received. In addition to the upfront efficiency of the buying process, Dylan (and Jake) went over and beyond once the vehicle was actually shipped to us in Texas. Before the vehicle even arrived, Dylan let us know the Break Sensor had gone off when loading the vehicle for transport. Before I could even question or complain, he let us know that they would happily take care of this repair once the vehicle arrived, at a dealer of our choosing! Once in for the repair, a leak in the coolant reservoir was discovered by the mechanic and again we were completely blown away when Dylan authorized us to also have that replaced. In over 20 years of car buying (New & Used) I have never encountered a dealer so eager to satisfy a customers needs in the delivery of a superb quality vehicle. I would easily recommend JBA Motors and am already considering making another purchase from their excellent selection!

Happy with them and my new online experience

by from Albuquerque New Mexico |

I dealt with Joseph, he was very knowledgable and precise in his dealings, ( I on the other hand had never bought a car online, sight unseen) he knows cars, values and deals, they carry only high end, pre used cars. For once I trusted a used car dealer, and it was online! I am very happy wit h how I was treated and cared for, and with my purchase. Jonathan Page

Lamborghini Gallardo Purchase

by from San Angelo, TX |

The Professional sales staff at JBA Motors, LLC are knowlegeable and consciencious. Jake and Dylan, both, went far beyond the typical scope of care to insure that my wife and I were completely satisfied before, during and after the purchase of this big ticket item. Buying a pre-owned, Exotic automobile can be a frightening and intimidating experience: however, JBA Motors made the process smooth, easy, and flawless, but only because Jake and Dylan understand what it takes to inventory, maintain, and sell 'High-End' automobiles. We trusted the professionals at JBA Motors with this particular purchase, and have been rewarded with an exquisite vehicle. You can rest assured that Jake and Dylan will be called upon in the future when our need for another Exotic Automobile arises. These guys get a 5 star rating from us for the sale, out-of-state delivery, and post-sale follow up on the purchase of a fabulous, low- mileage 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo. Thanks Jake & Dylan--Keep up the good work!!!

The way car buying should be. No pressure!

by from Phoenix, Az |

Jake and Dylan are great to work with. I will never purchase from a "normal" dealership again. This was one of the most relaxed laid back car buying transactions I have experienced. No pressure, minimal haggling and a smooth quick process. The only thing that could be greatly improved was the detailing process. I took the car home and spent a good three hours steam cleaning the leather seats and detailing the interior. There was still garbage in the back seat pockets of the front seats and spilled drink/food crumbs in the center console and in the leather seats.

Great Dealership, No BS, Straight forward, Honest

by from Stamford, CT |

I have bought a few cars from Jake, a 2000 Lexus GS and a 2006 Lexus GS. When i purchased the 2006 GS, he even helped me sell my 2000 GS. Great guy and a great crew over there. Communication during the deal was smooth. Jake was honest with any problems that the vehicles had, showed me reports stating that they were clean. No pressure sales at all. I feel like his mentality is "I wont waste your time or pressure you. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't buy it." Dylan is also very helpful. He greets me and remembers me every time that I stopped by. He is always prepared with any documents or anything that I need. Dylan is a great source of information. Any questions I have he can answer, if he cant, he will always get back to me. I havent been to their new location, but if its anything like their old location, its filled with beautiful and luxury cars that you wish that you could own all of them. I have recommended friends to them and they were just as happy as I am.

First class car guys,All Pro Thank you

by from Toronto, Ontario |

Amazing Service and great price, just unbelievable product I couldn't find anywhere else. No surprises,everything was what they said and more. Went above and beyond with paper work and help with shipping.. Already working on 2nd purchase with them. These are my new go to guys for the future I buy a dozen cars a year. Great Job

Second Purchase From JBA and still happy

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Jake at jba motors, he helped me out getting a Mercedes Benz E500 for my daughter a year and a half ago then helped me get myself a Bentley GTC. Thanks again Jake and this place is a must see for Car Lovers. I will buy from again!

Out of state buy.

by from Corona Ca |

First time to buy something out of state and on line only. Did not see the truck before I bought it. They made every effort to make sure it was represented well. Everything went well during the process. The only trouble I had was when I got home 5 hours later and tried to start it the next day both batteries were bad. Jake would only replace them at his cost bu I had already bought batteries because we were out when they went bad. He made no other offer to help the problem. F250 buy....