Performance Lincoln Ford

906 NJ-10, Randolph, NJ 07869

New 888-348-5414
Used 888-337-4412
Service 888-297-1428

You'll Love the Experience!

High Recommend Dealership!!!

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

Over the past year, I have purchased two vehicles from Performance Ford in Randolph, NJ. For both vehicles, they BEAT my budget price!!!! Both salesmen were courteous and helpful. They spent hours with me going over every feature of the vehicles. They even following up on a couple of occasions with a phone call asking, if there was anything I needed. I also had a wonderful experience in dealing with the Parts department when I purchased accessories. The Parts Manager, Mike Adams, was extremely courteous and helpful to me. He was also very patient. I was undecided on what floor mats to purchase and I kept calling him back. He definitely is knowledge of the Ford Parts and helped me to make the right decision. I take my car to the dealership for Service and am quite impressed with the waiting area and all of the maintenance work. They offer freshly brewed coffee, pastries, and a FREE car wash! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Easiest vehicle purchase of my life

by from Flanders, NJ |

I needed and not wanted a new vehicle. My credit took a hit because of the economy. John Troya went over my options and suggested a lease. I've always purchased and knew nothing about leasing. The sales manager Anthony came over and answered all of my questions. They blew me away with the monthly payments. There was a short wait to see the Finance Manager Paul. He didn't pressure me to purchase any extras that I didn't want so my payment stayed low. I love my Escape and will recommend everybody to Performance!

Great experience with John Troya

by from Mount Tabor,NJ |

Thanks to John Troya for my new 2015 ford escape!! Great SUV for a great price!

GREAT EXPERIENCE! WONDERFUL PLACE TO BUY A CAR.

by from Randolph NJ |

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Jimmie W answered all our questions and had the vehicle we wanted in stock. The managers were courteous and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Performance!

Smoothist Car Purchase Ever

by from Riverdale, NJ |

Like many people, my credit was affected by the down turn in the economy. I wasn't going to get approved for a loan, but John T. told me about leasing. I was astonished between the monthly payments on a loan versus a lease. John worked out the best deal for me. Richie in Finance explained everything to me and didn't try to see me anything I didn't need. Joe went over all the technology, which I couldn't believe are in cars these days. Two thumbs up to Performance. I'll be back in 2 years when my lease is up.

Best Car Dealer Experience of My Life

by from Parsippany New Jersey |

Working with Performance Ford was by far the best car buying experience I've had. From the start, the customer service gentleman worked like a well oiled, knowledgeable machine. The gentleman I spoke to in customer service had me laughing from the start of our call and was up front and honest with everything. No pressure tactics, no talking over me. I honestly didn't even feel like I was talking to someone in a car dealership. Once I visited the dealership, he introduced himself to me, my husband AND my kids!! He shoke their hands as well!! I was greeted with smiles and warm greetings from the sales team. My salesperson was straight forward and patient, took the time to explain the things I didn't understand. After landing on agreeable numbers, the management took the time to speak with me about ME, and made me feel like a member of the family. I had very good conversations with most the employees I spoke to and dealing with the finance manager was a breeze. They had me and my family in and out in a decent amount of time, took the time to go over my entire vehicle and made sure I understand what every button did. Performance Ford Lincoln is HIGHLY recommended by me and my family.

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Performance Ford in the past two years. Both salesmen that I dealt with were friendly and BEAT my budget price!!! They spent hours with me going over every detail of the car and training me on how every feature worked. I received a few follow-up phone calls asking, if there was any assistance I needed after the purchase of my vehicles. I take my vehicles to Performance Ford for service and am always taken care of by friendly staff members. They have a comfortable waiting room and provide you with fresh, hot coffee and baked goods. With each service, they also give you a free car wash!! I have also dealt with the Parts Department on a few occasions purchasing accessories for my car (ie. floor mats, etc.). The Parts Department Manager, Mike, is very friendly and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me with my needs. I was unsure of my what to purchase on one occasion and called back a few times to ask follow-up questions while deciding. Mike was very patient and kind to me and helped me to make the right decision. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Place to Buy a Car!

by from Livingston, NJ |

I recently bought a Ford Fusion here and I absolutely love it! Everyone there was great, especially Ed Z who sold me my car! They got me in and out, unlike other places I have been to that took hours. They explained and showed me how to do everything possible with my car! I absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy a Ford or Lincoln! They really are great!

I will never go back and don't recommend it at all

by from West End, PA |

Stavros Diamantidis, sales rep, from the very beginning showed an attitude when I questioned why I needed to give my address when all I was doing was asking for pricing. I looked to schedule a test drive on a Saturday for an Lincoln MKC and he said that they were very busy on Saturdays selling so my best bet was to go back during the week. He explained that he wanted to save me a trip. I didn't understand he approach. I went back only because their online price was the lowest and not because I liked my experience so far. Again, Stavros face of aggravation when I questions his numbers. Surprisingly, Stavros didn't honor the online price and said that that price doesn't apply to me. On Perfomance's web pages I looked, there was not explanation of this special pricing. I went to another dealer and bought a similar MKC and for more money. Very bad experience at Perfomance. Stay away from them.

Great experience

by from Wayne nj |

Just purchased a new for ford fusion from performance ford best experience ever from sales to management only place to buy a car for me

very disappointing, will never go back

by from Randolph, NJ |

Tom Parsons, Service Consultant, gave us the worst advice. We took our 10 year old car, (blue book value $5,000) for maintenance, oil filter, alignment, etc. and Mr. Parsons advised that needed a lot of other repairs including front brake pads, cost $1,600, labor cost $900, overcharged completely, will never go back to that place. My car only needed maintenance, it worked fine, I didn't have all that money to spend in an old car, I took my coupons printed from their website, he didn't accept them because need to present before repair. I checked the receipt, labor chargers are astronomical...... Soon I will need to finance a new car, probably Ford, I WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM! I do not recommend Performance Ford in Randolph, NJ