Performance Lincoln Ford

906 NJ-10, Randolph, NJ 07869

New 888-348-5414 New 888-348-5414
Used 888-337-4412 Used 888-337-4412
Service 888-297-1428 Service 888-297-1428

You'll Love the Experience!

Love My Snakebite Mustang!!!

by from Manchester, CT |

Sales service has been beyond expectations. I want to thank Jim, Joe and Anthony as well as Chris the General Manager. My expectations have been exceeded through out the whole process.

April 18, 2016

We're so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review and especially for your business. We very pleased that the entire Performance Lincoln Ford team were able to assist you and make your experience with us a pleasant one. Happy driving in your Ford Mustang. Thank you again.

Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Rockaway, NJ |

Will my salesperson was fantastic. He got me exactly what I wanted because he listened to what I said. Tom in finance explained the leasing process very well making me feel very comfortable about financing. Joe the Delivery Coordinator was very patient and nice about showing me how the car works.

March 22, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Will, Tom and Joe were able to make your leasing experience with us a good one.Thank you again. We wish you many happy worry-free miles. Happy Driving!

The Whole Buying Experience Was Awesome!

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

The whole buying experience was awesome. John helped me find just the vehicle I was looking for. Joe the delivery coordinator showed me all the features of my new Explorer.

March 2, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with John and Joe. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy, safe and worry free miles in your new Explorer!

Happy Repeat Customer!

by from Hopatcong, NJ |

Repeat customer! We bought our second car in a month. Jimmy our salesperson was great! Joe the Delivery Coordinator showed me all of my vehicle's features.

March 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our dealership. We are very happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Jimmy and Joe. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write about your experience and for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

Fantastic Experience

by from Morristown, NJ |

The entire process was exceptional. The sales process was great. The car preparation service was fantastic and the finance experience was clean professional and simple. I'd recommend this dealer for any Ford Lincoln product and will return to do more business in the future.

February 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team at Performance. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. We wish you the very best in your new car!

Love my Mustang!

by from S. Orange, NJ |

John is the man. He was vey patient and professional. Joe showed me my new car's features.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with John and Joe. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your Mustang!

Great Experience!!!

by from Whitehouse Station, NJ |

No hassle sales experience. Drew was very helpful and wonderful to work with making the deal possible. Paul in finance was helpful, and Joe the Delivery coordinator helped me with my vehicle's features.

February 4, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Drew and the rest of our team at Performance. We appreciate your business and wish you nothing but the best in your new car!

Happy Customer!

by from Succasunna, NJ |

Dealership was great! Everyone was helpful. Jim put me in the car I wanted. Joe showed me the features.

January 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Jim and Joe. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

Very very Happy Customer!

by from Hamburg, NJ |

Very pleasant experience. Our salesperson Will was very accommodating. Joe our features gentleman was very helpful explaining the features of our vehicle to us.

January 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with our team at Performance! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are grateful for your business and wish you many happy and safe miles!

Great Customer service and very helpful staff

by from Budd Lake, NJ |

Entire process was easy, with attractive lease options. Even when I had to purchase my own auto insurance, our salesperson Jim helped every step of the way.

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that Jim was able to give you a positive car (and insurance) buying experience. We are grateful for your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!