Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

14841 Stonecroft Center Ct, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-257-3574
Used 866-918-8122
Service 866-230-4952

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly provides the newest Mercedes-Benz cars & SUVs.

Happy with my new MBZ and Chantilly dealership

by from Reston,VA |

I recently bought a new 550 SL. All aspects of the purchae were superior. Knowledgable salesman (Sam Mingle) and honest and forthright back office support. Great car and great service.

Exceptional Sales Experience

by from Herndon, Va |

Exceptional Sales Experience; We had the recent pleasure of doing business with Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Sam Mingle's knowledge of the product line was outstanding, and he made every effort to go above and beyond our requests, without any pressure whatsoever. The entire dealership provided exceptional customer service in a professional, helpful and friendly manner.

Pre-Owned Department

by from Washington, DC |

What a difference a few months make. This review is for their pre-owned vehicles. I purchased a Pre-Owned BMW 330i Vin #WBAVB335X6PS18873 from the dealership a few months ago. Recently the rear driver side window regulator broke. The past few days I've been emailing with Bob Slattery who was my sales person during my purchase. I first inquired from Mr. Slattery a few days ago whether or not the dealership could cover the repair of the rear window. Mr. Slattery said that they could not but would ask the powers that be. After letting me know that the powers would not do anything, I then proposed to Mr. Slattery to pay for the repair at costs as generally the costs of the repairs come from labor costs. Mr. Slattery informed me that since its a BMW, it would need to go to a BMW dealership. Later that day I learned from Mr. Slattery that his manager (Mr. Decompo) choose not to get involved. While I understand pre-owned cars come with limited warranties, this purchase was made just a few months ago, has been paid in full and a show of good will should be shown in this instance. With the very recent communications from Mr. Slattery informing me that his manager does not want to get involved leaves me to pass along to others to be buyer beware from their pre-owned sales department. In fact, I wrote a cordial email to Mr. Decompo which he did not correspond back. I ended up buying the part from BMW and had my mechanic put it on. I would not go back or recommend this dealership.

Exceptional Sales Experience

by from Ashburn, VA |

I had an great experience with Terry Greenwald and Ben Hyland. They never pushed me and were always patient and thorough during the sales process.

New customer

by from Aldie, VA |

I am not the easiest person to deal with especially when it comes to salesman and finance folks but I have to admit it was a pleasure working with Sam and Carl as well as all staff members we spoke with. They were very personable and enjoyable to talk with and there was no pressure sales or rush in the entire process.

STAY A WAY

by from Gaithersburg md |

THEY HAVE A ACURA ONLINE I DROVE 2 HOURS TO SEE IT ONCE I GOT THEY I FUND OUT THE CARS AIR BAGS WERE DEPLOYED... THIS IS MERCEDES DEALER FOR YOU.....

Happy with my purchase!

by from Glenwood Springs Colorado |

I purchased a used, low-mileage MINI Cooper S convertible. I never saw this car in person and thus was hesitant. Ronnie Naman helped me though the purchase and shipping process. He was great to deal with. I felt like I got a great (fair) deal. Ronnie considered all requests and compromised along the way. I called him multiple times on his day off and he was more than happy to help. Once the deal was struck, Ronnie worked hard to get the paperwork taken care of in a very timely manner. Ronnie even drove the car to a local shop that I'd hired to do a pre-sale inspection. I've had the car for 7 months and am very pleased with the car! Thanks Ronnie and Mercedes Benz of Chantilly!!!

Stay Away

by from Northern Virginia |

Has anyone noticed there have been no new posts on this dealership. The Managers of new sales have changed. Last year a close friend of mine purchased a new car without a problem. My experience was a nightmare. I will not even begin to tell you what transpired for 5 weeks while I was waiting for a new car. I purchased my new car from Mercedes Benz of Arlington. While I was picking up my new car, another woman walked in with the same story about the Chantilly dealership.

Come prepared, and you'll be rewarded

by from Washington, D.C. |

A most professional organization that really respects well-informed/researched customers. By the item I emailed them, I knew what I wanted. They offered me a choice of two cars that fitted my deal sceario and I was in and out the next day.

Courteous & Professional Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Sam Mingle was my Sales Consultant. He was very professional & knowledgable on the Mercedes Benz vehicles. My experience with the Mercedes Benz of Chantilly dealership was very positive. Everyone there was professional and courteous. Mr. Mingle, Mr. Khan, the Finance Manager, and the rest of the staff were pleasant and friendly, and made the entire buying experience a pleasure. The facilities were top rate as well. I would definitely buy from Mercedes Benz of Chantilly again, and will recommend this dealership to my friends.

Great Team at Mercedes Benz Chantilly

by from Herndon, VA |

I have to rate this overall experience and place of business a 5 however I want to give them a 10. Mercedes Benz of Chantilly has a outstanding sales team; Jennifer Chung has sold me 3 Mercedes so far and I would not give my business to anyone else. Jennifer has great knowledge of the Mercedes Benz product and it shows. Thank you Jennifer for your efforts and making me a happy customer!! The finance team was great and friendly as well. The process was very smooth as usual. Finally, the service department at Mercedes Benz Chantilly are great. Shane is my service rep and he is top notch when it comes to knowledge and customer service. Customer service is essential to me and you will have top level service at this dealership.