Riata Ford

10507 Us Highway 290 E, Manor, TX 78653

New 888-805-0066
Used 877-616-2565
Service 888-904-5910

IWANTTOBUYUSED.COM, YOUR ONE STOP USED CAR SUPERSTORE!

Good deal on used car

by from Pineville Louisiana |

Purchased a used Mercury Grand Marquis LS. Excellent price and service. Salesman was very helpful.

Excellent experience!

by from Manor, TX |

I had had been shopping for a truck for a few weeks and had decided upon the model I wanted, which was in stock at Leif Johnson Ford (another dealership about 20 minutes away). On a Thurdsday evening I told LJ that I wanted the truck and would arrange financing after work; that next Friday I began calling...and calling...and calling; left 6 messages throughout the day with LJ, no one called me back, the salespeople I'd been working with constantly had full mailboxes and even though I was ready to buy a truck, money in hand, they just stopped paying attention to me! Coincidentally, Katherine from Riata Ford happened to give me a follow-up call that afternoon to see if I'd ever found a car, explained the situation, and they had the truck I wanted immediately transferred, worked out better financing terms for me at the monthly payment I wanted, (which I know was a stretch, but they did it!) and I picked up the truck the next morning--actually would've driven it off that night but had left my checkbook out in Dripping Springs! Not only did they fix every problem and enable me to buy the car in a matter of a couple of hours, they also gave me a MUCH better price than LJ said was the lowest price possible. Cannot recommend Riata Ford enough!!

Poor Service

by from New Braunfels Texas |

After contacting the dealer and communicating all week about my interest in the truck we set an appointment and made the 75 mile drive one way to take a look with a buyers check in hand. I was 15 minutes away when the salesperson called to say someone had come in and put down a deposit! So between 5pm the evening prior when I confirmed the appointment and 10am the next day she finally did her homework to determine that the truck was already sold. She never asked about what my needs were, and didn't even bother to try and help me find something else. I wasted half my day and bought a truck someplace else. VERY poor salemanship and customer service.