Century Auto

7428 Mission St, Daly City, CA 94014

Used 866-375-6897

Fantastic Team

by from Lodi, CA |

I filled out a credit application online recently after a horrible experience with Livermore Porsche. A gentleman by the name of Scott called me back the same day. I spoke with Scott for about a half of an hour. Scott asked me what my goals were credit wise, I think he could tell by my credit that I was looking to re-establish, and repair my bad credit. He let me know exactly where my credit was, and took the time to explain to me the correct process to purchase my next vehicle in my current situation to see the best results for my credit repair. He took this time knowing that he probably wouldn't have a car deal that day, or even this month. Out of sheer lack of trust for anyone I researched what he told me, and he was exactly right, he also let me know it works the same for every dealership, letting me know I didn't have to buy from them for it to work this way. To me, this is the correct, honest way of doing business, with people who have integrity which is rare these days! I would like to thank Scott for taking the time to explain things to me, I will definitely be visiting this dealership when I am in the right situation to buy.

Century Auto responded to this review

October 18, 2012

We're very glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We strive to always operate with honesty and integrity. Furthermore, we like helping out our prospective customers whether we can make a sale or not. Hope to hear from you soon!

Great car at a great price

by from Discovery Bay |

Very easy to deal with.. Lots of higher end cars at a great price.