Lindsay Auto Group

Service 866-413-0413

Text 573-586-8579 24/7

Incredible Experience!

by from Branson MO |

I just bought my dream car and received incredible service. From texting Melissa to figure out details to working with Ed during the actual sale....it was amazing! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They're honest, easy to work with, and sincerely care about what you need and want!

Awesome Staff

by from Urbana,Mo. |

We are very Happy with our purchase.WOW,Mellissa is a JOY.We brought in our pre-approved loan.She found us one,that saved us thousands....OUTSTANDING.Mellissa and John,went out of their way to make us HAPPY.Boy,they did!! We have purchased for years,from dealerships.This was the BEST.I could go on and on,Thank You all,for the best service ever.EVER :)

William & Alex went out of their way for us!

by from Camdenton, MO & Cape Coral, FL |

My wife and I just purchased a very nice used car at Lindsay Ford. We spoke with William first who was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. William does a fantastic job handling Lindsay Auto Group's E-Commerce. William made arrangements to have Alex at Ford show us the vehicle. Alex is a total professional and made our purchase of the vehicle one of the best of the last 45 years. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend William, Alex and the Lindsay Auto Group for anyone needing a new or used vehicle. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, Lindsay Auto Group will be our first and most likely only stop. Thank you, Greg & Donna Lake of the Ozarks

Never had a bad experience

by from Richland, MO |

I have bought my last three vehicles from Lindsay Chevrolet and I have never had bad experience. They are always helpful and courteous. The sales department and financing dept were kind to answer any questions that we had. With the friendly staff and large selection of inventory I am sure I will be returning in the future. Thank you Lindsay Chevrolet!!!!! I love my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu!

Purchased a New Truck

by from Strafford, Missouri |

Purchased a new 2013 Silverado. I was looking for a new truck that was loaded out. Lindsay had the most selection in my area that all of the other Chevy dealers.

Lifetime customer!!

by from Richland, Mo |

I have purchased a few vehicles from Lindsay Auto Group through Melissa, over the years, and have been very satisfied with each and every transaction. The entire staff has always been very courteous and handled every transaction with me as if it were my first time there. I for one, will continue to do business with them for all my future auto purchases and I encourage every auto shopper to at least check them out and give them a chance to prove that the negative reviews are just one persons opinion. Remember, there are two sides to every story!

Amazing Service

by from Springfield, MO |

I am very pleased with the service I received from Lindsay's. I found an Explorer I wanted on Cars.com, sent an email in requesting more information. I was contacted right away by Melissa. She got me a trade in value on my car, texted me pictures of the Explorer, and got my financing lined up before I even got there so I knew what to expect. Once I got there I was blown away with the entire staff & our salesman John was awesome too. I can honestly say it is the first time in my 47 year life I have been in a dealership and not felt pressured to buy. I highly recommend them & they are 120 miles from me but I will be getting my next vehicle from them.

Long drive but worth it.

by from Brighton, TN |

I had been looking at a F150 Fx4 locally and it was sold out from under me after this dealership had already ran my credit and basically had the paperwork done. So after that disappointment I was back on Cars.com and came a across another FX4 but it was quite a ways from my home (221 miles one way). But I wanted the truck so I called and spoke with Melissa. From there everything went incredibly smooth from a quote for my trade in to the paperwork. My fiance and I drove up there the next day and bought the truck and its sitting in my driveway. I couldnt be happier with the experience that I had. Even though they are about a 6hr drive one way I would still recommend anyone to go there.

Great Experience!

by from Springfield MO |

I had never purchased a vehicle online before or atleast started the process online until I shopped here. Everytihng was great, I was contacted by a lady with in 20 minutes of sending my email got extra pictures of the car even a close up of a small scratch on the car so I new what to expect when I got there. Got there everything went great and am a happy customer

Highly disappointed

by from Monett, MO |

I found a car that this dealership was advertising on cars.com. I emailed about the car and 20 minutes after I had submitted the email, I was contacted by the dealership. I thought that was a good sign. I asked if in fact the car that I was interested was available and the lady assured me that it was and if I wanted to come test drive it she would put it back and it would be there waiting for me when I got there. I live almost 90 miles from the dealership, but this was exactly the car I was looking for. So my husband and I made a trip to the dealership. When we got there, the lady I had talked to said that they had to go get the car from another lot and that it would be a few minutes. So, we waited. Then she came to get us. When we walked outside, there was a car there, but not the one that I had inquired about. It was the same make but a different, more expensive model. When we told them this wasn't the car we came to test drive, they informed us that the one we had inquired about had terrible hail damage, which I believe was a lie because the pictures of the car on the website didn't show it and there had been no hail storms in the area lately. Anyway, we test drove the car they brought us. We probably shouldn't have. It was a nice little car, but not what we came for. I found myself getting more and more upset just thinking about how they had lied to us about the car we had come to see. If it wasn't going to be on the premises or available for sale, they should have contacted us before we made the 90 mile trip just for that purpose. Also, there were bullet holes in the front window of the building. NOt sure what that was about. But I suppose that should have been a warning sign...