Lindsay Auto Group

260 W Elm St, Lebanon, MO 65536

New 866-363-2926 New 866-363-2926
Used 866-357-4190 Used 866-357-4190
Service 866-413-0413 Service 866-413-0413

Visit us at www.lindsayautogroup.com!

Best car buying experience I have ever had

by from Lebanon, MO |

I recently purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan from Lindsay Auto Group. It was the easiest car buying process I have ever experienced. The service from the first contact until after the purchase has been extraordinary. I definitely will shop there again.

Good people.

by from Lebanon mo |

They let me take a car home for a test drive. And I live a hour and a half away. When I bout the car they gave me a loaner to take home for a couple days while they detailed my car.

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

This was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had. Melissa was quick to reply with answers to questions and additional pictures. Car was as advertised and they already had the paperwork ready when we arrived.

Incredible Experience!

by from Branson MO |

I just bought my dream car and received incredible service. From texting Melissa to figure out details to working with Ed during the actual sale....it was amazing! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They're honest, easy to work with, and sincerely care about what you need and want!

Awesome Staff

by from Urbana,Mo. |

We are very Happy with our purchase.WOW,Mellissa is a JOY.We brought in our pre-approved loan.She found us one,that saved us thousands....OUTSTANDING.Mellissa and John,went out of their way to make us HAPPY.Boy,they did!! We have purchased for years,from dealerships.This was the BEST.I could go on and on,Thank You all,for the best service ever.EVER :)

William & Alex went out of their way for us!

by from Camdenton, MO & Cape Coral, FL |

My wife and I just purchased a very nice used car at Lindsay Ford. We spoke with William first who was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. William does a fantastic job handling Lindsay Auto Group's E-Commerce. William made arrangements to have Alex at Ford show us the vehicle. Alex is a total professional and made our purchase of the vehicle one of the best of the last 45 years. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend William, Alex and the Lindsay Auto Group for anyone needing a new or used vehicle. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, Lindsay Auto Group will be our first and most likely only stop. Thank you, Greg & Donna Lake of the Ozarks

Never had a bad experience

by from Richland, MO |

I have bought my last three vehicles from Lindsay Chevrolet and I have never had bad experience. They are always helpful and courteous. The sales department and financing dept were kind to answer any questions that we had. With the friendly staff and large selection of inventory I am sure I will be returning in the future. Thank you Lindsay Chevrolet!!!!! I love my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu!

Purchased a New Truck

by from Strafford, Missouri |

Purchased a new 2013 Silverado. I was looking for a new truck that was loaded out. Lindsay had the most selection in my area that all of the other Chevy dealers.

Lifetime customer!!

by from Richland, Mo |

I have purchased a few vehicles from Lindsay Auto Group through Melissa, over the years, and have been very satisfied with each and every transaction. The entire staff has always been very courteous and handled every transaction with me as if it were my first time there. I for one, will continue to do business with them for all my future auto purchases and I encourage every auto shopper to at least check them out and give them a chance to prove that the negative reviews are just one persons opinion. Remember, there are two sides to every story!

Amazing Service

by from Springfield, MO |

I am very pleased with the service I received from Lindsay's. I found an Explorer I wanted on Cars.com, sent an email in requesting more information. I was contacted right away by Melissa. She got me a trade in value on my car, texted me pictures of the Explorer, and got my financing lined up before I even got there so I knew what to expect. Once I got there I was blown away with the entire staff & our salesman John was awesome too. I can honestly say it is the first time in my 47 year life I have been in a dealership and not felt pressured to buy. I highly recommend them & they are 120 miles from me but I will be getting my next vehicle from them.