Century Kia

4340 W Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33614

by from Tampa Florida |

This is the sixth auto I have purchased from them never getting pressured, everybody is friendly, understanding. Car was delivered very clean, the salesman went over everything with my wife. All the new tec. stuff.

friendly helpful staff

by from Tampa, fl |

friendly staff, easy process, good selection, paper work quick,all the staff was very helpful, no hassle car buying, I would recommend to everyone.

PURCHASE OF NEW VEHICLE

by from TAMPA, FL |

Excellent customer service at all stages. We had all our questions answered and a few we hadn't thought to ask. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Great service

by from Tampa, Florida |

Everyone at the dealership was very informative and helpful. I was made to feel very much at ease and a member of the Kia family. The salesman, Sean, was wonderful. Tony, the Kia rep, the dealership manager and the finance team all worked very hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted.

Not pushy

by from Tampa, Fl |

My two sales men Paresh Parekh and Sean...also Hector really worked with me. These men cared about my time and took time to get me just what I wanted. Took time and time to work with me. Made sure I was happy with my choice and personal attention. Again it all was about the 3 men I mentioned.

Excellent dealership and treatment of customers

by from Tampa, FL |

Could not have been more surprised by our experience at Century KIA. Have never had such a great experience buying a car (and I did not expect to get a car) our salesperson Daniel Quinteros was fantastic. Will absolutely be recommending your dealership to anyone we know looking for a new/used vehicle. Have to also thank Daniela Gibbs our internet contact that promised us a great experience and she was correct. Loved our treatment!

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your review, Cary. We're glad to have Daniel and Daniela on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Regards, Todd Nelson, GM

Great experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Sandy Davis was great to work with and answered all my questions. She doesn't pressure you or push you in to something you don't need. Hector the GSM was very personable and great to work with as well

Great Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

No pressure-great staff Michael was great and Brent was beyond amazing in helping me with my purchase! You won't regret purchasing from them! They also don't hound you with non-stop calls/communication. Felt like I was more than just a sale. :)

January 31, 2016

Hi Kai! Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and pleased that your purchasing experience with Michael and Brent was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again. Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the monthly deals and specials! Todd Nelson, GM

Friendly & Great Service

by from Brandon, FL |

Friendly - Did not feel pushed about purchasing car - Finance Manager really worked hard and completely understood our thoughts and opinion on the process.

Century Kia Honest and Sincere

by from Tampa, FL |

Sales manager was sincere and prepared to explain any areas or items I questioned. He never switched numbers (MSRP to Invoice or vice/versa) when working the deal which made discussions much simpler and my trade value was fair.

January 27, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase, John! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and simple, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Enjoy your new car! Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Todd Nelson, GM