Century Kia

4340 W Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33614

2014 KIA Sportage from Century KIA

by from Tampa, FL |

The salesman wasn't pushy and let me lead the conversation. Even though he was new, he answered all my questions or found someone who could. He continues to follow-up with me for any questions or issues I might have.

Great service

by from Tampa fl |

The sales team worked with us to find a great car that fit our wants and needs at the price we wanted to pay.

Century is a dealership you really need to visit

by from Tampa, Florida |

Let's put it this way, there wasn't anything I didn't like. Our sales associate, Randall, was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I was surprised when he explained all the features of the car before we went on a test drive.I have been to the other Kia dealer in Brandon, which is closer to my home, and they don't explain anything, they get in the back seat and can't always answer your questions because they "just started a few weeks ago", which they make a point of telling you right off the bat.I will definitely make the trip to Century for all my servicing needs. Thank you for making my car buying experience one I will remember.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Tampa, Fl |

Our sales rep, Tirsa was so patient with us. She is so professional and courteous. We went in thinking we were going to get a used car and she helps us to get a brand new one. Love it!!!! Even the manager helped us out. Gotta love Kia!!!!

Service very efficient,clean car

by from Tampa, Fl |

They really tried to get us in and out in a timely manner. Paperwork is still slow. Could it all be done on line?

??? I don't know what this is????

by from Tampa, Florida |

I liked the quick and very friendly attention. I know my new KIA has lots of new toys and it was great that the salesperson took so much time to explain the car.

Great salesman, extra mile

by from tampa, florida |

My name is Regina the vehicle is actually mine I had heard a commercial on the radio about a special event they had going on so I gave them a call spoke with an Internet specialist about the specials so I decided to go in and speak to someone personally when I had arrived at the dealership I was not immediately approached by a salesman which I liked the idea of that I had 2 of my daughter's and grandson with me when we decided to go in we ran into a salesman by the name "jb" I asked for the lady (elizabeth) they called for her when she came down I expressed that I had spoken with (danella) which had left for the day so she at that time put me with a salesman which happened to be "jb" from the get go he was really good kind and wasn't pushy and demanding for a decision on a vehicle he asked what type of vehicle I was interested in I told him the "kia soul" he say awesome great car which I had came in with this god awful hoopty car I had purchased from a gentleman and at the time I didn't know that the car had no a/c so as I was speaking to "jb" about the car and the issues I had going on with it he looked at me and said "regina i will not allow you to leave here with that piece of junk with no a/c and your grandson having to ride in it with it being so hot outside" so from that point on he was determined to get me into a new car because of my grandson and that's exactly what happened I now have my new car that I have been wanting for ever and my grandson has a/c thanks guys and I want to give a special thanks to "jb" for making it happen!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for going the extra mile and helping me out!!!!!

Kind people and great deals

by from Tampa,Florida |

I'd like to give praise's to a few people. Dane from service and Sandy Davis and Bill a sales manager they went above and beyond the call of duty. The three of them showed that Kia has a heart and appreciates disabled veteran's, I'll be sure to tell all my brothers and sisters at Tampa's VA. of the great deal and kindness.Thank you for everything.

Great Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Many of our friends recommended your dealership and we are very happy that we took their advice. Your sales associate JB was especially courteous and understanding. Enough to bring my wife and me lunch after realizing we had been there for several hours. The financing manager was just as respectful acknowledging that we were going to need a little help getting into the vehicle we wanted. Closing with young man to which we signed all the paperwork. He was very personable and made thing very understandable. The staff at Century Kia are exceptional! And we LOVE our Sportage!

Great customer care. Excellent GM and sales.

by from Tampa, FL |

We were treated as if we were valued customers and not just "lets get a car sold to these people". We greatly appreciated the no pressure approach. Our salesperson was fantastic. He was professional and willing to go the extra mile to assist us.