Century Kia

4340 W Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33614

overcharging for a battery

by from tampa |

Almost $200.00 to change the battery in my Kia Soul. No regard for customer loyalty. Will not return for service again.

Nelida

by from Tampa, fl |

They listen what kind of car I want and my needs. The manager and the sales person made me feel like if I deserves the best and took their time to explained the process very careful and what was the best options for me.

Excellent service

by from Tampa FL |

Randall was a great salesperson. He paid great attention to exactly what I needed and was able to deliver. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family

Friendy and great cusomer service

by from Berwyn,Ill. |

Very good feeling after buying a car. Great people helping you pick out a car. I don't like pushy sales people and you will only find the best sales people at Century Kia. It is a great place to buy a car.

Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

We are very pleased with the service provided by Eric Redondo and Hector, sales manager, as they were very interested to get the van we were looking for. Additionally, they made all efforts to stay in contact with us and make our purchase comfortable. We are very pleased and will recommend Century kia to our friends.

Awesome customer service

by from Tampa, FL |

Sandy and Hector stayed late to work with us. They were very professional and friendly.

very pleased with service, very clean facility

by from Tampa, FL |

The salesman, JB is verey knowledgable & experienced, he explained everything about the car to me before, during & after my test-drive. Sales Manager Scott Holiday was very instrumental in helping us get the deal done. I am very appreciative of his efforts.

Spectacular Sales/Leasing Agent: Tirsa E Acosta

by from Tampa, FL |

My Sales /leasing agent: Tirsa E Acista was the absolute BEST! Very professional, easy to communicate with and took excellent care of me!

2015 Sorento SX

by from FL, |

It is nice to find a dealer willing to make a deal. Really happy with our product specialist Jon Vidal. He took his time to explain the features and benefits.

Clean, Comfortable and Professional

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

A dealership that actually wants to work with you; Staff that treat you like a person and never pressuring you or leaving your questions unanswered. These people are actually trying to get you a deal that works with you, that you're happy with whereas other dealerships throw numbers at you and treated it like take it or leave it. We will probably never go to another dealership again. Yes, the car buying process is long but for the first time it was comfortable and as close to enjoyable as car buying can be. We would like to highlight the staff that we worked with as they directly made our experience a positive one - Michael L., Randall S., Lazaro and Hector. Thank you Century Kia!