900 E Eisenhower Blvd, Loveland, CO 80537

Used 877-232-2264

Quality Vehicles, Great Prices! BRING IN THIS AD FOR A FREE DIGITAL CAMERA WITH VEHICLE PURCHASE!!!

Well worth the 700 + miles flight.

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

I been looking around for a Dodge Magnum for a while and I finally had my eyes on 3 in the U.S. I was willing to fly out to see them and maybe buy them if the price was right. Phill and Keith were great with me. The car I purchased was beautiful and sound. I'm a mechanic so I gave the car a good look over. Nothing that I can't fix. I drove the car from Colorado to Tulsa Oklahoma with no major problems. The people was nice, the experience was great, and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you Phill for selling me my new ride. Keep up the good work guys. Now to drive my new 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with my family.

Painless loan process

by from Loveland, CO |

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Leaf from Auto Integrity. A little background: I have been stopping by their lot for over a year asking about this car and that car and trying to find the best price while not committing to any one make or model or year or anything. I'm sure I have shown genuine interest in over a dozen cars and all the while Ron and Bob have stayed genuinely kind and patient with me. Finally with the Leaf I found true love but I needed financing. Keith made financing a breeze! Keith got a loan for me on my terms and in a short time. Thanks.

Repeat buyer, found me the perfect car both times.

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I have purchased two "new to me "cars from Auto Integrity, ten years apart. Both times, Keith(the owner) found me just the right car. He was very helpful with financing, and even let me try each car I looked at, to make sure my English Mastiff would fit :-)

Awesome dealership

by from Fort Collins |

This is the third car I have purchased from Keith at Auto Integrity. My daughter bought her first car here and has been very happy with it. I do not hesitate to send my friends and family to Auto Integrity. As a matter of fact my sister and my niece have both recently purchased vehicles from Keith. Keep up the good work!

Great Vehicle

by from Loveland CO |

Very easy to work with, Juan found the exact car that I was looking for in the price range that I gave him to work with. Very helpful with financing and every other aspect of buying a new car. We have had the car for several moths now and are still just as happy as the day we drove it off the lot.

Never again.

by from Loveland, CO |

Not a good experience, never again would I do business with this place.

Auto Integrity responded to this review

October 9, 2014

Would definitely like to hear more about this situation. Please feel free to email issues to sales@autointegrity.net. I want every car buying experience to be very easy and pleasant. Thank you, Keith Knutson owner.

Great service!

by from Fort Collins |

Went in on Saturday and met with Bryn. He helped get me into a Land Rover and I was super happy. Thank you Bryn and Auto Integrity, you have a gained a customer for life.

Great service and great people

by from Fort Collins, co |

Auto Integrity is a great place to buy a car! Bryn Patton and Keith are great. They will do whatever they can to help you get a car.

For the love of cars!!

by from Longmont CO |

I recently had my FOURTH child, and my little BMW just wasn't big enough anymore- I needed an SUV, and with my "champagne taste" that's not always easy to find! I found this place online, called in and spoke with Bryn- he was absolutley amazing, hands down! I first was interested in a different vehicle than what I purchased, and he was up front about issues with the vehice and recommended something else that I fell in love with! I couldn't of asked for a better sales person, or dealership- plus, free oil changes to go along with my Navi- it's just perfect! Thank you Bryn & team for giving me such a great experience! I'll come back & definatley recommend you guys to anyone!

by from Loveland, CO |

Just bought my third car from this dealership. I keep coming back because they so far have done me right 100% of the time. Not once have I ever felt pressured by Keith to purchase anything. They are fair and honest. I had just had a serious auto accident and asked Keith to pull up the safety information on the car I was interested in. Keith had no problem finding that for me. At this point, I don't see any other reason to go shopping elsewhere for a car.