Auto Integrity

Auto Integrity

900 E Eisenhower Blvd, Loveland, CO 80537

Used 877-232-2264

Quality Vehicles, Great Prices! BRING IN THIS AD FOR A FREE DIGITAL CAMERA WITH VEHICLE PURCHASE!!!

Didn't contact me back

by from Riverton, WY |

I e-mailed this dealer about a car I was really interested in, but never heard back from them. They still have the car, but apparently don't care if they sell it or not.

Auto Integrity responded to this review

May 23, 2013

We are sorry to hear that. We are in the business to help everyone into a new vehicle and for some reason we did not receive your enquire. Please feel free to contact us directly @ (970) 278-1278 or by email @ sales@autointegrity.net. Sometimes with technology, things go missing as in this case. We are here to help anyway we can. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon so that we can make your buying experience as easy and pain-free as possible.

Caution with this dealership

by from Colorado |

I was looking to purchase a used vehicle from this dealership. I spoke with an internet sales person who gave me some initial information. Part of that information was that they had the carfax for the particular car I was looking at. I was told that there wasn't much on it, that there may have been a minor traffic accident (wasn't specific on accident)and at some point they (the dealership) did some touch up painting on the bumper etc. Well when I pulled the carfax for the vehicle, I was surprised to see that the car was reported to be a "total loss" in October of 2005. This information wasn't disclosed to me. Also, the sales person has not returned any phone calls to me in the past two days, even though I have left him voices messages and sent him a text message. Food for thought, be careful!

Auto Integrity responded to this review

April 30, 2013

Just started up with Cars.com last month and noticed this comment. We were not aware of any problems, but may have been sold out of our old Longmont store. We are searching car sales from that period of time to contact this person. Or if that person would call our Loveland store at 970-278-1278 and talk to the owner directly. We have autocheck reports on all our cars and strive to stock quality vehicles at great prices.