Waikem Kia

3750 Lincoln Way E, Massillon, OH 44646

If you are buying, ask for Jon Watson

by from Massillon, Ohio |

We highly recommend working with Jon Watson when you are ready to shop for your next car. Although we ended up buying a Ford, he helped us during the entire process. (We bought the car through Waikem Ford.) He even answered questions on a Sunday afternoon when we sent him a few texts. Jon and the sales manager went out of their way to find us the car that we wanted. 5 stars

Soul owner

by from Canton, Ohio |

The buying process was excellent. But, of course they will treat you good because they want your money. Awesome = sale. Parts and repairs = wonderful mouth service but, lacking in production. Slow, condescending and average at best. Over 9 hrs. to get one tire mounted and balanced. Would have taken the car elsewhere but, that would have required towing it. This is because ---buyers beware---Kia has not supplied the Soul with a spare tire or "donut" since 2012. I was not told this when I purchased the vehicle. This is the second Kia I have owned and I would like to mention that it took 6 weeks and me calling the Kia corp. to get the UVO system repaired after Waikem's tech fried the system during a recommended update. So I recommend buying from Waikem and I suggest going elsewhere for repairs.

Great Experience

by from Canton, Ohio |

Saleslady Jackie was awesome! When I couldn't figure how to do something with my vehicle after I purchased it, she went out of her way to correct my issue. Love my new car and would recommend Jackie to anyone who's looking for no pressure. She was very informative about multiple different car types throughout the Waikem dealerships.

Awesome!

by from canton, oh |

I bought my second vehicle off of Isaac. My buying experience was AWESOME! I appreciate his upfront laid back style. Love my KIA from Waikem!

VERY PLEASED

by from marietta,ohio |

We would like to thank Alex, Chris, & Justin. for the wonderful job they did finding the perfect car for us, we only had a very short time to work with, & they all worked hard to make it happen, we love our new kia sportage ex, & we plan on being repeat customers. Thanks guys......Brian & Kelly Bowman Marietta,ohio

Very Impressed

by from Massillon, OH |

I went Waikem Kia to go look at purchasing a new vehicle. I had heard so many great things about the KIA that I wanted to start there. I worked with Kent who was very genuine and patient! I had my kids with me. He was very good with them, and went out of his way to include them so they wouldn't get bored(He even had crayons for them to color with while we wrapped up the paperwork). It was such a great experience that I have sent my friends and family in to see him as well.

bdc department

by from massillon |

The bdc department is very helpful. Marissa was professional over the phone and she was able to answer all of my questions.

Great Customer Service

by from East Canton, Oh |

Best car buying experience ever! I never once felt pressured or intimated. Isaac Wright was willing to searched for what I wanted. He was honest and open and answered all my questions!

Thanks for great service

by from Hartville |

We needed two vehicles at the same time. Isaac Wright found us two great vehicles and we have been enjoying them since.

Fast and friendly

by from Kent, oh |

I bought my car from Isaac at Waikem Kia. It was the most relaxing car buying experience I have ever had. The entire process was fast and friendly! I will be sending friends and family alike to see Isaac. What a great team at Waikem Kia!