MD Auto Sales INC.

MD Auto Sales INC.

7034 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-637-7569

Trade In Two Heels for Four New Wheels!!!

MD Autosales ROCKS!

by from Tacoma, WA |

The most mazing, professional car purchase I've ever experienced! Excellence in every catagory! These guys go the extra mile in all aspects to make your new vehicle purchase an experience that exceeds your expectations! I'm a lifetime client!

Pushy and deceptive!

by from Tacoma WA |

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!!

Lot's of Grand children needed a larger vehicle

by from Tacoma, WA |

The reason I keep going back to MD Auto sales is that I know for sure I will leave with a car. Credit can be challenging, but they always work it out. If they don't have what I am looking for at the time, they call me when they get it in. Jerry Hipolito really worked hard to get me into my vehicle. I have even referred people there. Great service, great attitudes, great vehicles.

good experience

by from tacoma wa |

We got a bigger vehicle from them for our growing family and had a good experience and nice people and worked with us... we like our new truck...

loves my truck

by from auburn, wa |

Loves my truck and my Salesman Eric. The owner is nice and I was treated with respect and for for what I needed & can afford.

TOTALLY bad customer service you guy have there

by from Bonney lake was, |

The guy wearing the glasses is totally Desrespectful to customer and I will make sure to tell everyone and all my friends to not come to you guys thanks

August 19, 2014

Hello Jeremy, We apologize that one of our sales associates did not make your car shopping as enjoyable as it could have been. At MD Auto Sales, we strive to offer all of our clients an enjoyable and friendly car shopping experience. Regarding your experience, this was not the case. This issue needs to be addressed. If you could contact me on the phone I am sure we can resolve this issue. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

Said loan was done, complete liars

by from tacoma |

Car was sold without financing, took nearly one month, % rate changed/doubled.....finance company was lied to as well.....dirty place, dirty people.....dirty service, dirty ethics.

August 19, 2014

We would like to apologize that your car purchase was not as straightforward and enjoyable as it could have been. Financing does have a number of variables involved. If we could speak over the phone, I am confident we can resolve the issue regarding your financing. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

Typical used car lot

by from Tacoma |

This place sold me a lemon. At first I liked my car, but months later found out there was a serious issue that was covered up for me to find down the road. Guess I'm the sucker, but avoid this place like the plague.

August 19, 2014

We are happy to hear that you initially like your car. We do our best to find the perfect vehicle to fit our customers' needs, and it is unfortunate that mechanical issues down the road have changed your opinion. All of our vehicles are inspected by certified mechanics before being approved for sale. By no means was a problem "covered-up" for you to find down the road. If we could speak over the phone I am sure we can resolve this issue. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

inquired about a car

by from dupont, wa |

Never replied when i inquire about a car im interested with.

great guys

by from :Lakewood WA |

Great guys been dealing with the owner for ten plus years as a vendor I have purchased one from them also reffered a employee there both great vehicles would buy again for sure.Darren @ Full Metal

Going the extra mile

by from Tacoma, WA |

I only have good things to say about the guys at MD. They picked me up from my house one morning to take me to their dealership and check out a couple of vehicles I was interested. They didn't pressure me at all. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, and the place had a good atmosphere. I picked a car and told them that I wanted to have my mechanic check it out. I was pressed for time, though, because I had to go to work. These guys took the car to the mechanic for me, picked it up when it was done, and even took me to work. When the car was ready, and my mechanic said that he saw no reason for me not to buy it, I called the guys up and told them I wanted to seal the deal. They brought the car to my work, and we finished the paperwork there. But wait...there's more. They even agreed to service a few things on the vehicle at no charge. And, when I started having a small problem just after I bought the car they fixed that for free too. I've been very happy with my purchase and the service these guys gave me ever since. I highly recommend MD Auto Sales.