MD Auto Sales INC.

MD Auto Sales INC.

7034 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-637-7569

Trade In Two Heels for Four New Wheels!!!

MD Autosales ROCKS!

by from Tacoma, WA |

The most mazing, professional car purchase I've ever experienced! Excellence in every catagory! These guys go the extra mile in all aspects to make your new vehicle purchase an experience that exceeds your expectations! I'm a lifetime client!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Gig Harbor WA |

Big thank you to Tim and the whole crew. From start to finish the whole experience was awesome. I went in looking for Duramax truck and even though there was not one on the lot at the time, they searched and found the truck I was looking for. Priced right and the additions I wanted were done timely and professionally. If you want a great car buying experience with people that put customer service first, you have to check these guys out. Thank you again for my 2013 GMC Sierra!!

great service

by from lakewood wa |

excellent customer service nice cars good sale options

2nd car trip

by from Tacoma, Wa |

Eric helped me a lot. I got a car from MD a couple months ago and came back to get my second car from them. Best place I've been so far.

December 11, 2014

Hi Jaymee, Thank you so much! It's always great to hear when our employees are recognized and that they're providing great service. Thanks for becoming a repeat customer, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT

by from Yelm, WA |

Bought a used Pontiac Grand Prix GT from this dealership. They were friendly, a problem came up with the car and they fixed it right away for me, didn't charge me anything extra for the repair. Great service, gave me a free oil change on the first service. Great people.

December 11, 2014

Hi Drew, Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that our team was able to help you out with your new Grand Prix GT. We value our loyal customers and want them to be fully satisfied with their purchases. If you're ever in the market for a new ride in the future, please give us a call!

Purchased SRT4 11/30/2014

by from Tacoma, Washington |

Purchased Dodge Neon SRT4, Great Service, Very Knowledgeable Salesman. Great Experience Eric was Great!!

December 11, 2014

Hi Justin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's always great to hear when the talent of our salespeople is appreciated. Eric is a great member of our team, and we will be sure to pass along your comments. Enjoy your new SRT4!

MD Auto

by from Tacoma, WA |

I was looking for a car for a while and Eric Hortsch down at MD Auto really helped me out and broke everything down for me, the staff was friendly and The owner Remy helped me quite a bit as well being a first time buyer, I'm more than satisfied with my car.

December 11, 2014

Hi Alton, Thanks for the great comments! We enjoy working as a team at MD Auto Sales, and it's always encouraging to hear positive feedback about our services. Buying a new car can be intimidating, and we work hard to eliminate any barriers. Thank you for trusting us with your first time purchase, and enjoy your new ride! Take care.

Won't make good on vehicle due bill

by from Spanaway,WA |

Sales manager kept telling me how it wasn't their responsibility to make good on the vehicle due bill. When I finally hung up on him he threw a little girl hissy fit and said they aren't making good on the vehicle due bill at all!

December 13, 2014

THIS IS AN UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE FOR OUR CUSTOMER. ON OUR DUE BILL FORM IT STATES THAT ALL PROMISED WORK MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE. WE DO MAKE EXCEPTIONS UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE AND SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO CORRECT THIS LESS THAN PLEASENT EXPERIENCE

Pushy and deceptive!

by from Tacoma WA |

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!!

September 30, 2014

Mandy, Allow us to apologize for your less than excellent experience with us. We would appreciate hearing more about your visit to our dealership. Please feel free to give us a call at 253-441-2364 and ask for David. Thank you.

Lot's of Grand children needed a larger vehicle

by from Tacoma, WA |

The reason I keep going back to MD Auto sales is that I know for sure I will leave with a car. Credit can be challenging, but they always work it out. If they don't have what I am looking for at the time, they call me when they get it in. Jerry Hipolito really worked hard to get me into my vehicle. I have even referred people there. Great service, great attitudes, great vehicles.

September 25, 2014

Miss Penny, Thanks for buying with MD Auto Sales! We're so grateful to have loyal customers such as yourself. We'll pass your commendations along to Jeff. We hope your grandkids are loving your new vehicle as much as you are! Hope to see you again next time you're in the market.

good experience

by from tacoma wa |

We got a bigger vehicle from them for our growing family and had a good experience and nice people and worked with us... we like our new truck...

September 25, 2014

Ashley and Caleb, Thanks for coming into MD Auto Sales! We're always glad to receive feedback from our clients, and your story is great! Happy to hear you're loving your new truck. Next time you're in the market for a vehicle, we hope you'll think of MD Auto Sales first.