MD Auto Sales INC.

7034 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-637-7569 Used 877-637-7569

Trade In Two Heels for Four New Wheels!!!

MD auto sales is amazing!!!!

by from Gig Harbor, Wa |

MD auto sales is amazing!! I bought my very first car there, Kyle Myers was so helpful and patient with me and my Grammy while I was picking out cars I liked and disliked. He wasn't trying to push me towards any specific cars, or talk up a car to make it sound better than it actually was, he was VERY good at listening to everything I needed and wanted in a car. Once I found the perfect car I wanted (08 Silver Scion Xd) he helped me get through all the paperwork and even worked with me when it came down to choosing a down payment and monthly payments that I could afford. MD REALLY a helped me out there! A month or so of driving it I ended up having to replace the tires and wheel bearings plus get my oil changed. I made an appointment and took my car in and Jay met me in the lobby. He took my car back and figured out all the problems and came back to tell me. He said that they replaced the front tires and did the oil change for FREE! All I needed now was to pay for the wheel bearings which was about $100. Since it was super close to Christmas I asked how long I could put off getting them fixed and he said it needed to be done ASAP. I told him I couldn't afford it at the moment but I could possibly borrow from family. He then told me something that made my eyes water a little. He said that he would pay for the wheel bearings (out of HIS OWN POCKET!) and I could just pay him back when I could! I am so grateful, he knew that I was struggling a little bit and he made things a lot less stressful for me!! I also had the little girl that I nanny with me and during the whole time my car was getting fixed the whole MD staff that was there were so understanding and patient with her. They even helped me entertain her when she was getting fussy! I left that day one very happy customer! MD auto sales have been such a blessing to discover! Without them I would probably have a lot more stress in my life! I always know if I have a car problem that I am WELL TAKEN CARE OF! They made a stressful step in my life go more smoothly than I ever imagined it could go! Thanks so much Kyle, Jay and the whole MD staff! I appreciate everything you guys have done for me!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

by from RENTON WA |

SINCE I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM MD AUTO SALE I HAVE BEEN ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER AND I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A CAR COME TO MD AND THEY WILL TAKE CAR OF YOU JUST LIKE THEY DID ME. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY CAR.

Great service

by from Fife wa |

Fantastic service fantastic customer service got my car back good as new in a few business days good prices great poeple!!

md auto sales was a fun time!

by from Tacoma, WA |

They were very knowledgeable, and helpful. They made the buying process quick and easy. When I bring in my car for service they are always so nice!

awesome service

by from Olympia, WA |

No pressure from salesmen. Our salesman was very down to earth and talked to us at a personal level and we shared a few good laughs as we test drove our vehicle. When done with the test drive there was no pressure from the salesman to get the vehicle. Our salesman showed up the car fax and told us to check everything possible on the car to make sure everything is good and if not then their mechanic will take a look at it. We bought the car and the buying process was easy and gave us lots of options to choose from. Facilities were nice.

Service Help

by from University, Wa |

I went to MD to get both of my car's and every time I have a problem the Service Manager Jay, and two of the guys Eric and Kyle always help me. I went in today and Jay helped fix my car right away. Thank you guys you guys are the best.

md auto dealership

by from olympia, wa |

Great place awsome thannks alot, I thought were to give Alf Geoff, actually were polite honest about whole .

Service department was great

by from Puyallup, Wa |

Got an oil change on my Ford F 250 it was a great experience. I recommend going and seeing these guys. the service manager went over everything with me. They have the best customer service. Great prices. Thanks again MD service team

Friendly, knowledgeable staff

by from Everett, WA |

I purchased an '03 Land Rover discovery here, and Eric the sales associate who helped me make the decision was knowledgeable, going over all the finer details and maintenance factors that are deeply involved with Land Rovers with ease. Overall a pleasant experience and I walked away feeling confident that I got a decent deal.

MD Auto Sales INC. responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Hi Christopher, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our sales team always makes sure our visitors are fully informed on all aspects of their potential purchase. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Eric; he is definitely a great addition to the team. Enjoy your new Land Rover!

350Z CONV

by from Piecre County |

THE WOW FACTOR= MD AUTO! We started in late December researching vehicles to get. My 2014 Turbo Velocestor got totalled on the 23rd(everyone was ok). The last two days we spent at New and Used Lots looking for just the right fit. We found something in Auburn that i really liked. Needless to say i didn't get it there. My son found MD Auto on line and they had the same car just about 80,000 miles less. I through the numbers at the bank and was pre-approaved before even stepping on there lot. I negotiated a price below there enternet price. Once this happened it was like a concierge service(that's plural) working to meet my needs. No cash down. Having a pre-approaved loan helped me secure a better interest rate with a 60,000 mile warranty. I liked the nice clean atmosphere. The cars on the floor where just as nice as the cars on the lot. In a time when you want that WOW factor but don't want to pay the expected inflated cost of it. I got the WOW factor it was not inflated and it looked like they just do business that way(another couple buying while i was there). Thanks Brett R

MD Auto Sales INC. responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Hello Brett, thanks for the high praise and sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear you were able to find the perfect car with us, and also get exceptional value. Everyone here at MD Auto Sales appreciates your business, and will always go the extra mile to earn it!