MD Auto Sales INC.

MD Auto Sales INC.

7034 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-637-7569

Trade In Two Heels for Four New Wheels!!!

MD Autosales ROCKS!

by from Tacoma, WA |

The most mazing, professional car purchase I've ever experienced! Excellence in every catagory! These guys go the extra mile in all aspects to make your new vehicle purchase an experience that exceeds your expectations! I'm a lifetime client!

good experience

by from tacoma wa |

We got a bigger vehicle from them for our growing family and had a good experience and nice people and worked with us... we like our new truck...

loves my truck

by from auburn, wa |

Loves my truck and my Salesman Eric. The owner is nice and I was treated with respect and for for what I needed & can afford.

TOTALLY bad customer service you guy have there

by from Bonney lake was, |

The guy wearing the glasses is totally Desrespectful to customer and I will make sure to tell everyone and all my friends to not come to you guys thanks

August 19, 2014

Hello Jeremy, We apologize that one of our sales associates did not make your car shopping as enjoyable as it could have been. At MD Auto Sales, we strive to offer all of our clients an enjoyable and friendly car shopping experience. Regarding your experience, this was not the case. This issue needs to be addressed. If you could contact me on the phone I am sure we can resolve this issue. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

Said loan was done, complete liars

by from tacoma |

Car was sold without financing, took nearly one month, % rate changed/doubled.....finance company was lied to as well.....dirty place, dirty people.....dirty service, dirty ethics.

August 19, 2014

We would like to apologize that your car purchase was not as straightforward and enjoyable as it could have been. Financing does have a number of variables involved. If we could speak over the phone, I am confident we can resolve the issue regarding your financing. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

Typical used car lot

by from Tacoma |

This place sold me a lemon. At first I liked my car, but months later found out there was a serious issue that was covered up for me to find down the road. Guess I'm the sucker, but avoid this place like the plague.

August 19, 2014

We are happy to hear that you initially like your car. We do our best to find the perfect vehicle to fit our customers' needs, and it is unfortunate that mechanical issues down the road have changed your opinion. All of our vehicles are inspected by certified mechanics before being approved for sale. By no means was a problem "covered-up" for you to find down the road. If we could speak over the phone I am sure we can resolve this issue. My name is David Hill, I am the owner. I can be contacted at 253.441.2364.

inquired about a car

by from dupont, wa |

Never replied when i inquire about a car im interested with.

great guys

by from :Lakewood WA |

Great guys been dealing with the owner for ten plus years as a vendor I have purchased one from them also reffered a employee there both great vehicles would buy again for sure.Darren @ Full Metal

Going the extra mile

by from Tacoma, WA |

I only have good things to say about the guys at MD. They picked me up from my house one morning to take me to their dealership and check out a couple of vehicles I was interested. They didn't pressure me at all. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, and the place had a good atmosphere. I picked a car and told them that I wanted to have my mechanic check it out. I was pressed for time, though, because I had to go to work. These guys took the car to the mechanic for me, picked it up when it was done, and even took me to work. When the car was ready, and my mechanic said that he saw no reason for me not to buy it, I called the guys up and told them I wanted to seal the deal. They brought the car to my work, and we finished the paperwork there. But wait...there's more. They even agreed to service a few things on the vehicle at no charge. And, when I started having a small problem just after I bought the car they fixed that for free too. I've been very happy with my purchase and the service these guys gave me ever since. I highly recommend MD Auto Sales.

great service family friendly

by from Tacoma, WA |

Mike is a friendly and honest salesman who help us got our 2006 Acura Rl and they was willing to work with our price.

corvette to a wrx to a legacy:)

by from Olympia WA |

I saw a wide array of Subaru's for sale and thought that it was time for a change from my corvette. I liked the idea of a all wheel drive sports car but did not have much knowledge the salesman taught me a lot about the car and I fell in love...unfortunately 1 week in a felt a little out of place being a 57 year old man driving this car. I came in and explained my situation it took them a few days of work but they got me into a different Subaru "2011 legacy gt" I Have the all wheel drive I was looking for and I don't feel like a 21 year old male in my car. I recently came in to say thanks again and ended up watching most of the seahawks game. I like this dealership for more then the car they sold me " Car's actually" they seem like genuinely good guys. they will not be the dealership I bought a car from once they will be my car guys for a long time to come.