Beemer Haus

Beemer Haus

1900 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 888-903-1120

1.9% FINANCING! WE ACCEPT TRADE INS!

The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate

by from Phoenix |

The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate for a much better car than the one I was looking at chapman. You got 5 stars from me Beemer Haus!! i will sure send people your way. Chad

February 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Beemer Haus. We try to make every car buying experience unique and pleasant for each customer. Please call me if you ever need anything in the future! Thanks again. Jessie M.

Car Buying Experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

This was my first time buying a BMW and Nick, salesman, was awesome on being informative about the vehicles that I was looking at in their lot. This was the best car buying experience and not any time did I feel pressure from Nick. I actually left their dealership to see other vehicles at other dealerships and he never pressure me into buying one of their vehicles. Awesome experience from Beermer Haus!!!!!

BEST PLACE TO BUY A BMW!

by from Tempe, AZ |

Just picked up a 2011 535i, had an amazing experience! Nick was the man! He did not pressure me into anything, gave me his honest opinion about all of the questions I asked, and was very knowledgeable about the cars on the the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Great place to buy if you like great prices

by from Chandler az |

Great place to buy a car. The owner and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Not pushy salesman at all!

Awesome deal, car & customer service

by from Phoenix, Az |

The entire staff from Nick my salesman all the way up were awesome. Very helpful and courteous. Zero pressure and follow through on every detail. Can't beat their quality, customer service or prices!!

Awesome dealer!!

by from Chandler, AZ |

This place is awesome!! Charbel was awesome to work with!! He's honest, worked with us and made a deal we couldn't walk away from! My husband has purchased a BMW from him before and we're purchasing another one again!! We will come back here when we want another one is a few years!! Great place!!

Good car at a fair price.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I found a the car that I was looking for for a very reasonable price. And the salesperson with whom I worked was very responsive.

Wonderful experience!!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I bought a BMW 328i coupe from Nick Blazek. It was the best meat painless buying experience I've ever had. The prices were the lowest in the state and saved me 2500 over buying from the competition. I don't know how they do it! Thanks Nick & Beemer Haus!!!

1st Time Buyer

by from Scottsdale |

I just bought my first car and I am very happy with my purchase!! Everyone at Beemer Haus is friendly and it's just a laid back atmosphere. I appreciate that!

328i in Chandler!

by from Chandler AZ |

At first I was hesitant to spend so much money on a used car. When I first got there I got an opportunity to look around by myself for a while before I decided which particular vehicles I wanted to check into. Once I decided the whole sales process was easy quick and stress-free. Thanks Nick for your help in every aspect of the process. RJR

April 26, 2014

We are happy that you got to experience our stress-free no-pressure environment! We hope you enjoy your new car!

The BEST car dealer ever !!!!!

by from Sedona AZ |

If you looking for a buy a car the BEEMER HAUS is your place . Easy to work with from the start to finish , professional , friendly with awesome people , starts with the owner ,great customer service ,specially Orlando and McKenzie . I Love you guys , Thank you !!!!!!

April 27, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review! Beemer Haus' success starts with the marvelous clients we get to work with everyday! Enjoy your BMW!