Beemer Haus

Beemer Haus

1900 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 888-903-1120

1.9% FINANCING! WE ACCEPT TRADE INS!

The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate

by from Phoenix |

The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate for a much better car than the one I was looking at chapman. You got 5 stars from me Beemer Haus!! i will sure send people your way. Chad

Beemer Haus responded to this review

February 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Beemer Haus. We try to make every car buying experience unique and pleasant for each customer. Please call me if you ever need anything in the future! Thanks again. Jessie M.

Recent Purchase of 2013 BMW 535i M Sport

by from Surprise, AZ |

Very pleasant transaction with Nick Blazek. All demands were met and Nick was very professional in all aspects. Big asset to Beemer Haus.

Excellent buying experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Bought a convertible to go with the sedan I purchased from Charbel 7 years ago. Excellent prices, upfront with my trade value. Nick was able to get the rate and payment I wanted in 10 minutes. I could not ask for a better buying experience. Anyone who is looking to buy a pre owned BMW from a knowledgeable, stress & hassle free dealer needs to go to Beeemer Haus.

Great Experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW 335i from Beemer Haus and couldnt be happier with the car or the service I received. The car was reasonably priced and they appear to have a little less inventory which probably means they're a little pickier about he cars they choose to buy/sell. Overall I'm very satisfied with the process and the car and would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to buy a BMW.

Beemer Value

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Well, I didn't really need a new car, but the quality of inventory and no pressure sales process made getting one just a little too easy. The sales staff was very accommodating and relatively hands off. I was able to test drive my now purchased 2011 335i within minutes of stepping on the lot. From there is was a pretty straightforward buying process. We agreed on a monthly payment and began the arduous process of document prep and signing. The only hiccup came when there were some document errors that forced my wife and I into some re-signing. That is really par for the course, but after sitting at the dealership well past feeding time we were ready to be done. All in all this was one of the easiest car buying trips I have encountered. If you are looking for well kept, well priced BMW's, this is a great place to start.

Excellent service

by from Tucson Az |

Excellent service with no pressure. Employees nice and gracious, to make our purchase comfortable.

No pressure, easy going car buying experience

by from Scottsdale, az |

I came to Beemer haus after checking bmws at a few different dealerships. Nick was great to work with. I came back to test drive the car 2-3 times and he never once pressured me to buy and gave me a great and fair price. This will not be my last bmw purchase and I will definitely see these guys again!

Car Buying Experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

This was my first time buying a BMW and Nick, salesman, was awesome on being informative about the vehicles that I was looking at in their lot. This was the best car buying experience and not any time did I feel pressure from Nick. I actually left their dealership to see other vehicles at other dealerships and he never pressure me into buying one of their vehicles. Awesome experience from Beermer Haus!!!!!

BEST PLACE TO BUY A BMW!

by from Tempe, AZ |

Just picked up a 2011 535i, had an amazing experience! Nick was the man! He did not pressure me into anything, gave me his honest opinion about all of the questions I asked, and was very knowledgeable about the cars on the the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Great place to buy if you like great prices

by from Chandler az |

Great place to buy a car. The owner and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Not pushy salesman at all!

Awesome deal, car & customer service

by from Phoenix, Az |

The entire staff from Nick my salesman all the way up were awesome. Very helpful and courteous. Zero pressure and follow through on every detail. Can't beat their quality, customer service or prices!!