BBC Motorsports

1320 Chemical St Ste B2, Dallas, TX 75207

Used 888-829-5232

"New" Explorer

by from Dalas, Tx |

Just picked up a 2003 Explorer, great deal on a nice older car - happy with the way it drives and handles, couldn't be happier, and the whole experience was low key, non-presure. Would buy my next car from these guys, and probably will.

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!

by from North Richland Hills, TX |

I already had my financing in place, was just looking for the perfect car. I found it on the website last night, I called Jason at BBC Motorsports this morning at 10:30am. He pulled the car out and had it waiting on me to test drive. While I was test driving the mustang he had my eclipse appraised for trade-in. We negotiated for about 3 minutes and the deal was done. I drove to Fort Worth and signed the papers at my credit union and was picking up my mustang by 2pm. The selection of cars they have completely blew my mind. If you are looking for a used car don't look any further than these guys, they are AWESOME!!! We will be buying another vehicle from them in about 6 months.

We've found our car buying home!

by from Dallas, TX |

They wowed us start to finish! Steve and the BBC team made the 2 vehicles we've purchased in the last year an absolute pleasure. We've no reason to every shop anywhere else...thank you BBC!!

Not sure how to rate

by from Dallas area |

Attempted to contact dealer through the website by email. Sent at least two requests for additional info about a vehicle I saw. Received no response so quit trying. Not sure if problem in link with cars.com or what. Was surprised that was asked for experience review.

The BEST EVER

by from Grand Prairie TX Dallas TX |

I have purchased a number of autos over the years The experience I had with BBC Motorsports Team just over the Top! The selecting process on line! The viewing in person! The financing no pressure beautifully handled. Top notch down to earth Open Door Policy!!!!! When I require another car I know where I'm GOING!!!!! I Suggest You GO TOO!!!! Charmaine Clay

The BEST EVER

by from Grand Prairie TX Dallas TX |

Great Customer Service

by from Commerce, TX |

Even though I did not make a purchase (someone else was already looking at the car first). I want everyone to know what great customer service this business has. The cars are kept inside and look perfect. They are not your ordinary car dealership/business. I will be recommending everyone I know to your business, and will keep an eye out for the cars that come through for when it is time to get another car.

Highly Recommended

by from Arlington, Texas |

Buying a used vehicle and having a stress-less experience are not usually used in the same sentence, but for us, I can assure you it happened at BBC Motorsports! Now, I'm not one of those people that fill out surveys or write testimonials but, I had to make an exception here! Almost everyone has had to shop for a vehicle, be it new or used - it's not a pleasant experience for the vast majority of us! But I gotta tell you, our experience was so hassle free that we almost didn't believe it. BBC has no "salesmen", "sales managers" (you know, those people in the box that they have to take your offer to), and no bait and switch tactics. We did an online search, found the truck that fit our budget, and found ourselves at BBC Motorsports. They didn't pressure us, they told us we were free to look around, and they left us alone. It was awesome! We are very satisfied with our purchase and the service we received.......it's like shopping at a "small town lot"! I would definitely urge everyone to check them out!

Very nice experience, even through I didn't buy

by from Austin, Texas |

Very friendly team, super communication, very honest and great vehicles.

Great Experience! They made the process so easy!

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently bought a 2012 Camry from BBC. The staff is very professional and made me feel at ease through the whole process. They helped me figure out what I was looking for in a car, and even though they didn't have a match in their warehouse, they went out and found the right car at the right price for me. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car to check out BBC.